• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

KingMinjo91

Smash Apprentice
Then that would mean Banjo isn't finished yet! He's close to done! How do we know Erdrick doesn't have a sliding skid?
Uhhh... that's not what that means. It means that datamined stats may not accurately reflect the finished product. Also, like others have stated, Banjo&Kazooie never had something resembling a "rapid jab".

ZealousGamer

Smash Ace
I just want to explain why I'm not optimistic right now.

Recently, Fable 4 (or a new Fable game) was "confirmed" to be being made. Everyone was saying that it'd be announced at this year's E3. It wasn't.

I don't trust "leaks". Nothing is "100% confirmed until the official word is given.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Guys, if you haven't be sure to catch Devolver Digital's show on YouTube later

Their show this year was a giant parody of Nintendo Directs, and it brightened my day RIGHT up

volbound1700

Smash Master
The worse thing that can happen is no character announcements at all. I paid good money for the Fighter's Pass, along with many other people, and to go 6 months without the 2nd character being revealed has been trying. They should have had a character revealed this past March and released this character this week. We paid $$$$ for this pass.

D

Deleted member

Holy crap this thread is now a wildfire in anticipation. Gonna just say for the record I hope for banjo greatly cause after geno and Isaac, my top 2 got denied last year, I sure hope banjo can avenge the fallen. Please bless us with the bear and the bird sakurai it’s been so long!!!
They will fight!

As They Live, there's no evil that will stand!

Good grief gang! Hold your heads up high!

There was never a guarantee of a New Banjo or Remaster game for XBOX. The only thing was Banjo having a "Smashing" time.

MonkeyDLenny MonkeyDLenny , you always bring us great news and hype for Banjo and Kazooie. You were the last one I would think would lose faith. Look to Nintendo and believe that they are coming!

Now everyone give us your biggest Gu-huh or Breegull!!! Its not over until the E3 Direct says otherwise!

Also, holy crap its @Iridium !
They will finish, what was started THE FIGHT OF THE GRINCH GANG!

The will of them is the will of ONE!

WE HAVE CONTROL!
WE KEEP YOU SAFE!
WE ARE YOUR HOPE!
WE KEEP YOU SAFE!

WE ARE IN CONTROL!

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
is nintendo really gonna allow a random leaker to spoil their entire direct? i just find that hard to believe.
I mean, if you looked at her Twitter account, you'd see she's been leaking shows all day, sooo

EDIT: Uh-oh
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Seanapotamus

Smash Journeyman
No, she is estimating that she'll have information to leak by 12AM PST at the earliest.
That's 2AM where I live. Don't think we'll get too much that early, but there is a very good chance we'll find out tomorrow morning or so.

Edit: Never mind, she got a cease & desist

Last edited:

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
The worse thing that can happen is no character announcements at all. I paid good money for the Fighter's Pass, along with many other people, and to go 6 months without the 2nd character being revealed has been trying. They should have had a character revealed this past March and released this character this week. We paid $$$$ for this pass.
But Sakurai has confirmed we're getting at least one DLC fighter announced (there's no difference between plural and singular in Japanese).
The worst thing would be to get someone almost nobody likes.

Last edited:

Violante

Smash Apprentice
Now I'm no expert on the subject but

Sabi narrowing down a Banjo confirmation + Sabi getting a C&D = Banjo info likely being correct?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Now I'm no expert on the subject but

Sabi narrowing down a Banjo confirmation + Sabi getting a C&D = Banjo info likely being correct?
While true, Sabi was going to leak the entire direct so Nintendo probably wants nothing out.

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
Sakurai said the next Fighter will be shown on the E3 Direct.

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
I mean, if you looked at her Twitter account, you'd see she's been leaking shows all day, sooo

Let’s be patient till 28-Hours, and please keep in mind we have Vergeben and Shinobi on this speculation. So if it’s not true than we have those 2 accountable as failure Leakers

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
And just like that, my hopes of the character being leaked by Sabi are dashed.
Welp! Tomorrow's gonna be a long day!

kylexv

Smash Master
Sabi: I'm planning on leaking the Nintendo Direct by this ti....

Nintendo:

I actually don't want leaks, so hopefully nothing happens in the next 36 hours.

Last edited:

Chrollo.

fka president wario
On the bright side, going in blind can be cool for the other announcements.

On the otherhand, god damnit I just want confirmation on Banjo.

I’d like to think Nintendo did this because they have huge news to reveal, but it’s most definitely Nintendo being Nintendo.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC

Ninjas are out in full force.

Edit: :ultgreninja:‘d

Last edited:

MyBrokenLuigiAmiibo

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I had been thinking about when this was going to happen to her. Wasn't really a question of if. I'd been wondering if she had maybe been getting a little bit too ahead of herself with all this. Seemed like she was too excited with all the info she was getting and wasn't being careful. She's literally just throwing all this stuff out there into the open. The other shoe had to drop at some point. This is, I think, why other people like Shinobi and Tansut only drop vague little nuggets every now and then usually in the form of hints. Lot safer that way. Going about it in the way she is is just asking to get hit with a C&D. I've been in video game fandoms for a long while now and have seen this kind of thing before.

I'd like to thank Sabi for giving the information she did (and sounds like she wants to continue doing for non-Nintendo stuff), but maybe in the future be more careful?

Top Bottom