• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basic Tactics: Mario is Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

steep

Smash Lord
I'm just so good at this game it isn't even funny.
I'll believe this when I see it in person. You have johned out of every event we were both supposed to go to since I've gotten decent at Mario… I've still never gotten to play you 1v1.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'll believe this when I see it in person. You have johned out of every event we were both supposed to go to since I've gotten decent at Mario… I've still never gotten to play you 1v1.
Believe it or not, that's kind've my thing.

I could come to Muncie sometime, but that's about it.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I now Im not a super well known player like boss and Matador and all of those guys but I want to play you steep.

steep

Smash Lord
Mars were you at Apex and did I meet you? Sorry I'm terrible at remembering people… I wanted to play more friendlies but the schedule was really strict and there weren't enough setups...

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
No, my travel capability's suck.....

but just saying it be cool to be apart a mario team vs a zelda team...

steep

Smash Lord
You ever gone to any of the SiiS tourneys? they are hosted in Cincinatti OH. I go to all of those.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I wanna play you again to Sammy,

I also want to play KBL'S kirby again now that I think about it....

xHnSnx

Smash Rookie
I have to agree. As good as I can say that I do against most of the cast I come up short against Snake Good Marths Mk D3 and Falco. Snakes F-tilt spam is :dizzy: and so is falco's laser/Side-B camp game. Mk and marth out range mario really well; more so marth. Mk's Up-B can be such a good option since it can send mario at an un-favorable position from a lot points on stage plus the gimps. Marth to a lesser extent can gimp mario but the main thing is that he out space him so well. Not to mention D3 has the chain grab early kills and gimps on mario :glare:

You can be a little creative to get around these things but it gets hard at times :ohwell:

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
There's nothing wrong with bumping a thread if you're actually adding something/being on topic

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
There's nothing wrong with bumping a thread if you're actually adding something/being on topic
What if the thread is way over a year old from it's last post? I understand what you're saying by
adding something to the thread as long it's being relevant and all.

:pow:

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
We have a mod again?
I don't mod this board, I was just responding to Funkmasterblitz
What if the thread is way over a year old from it's last post? I understand what you're saying by
adding something to the thread as long it's being relevant and all.
It's sometimes better to bump an old thread with something relevant than make a new thread saying the same thing, but it's definitely a case to case basis.

But I might as well lock this thread, since nobody else is going to continue the discussion and this is simply becoming a discussion of the necrobump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom