• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena Melbourne 8 - Official Housing Thread

Pudgetalks

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Anchorboy7
Since thousands of people have been asking me about BAM8 Housing I thought I'd set up this nifty little housing thread.
Either hit me up on facebook or in this thread and I'll add you here. If you are a Melbournite and can house people, also feel free to post below.

Players Who Need Housing
Tag | Name | State | Game | Dates | Group | Notes
Bearfist | Byron Evans | WA | Melee | 10th-15th | No | Incredible Dad Jokes

Players Who Can House
Tag | Name | Game | Dates | People | Notes

Last edited:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Posted in wrong thread

I have Nikes, Gords and Ghost staying at mine for BAM weekend to my knowledge. Atyeo (if he needs it) always has a place in my house and my heart <3

SaucyAUS

Smash Rookie
I can host up to 3 people if 1 doesn't mind the floor. I live very far from the venue but a wise man once said 'free accommodation is free accommodation'.

I only have a melee setup and will be catching pt to each day of bam (takes about an hour and half). Available from Thursday to Monday morning. Only rule is to clean up after yourself.

AzuraSarah

Smash Cadet
I can house one person for Smash 4 at present.

If I'm incredibly lucky I might be able to house more.

CF_Spud

Smash Rookie
Not %100 sure if I need housing but if any Melee player could house me, and get down on some sick Melee training, that would be cool :)

Flow Rats

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be in melbourne from the 5th to the 17th so if anyone could house me from the 5th to the 9th (Thursday to Monday Poject Melbourne weekend) or the 13th to the 17th (Friday to Tuesday BAM weekend) I would probably buy you many beers over the weekend. I play melee primarily but also play 64, smash 4 and project m, hence the bloody long time in melbourne this year.

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I will need housing from Wednesday night until some point on Monday when I plan on flying back. I will be flying to BAM to provide coverage of the event on behalf of Smashboards and any help you can give me in regards to achieving this goal would be massively appreciated.

Perks of housing me:
  • I'm a total lad and will be sure to give you a giggle or two
  • I can cook sort of and if you feel like having some dope feed I'll make it worth your while
  • I'd be a hot single in your area
  • You'd be helping me promote the Australian scene internationally
  • I play PM and am power ranked and will give you a challenge or teach you things
  • I was once an honourable mention on smash 4 pr so clearly I have a tiny amount of talent or something
  • I'm good at making lists
So there you have it, someone house me please

Jinban

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sriks49
Hey, 3 ACT guys looking for some housing preferably as a group
Tags: Sriks, ACTila, SJ Groose
Names: Srikar Jha, Attila Ovari, Max Fenyvesi
State: ACT
Dates: 13th-16th

Dashie

Smash Cadet
Dashie here looking for housing.
Already posted in the melb/vic group on fb.
Hit me up on fb, irl name: Shane Hoskin.

Mainly Smash4 player.
Will need housing 12-15. (get to melbourne 12, leave on 16)

Last edited:
Top Bottom