• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batting seed bombs!!!

KrobbleGoo

Smash Rookie
I think this would be a cool idea. Not sure about implementation or balance, but it would be cool to see. Just imagine seed bomb to a b-air bat off the ledge to snipe someone. It would be so hype!

-Sothe

Smash Cadet
PMDT, this, now.

Seriously, this sounds like it would be hella fun. :p Seed bomb and vine whip it at the opponent over the edge. Seed bomb and hit it with another bomb. This sounds like it would be amazing. Cool idea! :)

KrobbleGoo

Smash Rookie
PMDT, this, now.

Seriously, this sounds like it would be hella fun. :p Seed bomb and vine whip it at the opponent over the edge. Seed bomb and hit it with another bomb. This sounds like it would be amazing. Cool idea! :)
Thanks! If it helps at all you could make it to where only his vines will affect the trajectory!

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Got me thinking like lethal league or something. Batting it up with uairs or utilts and sending it flying with a bair or fsmash. I can't reeeally see it being implemented but it's a fun idea, and could be made as an addon or something.

Top Bottom