• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

LogFrog

Smash Apprentice
I’ll tell you one joke that will definitely be cut in a Tooie remake. It’s when you fail powering up the aliens’ UFO and Kazooie says something along the lines of “where are your greencards.”

Noipoi

Howdy!

Violante

Smash Apprentice
Appears to be a recent edition as it's missing from their website.

Last edited:

JonSmash

Smash Ace
Remember guys the "Stars have alinged" for Banjo & Kazooie B4 & nothing came from it

(heck look at poor rayman ! went from trophy to spirite NOT EVEN AN ASSIST TROPHY ! even shovle knight got that & ubisoft made Mario + Rabbits & put starfox in that starlink game)

hype responsably

dlewis53

Smash Lord

Okay, I know it's a Project M mod trailer for Toad but skip to the end...
Looks like Banjo is next!
What's funny is that the first time I saw that trailer was because of Blocked Content, which was claiming that that was a leaked newcomer trailer for Ultimate.

Banjoisawesome2020

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1171-3129-5434
This has nothing to do with that. Beanstalk is an agency that helps build brand recognition. Think like a really intense ad agency. Mojang most likely has a different company doing that for them.
Oh. Well, I do know one thing. I will literally cry tears of joy when we hear that famous intro theme in Banjo & Kazooie's reveal.

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Uh guys?

IT. KEEPS. HAPPENING.
Actually I just noticed something. Banjo Kazooie is next to Battletoads which has a game in development. There is also no sign of Conker or Perfect Dark so this could mean that there may be a Banjo Kazooie game coming after all.

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
What's funny is that the first time I saw that trailer was because of Blocked Content, which was claiming that that was a leaked newcomer trailer for Ultimate.
Ah yeah, the creator 'leaked' it early to advertise his mod. Surprised it worked. He does good work though judging by both the Toad and Waluigi he's done.

KingMinjo91

Smash Apprentice
Actually I just noticed something. Banjo Kazooie is next to Battletoads which has a game in development. There is also no sign of Conker or Perfect Dark so this could mean that there may be a Banjo Kazooie game coming after all.
EXACTLY what I wanted to point out. Sea of Thieves is also kept separate from RARE here and is what they are currently focusing on.

Mr. Stagg

Ay ugly! Gimme back my friggen sister!
Not everything with the Banjo Kazooie logo is a confirmation you guys lol
I think we get that. Right now this is just us dancing on the grave of the Relevance Strawman. I'm enjoying this just because the haters are losing more and more ground by the day.

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
I think we get that. Right now this is just us dancing on the grave of the Relevance Strawman. I'm enjoying this just because the haters are losing more and more ground by the day.
Let's be civil at least. I roll my eyes every time I hear the words 'haters' and 'trolls' in this forum. Especially considering there's next to none of that on this particular forum.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
My dream is that the Banjo reveal trailer is just a recreation of the first Smash 64 trailer just with Banjo inserted.

If they announce an HD remake of Banjo, I’d love for the announcement to just be a recreation of Banjo-Kazooie’s intro but in glorious HD modern graphics. Followed by “Coming 20XX”

AugustusB

Smash Champion
My dream is that the Banjo reveal trailer is just a recreation of the first Smash 64 trailer just with Banjo inserted.
Master Hand takes them out of the toy chest, begins to countdown and snaps...but nothing happens. Snapping intensifies. Then we see Mumbo come in and does his magic.

TemporalShrew

Smash Journeyman
Seems like one of the Admins on ERA are implying something
I know Zell is in the know, but I'm pretty unfamiliar with ResetEra in general - are the admins likely to know anything in particular, or are they just getting riled up because of all the circumstantial evidence like us?

Megex

Smash Rookie
I know Zell is in the know, but I'm pretty unfamiliar with ResetEra in general - are the admins likely to know anything in particular, or are they just getting riled up because of all the circumstantial evidence like us?
I don't know too much other than that the admins are usually alot more in the know with the industry.

Last edited:

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
So basically the same classic Smash commercial with 'Happy Together' but Banjo from the Banjo-Tooie commercial plummets down from the airplane and lands on them. GENIUS. And Kazooie shows up and starts laughing and then they declare BANJO & KAZOOIE LAND ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

Top Bottom