• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena All-Stars (complete version released!)

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone!

After all of this time without activity in the game, now finally the first complete version has been released! Beta 1.0 now available to download, with a lot of new content! Do you want to try it?

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys,

Since the release of the first beta, have you completed its Arcade mode? :)

The game has some secrets that you may not know: unlockable characters! To guide a bit you how to unlock them, I have added the section for them in the main page. Check the section is a spoiler, then be sure of it!

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hi guys,

Since the release of the first beta, have you completed its Arcade mode? :)

The game has some secrets that you may not know: unlockable characters! To guide a bit you how to unlock them, I have added the section for them in the main page. Check the section is a spoiler, then be sure of it!
This is very useful! :)

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Hey, if this is specifically drawing on inspiration from Digimon Rumble Arena, do you think we could get some Digimon content in it?
For characters, I would suggest Agumon (with Data Squad training grip costume and both black and snow colourations), Guilmon (with yellow colouration option) or Patamon.
For stages, I would absolutely love to see the Chaos Wasteland from Rumble Arena 2 appear in a game with actual recovery options but, if you'd rather something more simple, how about the volcano stage from All Star Rumble in 2D form. It would be a simple walk off stage with a raised mid section but would have Brinstar-esque rising lava to prevent edge camping and just generally make the lower level inhospitable a lot of the time.

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone!

New version of the game has been released, a bit more content and challenges to play! You can find it in the first post.

PD: Secret Chars section is also updated, but is up to you if you want to check it before play! :)

Hey, if this is specifically drawing on inspiration from Digimon Rumble Arena, do you think we could get some Digimon content in it?
For characters, I would suggest Agumon (with Data Squad training grip costume and both black and snow colourations), Guilmon (with yellow colouration option) or Patamon.
For stages, I would absolutely love to see the Chaos Wasteland from Rumble Arena 2 appear in a game with actual recovery options but, if you'd rather something more simple, how about the volcano stage from All Star Rumble in 2D form. It would be a simple walk off stage with a raised mid section but would have Brinstar-esque rising lava to prevent edge camping and just generally make the lower level inhospitable a lot of the time.
I think you will like this version...

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
There are some characters that I should think be in the game

Ed,
Double D
Eddy
SpongeBob
Patrick
Sandy cheeks

MonadoBoy16

Smash Apprentice
When I Clear event 9, I fight 3 characters (2 Isaacs And 1 Zero) with 3 lives each, and I have 1 life, Actually, all players have 1 life, I tried hard to unlock Isaac, Should you make Issac the only opponent on event 9? Which fixes the unlocking issue

Last edited:

PowaON

Smash Rookie
I just recently found this game. I haven't looked at a single gameplay video, and I can already tell it looks incredible for a fan game.

I am very curious though, why Pokemon characters instead of a more popular Nintendo character, like Mario? Just a question, not a forceful suggestion.

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
I just recently found this game. I haven't looked at a single gameplay video, and I can already tell it looks incredible for a fan game.

I am very curious though, why Pokemon characters instead of a more popular Nintendo character, like Mario? Just a question, not a forceful suggestion.
Thank you so much for your comments, PowaON! We try to make it better and better each time :)
Related the chars, at the end the reason is simple. This is a fan game done by fans, and the roster is chosen using the favourite ones. Also I think is funnier to use chars that doesn't come from real Smash Bros games (except few), because is something different and new. However, the roster will grow up and who knows.

SuperMarioManus12

Banned via Warnings
We are preparing a huge update for the game, and maybe these guys could appear. We will see :)
When will this update be released?
Or I should say, about how many newcomers will there be in the update?
Also, will the coming soon mode be in it as well?

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
When will this update be released?
Or I should say, about how many newcomers will there be in the update?
Also, will the coming soon mode be in it as well?
The big update is still in progress, but soon we will release a new version anyway.

The mode displayed as "Coming Soon" can be unlocked just playing. Have you tried to complete the Arcade mode with different chars? :)

SuperMarioManus12

Banned via Warnings
The big update is still in progress, but soon we will release a new version anyway.

The mode displayed as "Coming Soon" can be unlocked just playing. Have you tried to complete the Arcade mode with different chars? :)
Ooops, I just realized that, but I just can wait, and wish to work on this somehow.

SuperMarioManus12

Banned via Warnings

Yes, I have. In fact I have unlocked two of the characters, I only have to buy them.

SuperMarioManus12

Banned via Warnings
Thank you so much for your comments, PowaON! We try to make it better and better each time :)
Related the chars, at the end the reason is simple. This is a fan game done by fans, and the roster is chosen using the favourite ones. Also I think is funnier to use chars that doesn't come from real Smash Bros games (except few), because is something different and new. However, the roster will grow up and who knows.
Just a suggestion I had in mind, Mario in this game can have his abilities from Super Mario Odyssey.
Although he's been in the Smash Bros. series, he would be unique if he had Cappy in this game. I'm not sure how it would be done, but I think it would pretty cool.

Last edited:

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Just a suggestion I had in mind, Mario in this game can have his abilities from Super Mario Odyssey.
Although he's been in the Smash Bros. series, he would be unique if he had Cappy in this game. I'm not sure how it would be done, but I think it would pretty cool.
Hahaha I also like Cappy, the idea is cool :)
I believe if you go back into Versus mode, and do a match, they will appear again.
Currently the game is not working like that. If you lose a fight against a secret char you have to repeat the process to encounter him again.
Same, happened to me, but I fixed it by reseting the events mode menu.
We will check and fix it for the next version.

Last edited:

Draco74

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone!

I want to present a new version that has been published! Version 1.2.5.0. Here the news coming with it:

- 4 new characters to unlock and play with!
- 2 new stages.
- New effects for the gameplay. The impacts are crazy now!
- New main menu's style.
- A lot of new skins to be unlocked! All the characters have at least 1 skin to be adquired in the Store.
- To unlock the characters is not necessary to buy them anymore. Just defeat them and they will be yours!
- 2 new difficulties: Super Easy and Super Hard.
- Bug fixing.

As always, the unlockable characters are displayed and explained in the main post, in case you need a guide to obtain them.

I hope you will like this version!

Regards

Last edited:

RevampedSpider

Smash Rookie
After some time playing the game, I have some criticism.

-Combat doesn't feel satisfying
-Not all attacks hit someone reliably
-Some characters (Zero for instance) reuse animations from Smash characters (excusable considering this isn't the final build)
-Hard Mode seems impossible due to the gameplay, at least as Sonic
-Last but not least, The camera makes the game look 2D and there's no sense of depth in my opinion

I don't hate the game though, so I have suggestions:

-Replace recycled animations.
-Have an option to buy unlockable characters
-Change Zero's neutral special to a projectile
-Position the canera so the game won't look 2D
-Add some impact to attacks and have them hit more reliably.

It's not a bad game, but I would just call it decent at best. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for this game!

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133

-Some characters (Zero for instance) reuse animations from Smash characters (excusable considering this isn't the final build)
-Last but not least, The camera makes the game look 2D and there's no sense of depth in my opinion

It's not a bad game, but I would just call it decent at best. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for this game!
Hey! Thanks for the criticism. Hopefully we will bring you AND a bunch of other players whatever we will have next in store. I'd tell you, but I rather not ruin the surprise for you guys. ;)

RevampedSpider

Smash Rookie
Hey! Thanks for the criticism. Hopefully we will bring you AND a bunch of other players whatever we will have next in store. I'd tell you, but I rather not ruin the surprise for you guys. ;)
You're welcome. I'm excited to see what's next.

Also, are you the announcer? Because the announcer voice is really good.

Last edited:

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
You're welcome. I'm excited to see what's next.

Also, are you the announcer? Because the announcer voice is really good.
No problem. Glad you are enjoying what is coming up next for the game. ;)

Yep! You, RevampedSpider RevampedSpider , are speaking to the one-AND-only! And thanks! I really am happy to hear that you're very interested to hear me as the announcer in this fighting game. I try my best to sound similar to the ones in the Smash Bros. series. Yet I think this might be my first game to voice act in since I wanna try voice acting in various roles one day. Who knows? :)

Draco74

Smash Apprentice

Hi RevampedSpider!

First of all thank you to play the game and to comment your opinion, we really appreciate it (specially with that detail!) :) Your feedback is so interesting, we will take it into account. I'm curious about the next points:

- Would you really like to have all the chars ready to be bought since the beginning? In fact we had the characters in the store in previous version, but only to be bought after beating them in the game. I will think on this, maybe we can find something. Thanks for commenting it.
- What do you mean when saying that the combat doesn't feel satisfying? I can imagine that the other commented points related the gameplay are affecting this.

Thanks again for your feedback, we need this kind of comments ^^

PD: Have you tried the latest version recently uploaded? We improved the effects of the impacts (yeah, we know that the effects were too poor hahaha).

Last edited:
Top Bottom