• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Barcelona tournament announcement!

Surrealista

Smash Apprentice
Hi European Smash Community!

I'm David Vázquez, one of the Hit & Stun 2 Tournament organizators from Barcelona.
I'm looking for smashers to make a list of interested people to come to the HST2.
The tournament will be September 6th and 7th.

Stream by:

The Games will be:

- Super Smash Bros Melee

- Ultra Street Fifghter IV

- BlazBlue Chronophantasma

- Tekken Tag Tournament 2

The tournament will last for 2 days.
Now, we are searching sponsorship, and we are 5 entities associated.
Thanks everyone! and if you are interested about more information and want contact us, i give you diferent options:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/HST_Tournament
Facebook: David Vázquez https://www.facebook.com/david.vazquez.1675?fref=ts
Personal email: dvazqugu7@gmail.com
Organization HST2 email: resanimaciones@gmail.com
HST2 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hitstuntournament?fref=ts

Last edited:

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Will be there. Come on Europe, it would be nice to see you around here.

For people who want other smash games besides Melee there's a strong Project M/Brawl scene in Barcelona so you are likely to get some friendlies or meet up before/after the tourney.

berto

Smash Rookie
Will be there. Come on Europe, it would be nice to see you around here.

For people who want other smash games besides Melee there's a strong Project M/Brawl scene in Barcelona so you are likely to get some friendlies or meet up before/after the tourney.
You should definitely introduced me to some project m players lol. I'm in Barcelona for 4 weeks and have tried to find some players to play friendlies with but haven't been able to. I posted on the smashbrosspain forums and on the melee Spain Facebook group page and haven't been able to find anyone

berto

Smash Rookie
never mind i was able to get ahold of some people! hopefully I get to play some pm soon. on another note, it sucks that i wont be in town to checkout the tournament. hopefully next year lol

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
I just came from Barcelona and it was ****ing amazing. Probably the best city I've ever visited.
If there was Brawl I would be sold and definitely come again in a short span.

Surrealista

Smash Apprentice
This Sunday 6th or Monday 7th of July we will create a official tournament post with all the information necessary for booking flights and hotels in Tournament Listings zone.

Top Bottom