• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for the South II RESULTS! New Orleans, LA 8/7 VIDS ADDED!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Battle for the South II Results!
New Orleans, LA

Singles
20 entrants
$10 entry fee, 70/20/10 split

1: JNig :warioc: $140
2: Hyro :toonlink: $40
3: Batto :metaknight: / :peach: $20
4: Vegita :popo:
5: Arcadia :falco: / :lucario:
5: Zigsta :bowser2: / :pt:
7: V :sonic:
7: Bomber :pt:

VIDS!
Loser's Semis
Batto vs Vegita
1:12:00-1:20:20 Match 1
1:21:15-1:24:10 Match 2
1:25:20-1:33:30 Match 3
http://www.justin.tv/c/monsters_arcade/b/268011107

Loser's Finals
JNig vs Batto
1:36:20-1:39:40 Match 1
1:40:10-1:46:45 Match 2
1:47:15-1:51:45 Match 3

Grand Finals Set 1
Hyro vs JNig
1:54:50-end of vid
continues on next vid, 0:00-0:50 Match 1
1:20-6:07 Match 2
7:10-13:20 Match 3
14:00-20:05 Match 4
21:30-27:35 Match 5
http://www.justin.tv/c/monsters_arcade/b/268013768

Grand Finals Set 2
31:23-38:20 Match 1
38:30-43:10 Match 2
43:30-48:00 Match 3
http://www.justin.tv/c/monsters_arcade/b/268013768

I'll put up the full results and bracket once I get them. As for now, anyone that can give me anything, that would be appreciated.

Shoutouts!
Kletpo: I don't know if you'll see this, but its good seeing some new peeps.

Zigsta: BOOOOOWWWWSERRRR!!!! Fun friendlies, glad to see you representing the power tops! lol, good to see ya.

Arcadia: Unforgivable, power bottom. No, but really, stop doing dumb things.

Batto: You campy azz mofo, chill out. You camp yourself too much, missing opportunities to punish, and real talk: stop telling my bro to do stuff like you're the best at this game.

Hyro: Best set we've had in a while, I loved it. Not just thanks to...SAYQUO!!! (however you spell it...) I loved hitting you with those wammy punches and downtown upsmashes. But really, you got me to play my absolute best, and I want to play like that all the time. We will continue to push each other, I love it!

Ran: You didn't enter :( Yet you still helped out! What a nice guy!

Turazrok

Smash Master
I liked the way I did this time around.

shoututsies

Vegita: GG's even though I didn't get to play your ic's you seem like a really smart player.

Hyro: Quit throwing things at me.

Arcadia: get ***** by my falcon.

BSL: your metaknight has suicidal tendencies. DO IT RITE

I'm gonna win next time.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I also used a bit of PT here.

Hard power top shoutouts to come later today, fellas.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Let's see full results, yeah!

Shout outs

Zigsta: please tell me you weren't sandbagging in that money match. I thought I came kind of close, especially if I hadn't suicided. Then again, you did kill yourself with the upB with the whatchacallems in brinstar. I'll get you next time, and your little squirtle too.

Batto: same as with zigsta, suicides made it a lot less close than it would've been. GGs on making money this time.

Ben: idk if you'll read this or post here, but you have a pretty good Mario. I killed myself on rainbow cruise, which is the opposite of what should happen. Johns, lol.

Byes/Bracket seeders: I wouldn't have placed so high without your help. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

Hyro/JNig/Arcadia/Zigsta: WTF, explain the powertop and powerbottom **** now.

Either way, everett is stuck as a power bottom regardless. GGs.

Chimera

Smash Journeyman
NNID
cmChimera
Let's see full results, yeah!

Shout outs

Zigsta: please tell me you weren't sandbagging in that money match. I thought I came kind of close, especially if I hadn't suicided. Then again, you did kill yourself with the upB with the whatchacallems in brinstar. I'll get you next time, and your little squirtle too.

Batto: same as with zigsta, suicides made it a lot less close than it would've been. GGs on making money this time.

Ben: idk if you'll read this or post here, but you have a pretty good Mario. I killed myself on rainbow cruise, which is the opposite of what should happen. Johns, lol.

Byes/Bracket seeders: I wouldn't have placed so high without your help. Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

Hyro/JNig/Arcadia/Zigsta: WTF, explain the powertop and powerbottom **** now.

Either way, everett is stuck as a power bottom regardless. GGs.
I'll let Ben know you complimented him. I sucked at this tourney unfortunately. First tournament in a while but still. Plus I had to fight two friends of mine. I wish I hadn't beat Vegta so he could have gone further though :/

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SHOUTOUTS:

JNig--Good stuff knocking out Hyro for 1st place! You proved to be the REAL power top. Really fun friendlies. I wasn't expecting my Bowser to do that well, haha.

Hyrulian Top--You ain't a power top. Just a top. I wanna take you on with my Bowser next time!

Batto--Batto my man, you've gotten a lot better since last time we played, particularly around the ledge! Thanks for the dollar. :p And next time, I'm not taking you to Halberd, haha.

Arcadian Bottom--Hard power bottom. Next time I won't use Bowser against your Falco. I mean lasers.

BSL--Just a bit. :p Your MK's not defensive and gay enough in the Bowser MU.

Chef Hsuuuuuuuu--Probably won't read this, but thanks for coming with me, buddy. It was definitely an off day for you--shake it off!

Bomber--Glad to see you again! Just work on adapting your playstyle and not jumping directly into people, especially with Squirtle. I know it's tough, but you'll learn!

Vaughn--Good to see you. We'll have to play next time--I don't think we ever have. :O

Ran--Thanks for coming out to TO. Hope we can play before I head back to Texas.

If I left you off, it's because I figured you didn't have a Smashboards account, haha. Lemme know if I left you off, and I'll give you a shoutout.

And to everyone, let's go to Dibbz sometime before August 19! If you don't join in on the Dibbz action, then you're a power bottom like Arcadia!

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Yeah, kinda fell apart towards the end. It's chill though. xDD

And eh... don't have to be the best to know the right options. Being the best means knowing the right options and performing them properly.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Any idea of when the full results are getting here, JNig?

Curlz

Smash Lord
Since I'm bored of waiting for the full results (lol), I'm just gonna put the results you have no on the LA OP.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
The Grand finals vids are not there?? What is the deal with that... I hear this SæQuo dude is supposed to make brawl all hype and such..... I wanted to hear it.

Top Bottom