• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
If our bear and bird make it to Ultimate I would love for the reveal to be similar to what's going on in this picture. Banjo is trying to sleep and Kazooie starts pecking his head and trying to tell him that they just got an invitation for Smash. They definitely deserve a new adventure.
That was my fan trailer idea. Though someone posted something that I thought would be even more spectacular--Smash 64 opening, but Banjo's taken out of the toy chest.

Putting right what once went wrong.

Though, given the rumor the N64 classic came from ALSO included Banjo not being in--I hope it's wrong, to a certain degree. I'd rather have Banjo & Kazooie in Smash than on the N64 classic, if I have to choose.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
If I had to guess, the Banjo trailer would include Duck Hunter Duo due to their whole "mammal + bird" combo matching the bear and the bird

TBone06

Smash Ace
Good luck everyone! Sending love from the Geno thread. Banjo and Kazooie would be a bombshell of an announcement. Hoping for the best!

Loog

Smash Apprentice
Don't know if it is to late but... can I be added to the support?

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
If our bear and bird make it to Ultimate I would love for the reveal to be similar to what's going on in this picture. Banjo is trying to sleep and Kazooie starts pecking his head and trying to tell him that they just got an invitation for Smash. They definitely deserve a new adventure.
Oh please, I hope they do that. Maybe it'd have the original 12 Smashers from Smash 64-looks finding them and then pulling out the transition to glorious HD like we saw in Duck Hunt's trailer. :grin:

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
This is it, guys. If Banjo gets in, then there'll be no one else I can think of that Smash is truly obligated to include anymore. Freedom for both us and Smash Bros - is that not worth dreaming of?

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
Under 1 hour to go !!! I didn't fall asleep until 4am and really tried to too, Well better than nothing I suppose.

No joke, I just woke up from a dream that they were literally revealed for like a couple of minutes than I woke up right now, Man what a tease !!!

Last edited:

shellshocker18

Smash Apprentice
I haven't fallen asleep at all. I'm going in with no expectations, no rumors are going to cloud my expectations. The truth is here and it will be exciting no matter what.

Last edited:

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I made peace with the thought of B-K not being playable back in the Brawl speculation days, but so much has changed in those 10+ years that it's mind-blowing. I'm not vocal about my support for the duo but I'd be EXTREMELY happy to have them in; if I could go back to the year 2000 and tell my 8 year old self that they have a legit shot, past me would be hyped beyond words. Banjo-Tooie was my favorite N64 game, and I wanna wish the supporters more vocal than I good luck today.

If they're in, this'll be their first major return since Nuts 'n Bolts. That's pretty impressive.

SamDunk

Smash Cadet
Definitely my most wanted now, and the main reason I'm hoping Grinch turns out to be real (though I'm starting to doubt)

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
the grinch leak has given me hope. but i also don't want to blindly believe it.
but I am praying to any and all gods that we get to finally see Banjo and Kazooie come home in this direct.

puremrz

Smash Apprentice
Will our dream be shattered and will everyone end up crying? Or will they be in and will everyone cry tears of joy? Either way we'll have to mop the floor here soon.

puremrz

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm dead. He's on Banjo's spot.

And he's the final newcomer. ...Can we go back to our normal timeline?

Last edited:

puremrz

Smash Apprentice
We haven't seen any of the poster characters in Spirits mode yet. For the fatal blow of course.

Gemini-Gene

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fairlight92
Switch FC
SW 7459 3215 2216
Ken's pose in the trailer looks like the Grinch one, but this might be a coincidence.

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
Well, it was fun while it lasted. At least I’ll have the pictures of the leak to keep my heart content to a time when they were so close. Damn good fake, I gotta say.

Coofle DeDoofle

Smash Apprentice
If anyone's on GameFAQs, please cuss out Vergeben for me. He must pay for being right about such underwhelming fighters.

Top Bottom