• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

Whenever I see people still complaining about Banjo, I just need to look at this and laugh at them. Even Nintendo knows they were far and away the hypest.

Every other reaction is so subdued or just non existent (lmao Byleth) in comparison.
I've enjoyed the majority of the inclusions in FP1.

I won't lie, seeing people throw unneccesary shade, being overly annoyed about bear and bird about their inclusion, 6 months later mind you, is pretty funny. They're in, you can't change it, don't play/buy em. Us real fans will just continue to enjoy them in Smash and being back in the mainstream. It is what it is...

I'm sure everyone has experienced a character making it in that they dislike, you're annoyed for a bit, but then it passes and you look forward to the next one. For me there are other, more important things in life to focus on rather than live and die by a bunch of video game characters getting into a game where they beat the stuffing out of one another.

I do think that there are people in the speculation scene, including here on Smashboards, that to them Smash and the scene is literally everything to them. They don't have a lot of real world/life experience and this shows with their arguements, comprehension, handling of differing opinons, awareness, overall behaviour and the way they conduct themselves online. Based on some of the silly arguements against certain characters I've read over the years, I'm convinced some people don't actually own the game or a Switch and just make baseless claims to win internet points. That's reflected in the narrative and content of certain sources of discussion across the community. Including unreasonable criticsm about how x character would not or could not make it in. Pros and cons and not assuming, plus not making grandiose statements is key. But once they get that experience then it'll help with their development and maturity. Anyways...

While we are on that topic, some of my favourite examples that someone has compiled:

A Guh-lorious compliation: https://imgur.com/I2ifl8V

A Guh-reat example of a misguided prediction: https://imgur.com/Lvh9QLM

A Bree-lliant meltdown: https://imgur.com/9AOB8KN

A not so eekum-nomically accurate claim - https://imgur.com/oRDB5o6

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
Everyone knows how, if you battle the Cuphead Spirit without the costume its Mega Man, right? And with the costume, it's a Mii Gunner in the costume, right? Well, what if this could happen with say, Shantae or Rayman? Their battles on the Spirit Boards and World of Light could replace Zero Suit Samus and Sonic with the respective fighters!

This is a perfect way to shut up those who say Spirits deconfirm!

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Everyone knows how, if you battle the Cuphead Spirit without the costume its Mega Man, right? And with the costume, it's a Mii Gunner in the costume, right? Well, what if this could happen with say, Shantae or Rayman? Their battles on the Spirit Boards and World of Light could replace Zero Suit Samus and Sonic with the respective fighters!

This is a perfect way to shut up those who say Spirits deconfirm!
it would look as if you are saving the actual characters in their physical bodies too.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
So will you guys ever help run a support campaign for Mumbo or Gruntilda if we ever get any unique secondary non Echo 3rd party characters in the roster?

Last edited:

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
So will you guys ever help run a support campaign for Mumbo or Gruntilda if we ever get any unique secondary non Echo 3rd party characters in the roster?
You might think I sound crazy, but I personally really don't want any other characters from Banjo-Kazooie in Smash. I feel like third-party reps, even big ones like Sonic, should be standalone characters. It feels more magical that these big universes got representation with their main characters making it in, and while I don't mind echo fighters of third parties like Ken and Richter getting in since Ken is the original echo fighter so to speak and Richter inspired moves for Simon that he wouldn't have had in his own games, adding too many characters from a third party rep takes away the magic of their inclusion in Smash. And the same goes for Banjo & Kazooie. It's magical enough seeing Mumbo Jumbo, Tooty, Bottles, and Gruntilda in the background for me. It's magical enough seeing Spiral Mountain in HD. And it's certainly magical enough that Banjo & Kazooie were able to make it in despite how much was going against them. I mean honestly, they were considered a 'dead' franchise (and sadly still technically are) and had one of the biggest perceived roadblocks blocking them with Microsoft owning them now, a competing video game company. So while I don't mind others making a support campaign for secondary characters from third-party reps, I personally am satisfied enough with Banjo & Kazooie alone.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Honestly, I think secondary characters for third-party series are only best saved for series that really need it and are easy to campaign for (mainly :ultsonic:, seeing as he's the only genuine Sega character from their early days, while the other two are hand-me-downs, plus Tails fans have been waiting years for the second half of the Melee April Fools to come true, and the :ultmario: and :ultsonic: At the Olympic Games series isn't exactly an adequate substitute). On the flipside, constantly adding main third-party characters will eventually lead to scraping the bottom of the barrel (hell, Sak already admitted that they were steadily starting to run out of big-name Japanese third-party series). If it does happen, it wouldn't be until Smash 6 at best.

If anything, I would prefer to have a few more lead characters from other Rare series, I would be fine with Gruntilda as a boss (seeing how disappointed many were when she was shown to be a BG character, and for the record I never even heard the boss cue).

If we really need a second B-K character, I would settle with just Mumbo Jumbo, for sure. But he would need a lot of fan demand effort to be included, so that would best be saved for Conker or Rash.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
You might think I sound crazy, but I personally really don't want any other characters from Banjo-Kazooie in Smash. I feel like third-party reps, even big ones like Sonic, should be standalone characters. It feels more magical that these big universes got representation with their main characters making it in, and while I don't mind echo fighters of third parties like Ken and Richter getting in since Ken is the original echo fighter so to speak and Richter inspired moves for Simon that he wouldn't have had in his own games, adding too many characters from a third party rep takes away the magic of their inclusion in Smash. And the same goes for Banjo & Kazooie. It's magical enough seeing Mumbo Jumbo, Tooty, Bottles, and Gruntilda in the background for me. It's magical enough seeing Spiral Mountain in HD. And it's certainly magical enough that Banjo & Kazooie were able to make it in despite how much was going against them. I mean honestly, they were considered a 'dead' franchise (and sadly still technically are) and had one of the biggest perceived roadblocks blocking them with Microsoft owning them now, a competing video game company. So while I don't mind others making a support campaign for secondary characters from third-party reps, I personally am satisfied enough with Banjo & Kazooie alone.
I get what you're saying but like KirbyWorshipper2465 KirbyWorshipper2465 said: "On the flipside, constantly adding main third-party characters will eventually lead to scraping the bottom of the barrel (hell, Sak already admitted that they were steadily starting to run out of big-name Japanese third-party series). If it does happen, it wouldn't be until Smash 6 at best." So it will get to a point where searching for more secondary Nintendo reps and 3rd party protagonist will be harder and will be reaching near the bottom of the barrel.

We got so many iconic characters from non Nintendo characters that could be in the roster like Tails, Dr. Eggman, Knuckles, Shadow, Amy, Metal Sonic, Chun-Li, M. Bison, Sephiroth, ect. And that is barely scraping the surface of it honestly.

Honestly, I think secondary characters for third-party series are only best saved for series that really need it and are easy to campaign for (mainly :ultsonic:, seeing as he's the only genuine Sega character from their early days, while the other two are hand-me-downs, plus Tails fans have been waiting years for the second half of the Melee April Fools to come true, and the :ultmario: and :ultsonic: At the Olympic Games series isn't exactly an adequate substitute). On the flipside, constantly adding main third-party characters will eventually lead to scraping the bottom of the barrel (hell, Sak already admitted that they were steadily starting to run out of big-name Japanese third-party series). If it does happen, it wouldn't be until Smash 6 at best.

If anything, I would prefer to have a few more lead characters from other Rare series, I would be fine with Gruntilda as a boss (seeing how disappointed many were when she was shown to be a BG character, and for the record I never even heard the boss cue).

If we really need a second B-K character, I would settle with just Mumbo Jumbo, for sure. But he would need a lot of fan demand effort to be included, so that would best be saved for Conker or Rash.
I agree that more Rare protagonist like Conker, Rash, Johnna Dark, and the Star Twins should get in before more Banjo-Kazooie characters do. I also agree that characters from Sonic and other iconic franchises like Street Fighter and Final Fantasy should get secondary reps first before anyone else since those franchises practically have the most iconic video game characters not yet in the roster. I don't mind waiting until Smash 7 or even Smash 8 to get these characters since there a good chunk of Nintendo characters and 3rd party protagonist that still need to make it in.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
For the sake of speculation, on the off-chance there's ever a new Super Smash Bros. after Ultimate, and Banjo & Kazooie are confirmed to return as veterans, what improvements or additions to their moveset or universe representation would you all like to see added to them? Me personally, I'd like to see their Feathery Flap function more to the original games where Kazooie is out for a longer period of time and gives Banjo a bit more horizontal reach and lift before falling. In fact, I'd love to see Kazooie appear in more animations to assist in moves, such as the forward roll resembling it's appearance in Banjo-Tooie with Kazooie's wings covering Banjo, Kazooie shielding Banjo in their shield animation like she does with the Wonderwing, and Kazooie assisting Banjo in backflipping, making it look more like the Flap Flip move from their respective games. Would also love to see more eggs in their repertoire for better projectiles and firepower options. Talking fire, ice, and even battery eggs. Would be nice to be able to launch grenade eggs like the others but I'd understand if they kept that as their Rear Egg move. And of course more music! Would love to hear Gruntilda's Lair, Click Clock Wood (Spring), Final Battle, and even music from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts 'n Bolts get ports or remixes.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
For the sake of speculation, on the off-chance there's ever a new Super Smash Bros. after Ultimate, and Banjo & Kazooie are confirmed to return as veterans, what improvements or additions to their moveset or universe representation would you all like to see added to them? Me personally, I'd like to see their Feathery Flap function more to the original games where Kazooie is out for a longer period of time and gives Banjo a bit more horizontal reach and lift before falling. In fact, I'd love to see Kazooie appear in more animations to assist in moves, such as the forward roll resembling it's appearance in Banjo-Tooie with Kazooie's wings covering Banjo, Kazooie shielding Banjo in their shield animation like she does with the Wonderwing, and Kazooie assisting Banjo in backflipping, making it look more like the Flap Flip move from their respective games. Would also love to see more eggs in their repertoire for better projectiles and firepower options. Talking fire, ice, and even battery eggs. Would be nice to be able to launch grenade eggs like the others but I'd understand if they kept that as their Rear Egg move. And of course more music! Would love to hear Gruntilda's Lair, Click Clock Wood (Spring), Final Battle, and even music from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts 'n Bolts get ports or remixes.
I'd be fine with a Dragon Kazooie alternate skin, really.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Basically all I want improved upon in their moveset for the next Smash is to have a Monado Arts type of Neutral Special where you can choose from all the different egg types from Tooie. Though it's probably too late to implement that since Sakurai doesn't like to change the Special moves that much for a lot of the characters in the roster as time goes on.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
They pretty much nailed 80-90% of Banjo-Kazooie's moveset, Just like how everyone has been saying forever that they were pretty much built for Smash.

But if they return as veterans for the next game there are a few changes I would love to see or wouldn't mind seeing.

Down Smash: (Pack Whack) I don't mind their current Down Smash as it's quick, But I felt like Pack Whack was the most obvious choice for Down Smash just like how Breegull Bash was their most obvious choice for Forward Smash and I wanted to see at least one move where Banjo's backpack was incorporated as an attack. Should be stronger attack this time around seeing how unlike in Tooie, Kazooie will be inside the backpack for added weight.

Egg Arsenal: Probably their most glaring omission, Don't mind their current arsenal, it would have been nice to see them cycle through Fire, Ice and Grenade (Outside of Down b).

Forward Air: I love Banjo's Powerful Bear Claw as it's very similar in style and strength to Dr. Mario's, But it would have been awesome and hilarious to see Banjo use Kazooie more as melee weapon in some attacks kind of like how sword users have a lot of range with their F-air's, I would have loved to see Banjo doing the same thing with Kazooie a la Bregull Bash.

Feathery Flap: I also agree that holding the jump button after Banjo-Kazooie's 3rd jump should have them slowly decent into the ground and was part of my moveset pitch for them before they made their debut in Ultimate.

I also agree that it would be nice to see Kazooie in just a couple more animations to really emphasize their "Tag Team" concept even though I think they still did a great job for both, But I would have love to hear Kazooie scream/yell too when when both her and Banjo get hit with a strong attack or KO'd.

Other than that they are pretty much perfect and I am super happy and thankful that Nintendo and Microsoft were able to work out a deal to finally have them in Super Smash Bros.

Last edited:

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
They pretty much nailed 80-90% of Banjo-Kazooie's moveset, Just like how everyone has been saying forever that they were pretty much built for Smash.

But if they return as veterans for the next game there are a few changes I would love to see or wouldn't mind seeing.

Down Smash: (Pack Whack) I don't mind their current Down Smash as it's quick, But I felt like Pack Whack was the most obvious choice for Down Smash just like how Breegull Bash was their most obvious choice for Forward Smash and I wanted to see at least one move where Banjo's backpack was incorporated as an attack. Should be stronger attack this time around seeing how unlike in Tooie, Kazooie will be inside the backpack for added weight.

Egg Arsenal: Probably their most glaring omission, Don't mind their current arsenal, it would have been nice to see them cycle through Fire, Ice and Grenade (Outside of Down b).

Forward Air: I love Banjo's Powerful Bear Claw as it's very similar in style and strength to Dr. Mario's, But it would have been awesome and hilarious to see Banjo use Kazooie more as melee weapon in some attacks kind of like how sword users have a lot of range with their F-air's, I would have loved to see Banjo doing the same thing with Kazooie a la Bregull Bash.

Feathery Flap: I also agree that holding the jump button after Banjo-Kazooie's 3rd jump should have them slowly decent into the ground and was part of my moveset pitch for them before they made their debut in Ultimate.

I also agree that it would be nice to see Kazooie in just a couple more animations to really emphasize their "Tag Team" concept even though I think they still did a great job for both, But I would have love to hear Kazooie scream/yell too when when both her and Banjo get hit with a strong attack or KO'd.

Other than that they are pretty much perfect and I am super happy and thankful that Nintendo and Microsoft were able to work out a deal to finally have them in Super Smash Bros.
Pack Whack would be an EXCELLENT addition to their arsenal, and I couldn't agree more, I was really hoping to see Banjo use his backpack for one of his moves too, it just seems so obvious an attack. And bear in mind (pun unintended), I love how they were represented in Smash, no doubt and am so grateful for the amount of time and attention put into their animations and moves. They're obviously two of the most animated and expressive characters in all of Smash, I just think there were some things they could've added to make them even more unique and animated, and yeah I really want the "Tag Team" to be emphasized with them as much as possible.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I will say though, one thing that would be difficult to implement properly is the Split Up mechanic; this would absolutely require one of the two to either be left inert (ergo having to protect the other from being KOed ala :ulticeclimbers:) or vanish for a bit while the other does their thing.

It would be such a fundamental moveset update that it'd make :ultmario:'s FLUDD look like no big deal.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I will say though, one thing that would be difficult to implement properly is the Split Up mechanic; this would absolutely require one of the two to either be left inert (ergo having to protect the other from being KOed ala :ulticeclimbers:) or vanish for a bit while the other does their thing.

It would be such a fundamental moveset update that it'd make :ultmario:'s FLUDD look like no big deal.
Even crazier and more impossible than that which would even be better would be switching out with Mumbo like in Tooie. But I don't see that happening either. It would be a great way to sneek Mumbo into the roster though.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Forgot to mention over yonder, I'm a new Mod for this board along with another character board so hmu if any cleaning or stickies for threads are needed if any in the future.

On the topic of our beloved duo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNTWTgl6wgM

Mark Kurko is finally done. Releases around May or June. Plus, awesome Hyrule Field remix.
Nice, enjoyed watching Majora's mask even if we're confided only in clock town, I shouldn't expect an entire revamp of MM to be fair into B-K. Would be asking too much, but it was still decent remixes of LoZ and B-K music mixed together while having interesting missions and original content plus areas to do and explore in the town.

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
Forgot to mention over yonder, I'm a new Mod for this board along with another character board so hmu if any cleaning or stickies for threads are needed if any in the future.

Nice, enjoyed watching Majora's mask even if we're confided only in clock town, I shouldn't expect an entire revamp of MM to be fair into B-K. Would be asking too much, but it was still decent remixes of LoZ and B-K music mixed together while having interesting missions and original content plus areas to do and explore in the town.
Yes, also, Grunty turned Lon Lon Ranch into a theme park! How dare she?!

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
So, i think it's time for me to come clear.

Im Absolutely Not Speedwagon. You may remember me way back in 2019, around E3 hype, i mentioned that if Banjo made it in, i would have to use a Anime Avatar for a week, and buy Senran Kagura Peach Ball in Physical Form and post something to prove it, well...........
2020032119121900-A8A07F711E377C3C45C9B95EAD5BD7DD.jpg

2020042213563200-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg

I did left Smashboards for a while, but i didn't forget my promise. Im a man of my word StormC StormC .

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
I am considering leaving Smash Bros. because of trolls and spammers showing up in my arenas. Not to mention super armor users, campers, toxic players and trolls.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I am considering leaving Smash Bros. because of trolls and spammers showing up in my arenas. Not to mention super armor users, campers, toxic players and trolls.
It's even worse when your Internet goes slow and the match lags like hell so I don't blame you. I wish I could go back to competitive Smash again online, but the lagging problem is just too big of a issue for me. I might just decide to compete in local tournaments in Houston and than skyrocket to the top in Texas and go on from there.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Local gameplay is where it's at, I never really cared that much about online gameplay anyway, since I grew up without it until the Wii came along (and even then we didn't have a router yet, so the only thing I could use was a wi-fi USB connector).

Unless RetroAchievements is involved, my only priority is to get all the content in a game, not be number one in a headbutting contest (especially when no one ever sees your face, let alone talk to you).

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
While their moveset is 90% perfect to me (doing almost everything I asked, and more that I didn't know I wanted), there are some obvious weird choices that stick out.

1. Egg Types: Seems weird to include blue and grenade eggs, and leaving it at that. I like the idea of being able to cycle through eggs, with which egg they have next to their icon, and include fire eggs to burn opponents, ice eggs to temporarily freeze, and clockwork Kazooie eggs that would act similarly to Bowser Jr.'s mechakoopas. Really, all the elements are there, it's weird that they didn't make that work--especially given how many moves Hero got (including the fire/freezing mechanics I mentioned), it's a big missed opportunity.

2. Golden Feathers, but no Red Feathers? While incorporating red feathers are difficult without fundamentally changing how they work (otherwise they'd be broken flying from anywhere), Golden Feathers themselves are already compromised, only allowing five with no restock without losing a stock. I think something similar can happen with red feathers--give them a beak bomb attack that allows for a powerful long range attack that can be aimed, using up a red feather each time. Could also include the flight pad as a visual reference, somehow. Then I feel like their moveset would be complete.

3. Use Banjo's pack as a grab. I like the idea of Banjo grabbing someone into his backpack, have a quick animation showing rumblings happening while Kazooie beats them up (increasing damage), and then twirling the backpack around and throwing the opponent behind them. From what I see, a lot of people think their grabs are mediocre, and that would be a major improvement, at least aesthetically.

4. Music: While it's great that we got 10 songs, 7 of which are re-mixes, it's lessened by how much Terry got. While Terry was representing an entire company, and I can understanding picking and choosing fan favorites for a game series with 2.5 prominent games, it does make those missing stick out much more. Primarily, Final Battle. It seems like a perfect song to include on its own, but if it can't be for logistic reasons, re-mixed works as well. It could have incorporated Gruntilda's Lair seamlessly as well, instead of randomly in Gobi's Valley's track. I do appreciate it, and it works, but not ideal. And Final Battle works better than Klungo's theme, especially since it would be Gruntilda's spirit music. Outside of that, if I'm being really greedy, I feel like so many Tooie boss battle songs would work well. The idea for remixes is that some of Banjo-Kazooie's soundtrack won't work for a fighting game--but then it's weird that Freezeezy Peak is picked over Tooie boss music. I appreciate it--it's my favorite song--but goes against the rationale. I think Weldar would fit perfectly, along with Chilli Billi & Chilly Willy.

Those are some small changes that I think would make big differences. I could certainly think of more, but I think that'd be outside of the scope of what's plausible. And while I do think if a new Smash game happens, characters are going to be completely redone--I think that's more-so for longtime veterans. If Banjo & Kazooie get in, and unfortunately that's a big if, I think like Smash 4 DLC, Ultimate's DLC that return will be largely unchanged outside of minor balancing tweaks.

I'm adaptable, but remember that I still haven't acquired a Switch (and will still be a while before I do so).
It makes sense that a Kirby fan would be... adaptable.

DougEfresh

Smash Journeyman
For me, I'm quite happy with how they came out, but there are a few small tweaks I'd like to see with them that, while it could technically be possible for these to get altered/improved later in Ultimate's life cycle, I just don't see most of them happening until the next iteration where they hopefully return as veterans. Anyway, here they are:
1) boosted grab range. Right now, it's pitifully short, and considering the reward he gets off grabs/throws, it would be better if his grab were a bit longer range to fit his gameplan more smoothly.
2a) increased air speed. Now, I'm not talking about yoshi or wario levels of air speed, but not one of the worst in the game (more towards average is fine for this given banjo is a heavyweight). His aerials are solid and essential for his combo and damage racking potential, but approaching in the air when he has (the 11th worst, IIRC) air speed makes this risky sometimes and it makes his disadvantage pretty bad at times.
2b) give them red feathers (say, 10) that can be used in quick succession to give them extra vertical and some horizontal boost to their recovery after using shock spring pad. I think this would be a good, realistic way of representing that ability from their series. Maybe have these be limited to 10 per stock or replenished back to full red feathers after a period of time (a la wario waft style) to not make this totally broken given that they already have wonderwing as a mostly free horizontal recovery back to stage.
3) for the backpack being used in his attacks, I have a couple ideas: the first is obvious and what some of you already said (use it for his down smash). An alternative could be using it as a neutral air (been a while since I played Tooie, but I think I remember being able to jump and use pack whack in the air as a circular motion all around him like you could on the ground. Correct me if I'm wrong, though). The latter could be a neat idea, but I'd miss being able to do dragdown nair set ups like I can now lol. Would also be dope if it were used as a spike of some kind but that might be taking some serious creative liberties haha.

For what it's worth, I actually like having just the grenade eggs and blue eggs in their kit and not the others (though they are very cool). It makes the duo far more simple and less gimmicky that way, which is a huge part of their appeal for me and it stays true to their charm from the games. Plus I'm not so sure the dev team can implement having all those other egg types while keeping them a simple, fluid and lovable character depending on how the next Smash game is structured and how many other characters there will be. Also keep in mind that I'm not quite a competitive player yet (though I'm interested in the tourney scene once the quarantine is over), but i do have a more analytical mind that thinks more closely to a competitive player than a pure casual, so I look at things through a bit of a different lens than most of you guys more than likely. Overall though? It's not really all that big of a deal to me as I still get thrilled playing banjo & kazooie in smash ultimate because of their simple design (despite this being the very thing that 98% of people don't like about them) with a moveset staying very true to their games.

EDIT: like a lot of you are saying, I completely agree that there should be more music to represent both banjo-kazooie and Tooie more fully. Final Battle, Rusty Bucket Bay, and Clickclock wood (spring) are all jams that I'd like to see added from kazooie in some way with some version of hailfire peaks and cloud cuckooland (which has an especially fitting helter-skelter vibe about it that would be great if remixed for a smash battle) to round out the tracks from Tooie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom