• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basic Lucina combos?

D

Deleted member

Anyone know any basic, easy to pull off combos for Lucina? Trying to get into her in this game

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
D-throw to u-air works until about the 40s-50s, may have to substitute uair with bair depending on DI but it'll still connect.

Another solid one is fastfall landing uair -> utilt-> SH uair. Easy 32%

The first hit of nair confirms into fsmash at most percents (not fastfallers at 0% tho)

Flowen231

Smash Apprentice
at about 10% on most characters you can sh nair, then ff and go into another sh nair, pretty basic stuff but it does link very well and if you ff the second nair you can set up for a tech chase or a f smash if they miss the tech.

Just a bit of an expansion as to what Wumbo above me said lol. If you do the sh uair, you're in a prime position to juggle, and that could easily kill in this game.

Last edited:

B’Nana

Smash Cadet
THe taco common one I see is dash, dash, dash, side b, dash dash, fsmash, dash, dash, side b, dash, side b, dash, dash, fsmash. Rinse and repeat for the whole game. And when I say dash, I mean foxtrot. Lucina players don’t seem to know how to run normally.

FartyParty

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7316-5581-8026
At low percents you can do dtilt into side special.

Against heavies, you can land a grounded dair spike into side special up until like 50 or 60% I think? This is something you try, for example, against a Ridley while they're shooting fireballs or a K. Rool using the gun suction. Use that time where they're stationary and doing a laggy move to get above them then ff into the dair.

Blueye

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1418-7026-6335
Dair spike -> bair also works with regard to the above comment.

At very low percents, down throw-> bair -> fair works depending on DI for the bair. After the bair you can fastfall to a platform/floor to continue the juggle with up tilt strings.

Uair is more consistent regardless of DI with down throw tho.

Top Bottom