• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo Kazooie

MattatoSauce

Smash Rookie
Hey, I know this has been asked A LOT but could somebody PLEASE make a moveset for Banjo-Kazooie? I would try to make it myself, but I don't know ANYTHING about making characters. If it's already been done, could somebody please send a link of where I can download it (For brawl/projectM).

I've heard that people aren't doing it because of models, and how they aren't good enough, so found a kind of ok decent looking model on Brawl Vault if it'll help.

link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/Bra...yUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=-1

I just wanna play as one of the characters (well, two,) from one of my favorite franchises of all time (EXCLUDING NUTS AND BOLTS)

Thanks a bunch in advance!

XigmunGothar

Smash Cadet
I love Banjo-Kazooie and it would be great to see them in Smash. I think the best chance they have is that their moveset in their games is very diverse and includes both ground and aerial moves.

I hope the following is somewhat you were looking for. I wish I could mod it all for you, but it isn't in my skillset either.

Their Jump and Double Jump would be as expected; a single jump is just Banjo and the double has Kazooie popping out and flapping a bit (aka the Feathery Flap). This can also be used to flap back down to the ground more slowly than simply falling.

Banjo's crouch would be used, as would his roll; however, instead of the roll being a damaging move as in their games, it would be their Roll Dodge.

I am not an expert in regards to damage ratios and knockback, but I would think they would be comparable to SSB4's Mario. In regards to mobility, they would be more akin to Duck Hunt. Overall, not especially fast, but very mobile and with great aerial skill. Attacks with downward momentum would be their strongest (as they are in the series). Neutral and side attacks aren't especially strong (as in their series), but their ability to easily last longer via recovery makes up for that.

Tilts
Neutral - Claw Swipe / Peck (when in a jab combo)
Up - Wing Whack
Down - Beak Barge
Side - Pack Whack

Grab - Taxi Pack

Aerials
Neutral - Rat-a-Tat Rap
Up - Flap Flip (used more as an attack than a jump)
Down - Beak Buster
Side - Beak Bomb

Smash
Neutral - Wonderwing (only lasts a moment)
Up - Breegull Bash
Down - Sack Pack (used as an attack, unlike the series)
Side - Beak Bayonet

Special
Neutral - Egg Shot (pattern: Blue, Fire, Grenade, Ice, and a rare Clockwork Kazooie)
Up - Leg Spring / Glide
Down - Bill Drill
Side - Talon Trot (unlike in their series, it does damage)

Final Smash
The Mighty Jinjonator - four regular Jinjos (purple, yellow, green, and orange) and a giant, blue Jinjo fly around the stage striking all opponents and dealing massive damage

For reference on each of the moves' names, use, and appearance: http://banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/Abilities

Last edited:
Top Bottom