• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
If Microsoft is using the classic design of Banjo instead of Nuts & Bolts version is probably because the fans prefer the classic one while the latest incarnation was a game that failed, very few liked it.

Last edited:

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
I agree, despite what everyone says, he was always one of the most popular characters since Melee but hampered by the fact he was considered "impossible" until Spencer's tweet and the ballot in 2015. Banjo & Kazooie would be the ultimate "making the impossible possible" for Ultimate.
I think some people don't take Banjo-Kazooie seriously because they are washed up and haven't had a new game in a decade and think in the grand scheme of gaming that they aren't as big, But those same people need to realize that Super Smash Bros is first and foremost a celebration of Nintendo history which Banjo-Kazooie was a big part of the N64 era and that Super Smash Bros is catered to Nintendo fans especially hardcore fans and older fans who been there since the N64 days and I'm willing to bet there's a sizeable chunk of Smash Bros players who grew up with Banjo-Kazooie that are begging for the inclusion,

Long story short: Banjo-Kazooie may not mean a lot to your average gamer ,But they do mean a hell of a lot more to Nintendo fansbase especially older ones who are the primary market for Super Smash Bros.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
If Microsoft is using the classic design of Banjo instead of Nuts & Bolts version is probably because the fans prefer the classic one while the latest incarnation was a game that failed, very few liked it.
From what I saw, it did decently well (not enough to warrant a sequel) and got generally positive reviews from critics (looking at it as a driving game and not a Banjo game), and Rare said that the response was what they "expected" and it has a cult following, particularly from those who had never played the N64 games. Not sure that justifies (to Microsoft) reverting back to the N64 designs.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
I like nuts & bolts for what it was wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to it BUT only after a REAL banjo treeiee & maybe make tiptup the main character of N&B2 (but there was a LOT of hating on gamers who like collectathon platformers in the games diolge that did not age well at all in N&B tho)

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
From what I saw, it did decently well (not enough to warrant a sequel) and got generally positive reviews from critics (looking at it as a driving game and not a Banjo game), and Rare said that the response was what they "expected" and it has a cult following, particularly from those who had never played the N64 games. Not sure that justifies (to Microsoft) reverting back to the N64 designs.
Yeah. You said it. A driving game. Crafting game. Minigame game. But... A strange Banjo game. In fact it wasn't a bad game... But... Someone said 'Imagine you build the most advanced machine, able to make everything, but you use it just for making boxes. Not even cool boxes. Just plain and dull cardboard boxes. That's 'Nuts & Bolts', and amazing editor, an amazing music, an amazing soundtrack, graphics, characters...but used for boring missions.' And personally I agree. It was boring, you can beat Jinjo's challenges just with a seat and a spring. The missions were very repetitive, the load screen was eternal... I couldn't believe it, Banjo & Kazooie were boring me. Looks like they didn't know what to do with the game. At least, those are my thoughts.
But yeah, not a bad game (a bad game was Perfect Dark Zero) but nothing like the old ones, the ones that still are pushing in the fandom. 'Nuts & Bolts' probably did well enough in some terms, but the N64 titles are the ones that people remember and use as milestone. It's ok, Rare tried hard and developed a pretty decent game but there's an elephant in the room when I read reviews or chit-chat about 'Nuts & Bolts'. You can see it, people is happy because they are using the classic appeal for the merch.

Last edited:

JonSmash

Smash Ace
yeah going 8 years skiping a whole console gen after the 2nd game that promised a 3rd game in its ending to change up the 3rd games gameplay & artstyle SO much & make fun of old fans who like collectathons WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA AT ALL LOL (& they did it again at the end ofd nuts & bolts giving kazooie all her old moves back & setting up stop N swap 2 all just to seamingly skip this gen compleatly as well :/ they don't even try )

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Yeah. You said it. A driving game. Crafting game. Minigame game. But... A strange Banjo game. In fact it wasn't a bad game... But... Someone said 'Imagine you build the most advanced machine, able to make everything, but you use it just for making boxes. Not even cool boxes. Just plain and dull cardboard boxes. That's 'Nuts & Bolts', and amazing editor, an amazing music, an amazing soundtrack, graphics, characters...but used for boring missions.' And personally I agree. It was boring, you can beat Jinjo's challenges just with a seat and a spring. The missions were very repetitive, the load screen was eternal... I couldn't believe it, Banjo & Kazooie were boring me. Looks like they didn't know what to do with the game. At least, those are my thoughts.
But yeah, not a bad game (a bad game was Perfect Dark Zero) but nothing like the old ones, the ones that still are pushing in the fandom. 'Nuts & Bolts' probably did well enough in some terms, but the N64 titles are the ones that people remember and use as milestone. It's ok, Rare tried hard and developed a pretty decent game but there's an elephant in the room when I read reviews or chit-chat about 'Nuts & Bolts'. You can see it, people is happy because they are using the classic appeal for the merch.
Oh don't get me wrong--I think it's a ****ty game. I played it for 10 minutes before I was like "AND IIIIII HOLY **** WILL ALWAYS LOOOOVE YOOOOU." :grin:

However, from Microsoft's perspective, it was a mild success. Which is why I think from their perspective (plus their short-sidedness in general) they probably wouldn't be reverting back to the N64 design by themselves. I could be wrong, though. I hope it's a precursor for them being in Smash. *crosses fingers*

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Oh don't get me wrong--I think it's a ****ty game. I played it for 10 minutes before I was like "AND IIIIII HOLY **** WILL ALWAYS LOOOOVE YOOOOU." :grin:

However, from Microsoft's perspective, it was a mild success. Which is why I think from their perspective (plus their short-sidedness in general) they probably wouldn't be reverting back to the N64 design by themselves. I could be wrong, though. I hope it's a precursor for them being in Smash. *crosses fingers*
Heh, I understood that reference.

JonTron is amazing. My personal favorite clip from him is the "YOU SICK ****" one.

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
I never had a 360, so I never got to try Nuts 'n' Bolts. I actually kind of wanted to give it a shot, even though I know it wasn't (and still isn't) the Banjo-Tooie sequel we've been wanting. After some time I just found the soundtrack on YouTube, and I give it a listen every now and then, because Grant Kirkhope knocked it out of the park with this one as well. So some good things came out of NB, at the very least, and they've reverted back to the duo's N64 design for merchandise these days. A bit of a win-win, as far as getting an odd vehicle game for a long-awaited sequel goes.

For the record, I never viewed the collect-a-thon bashing as derogatory towards older fans. I always saw it as a stab at the general Xbox fanbase, mocking their seeming obsession with the FPS genre:

L.O.G.: "No, no, no... It's too painful to watch. Gamers today don't want all this, they just want to shoot things!"

Sounds more sarcastic towards FPS gamers than collect-a-thon fans to me.
I might be in a minority, but that's how I've always seen it.

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
Do you guys think if Rareware was bought by Nintendo, they would still be making Banjo Kazooie, Perfect Dark, and Conker games?

I never knew this, I know Sakurai said that it would be difficult get Rareware characters like Banjo in Melee due to copyright. But I didn't know that they were going to have trophies in Melee from a bunch of Rareware games along with Fire Emblem trophies that they didn't do due to copyright and time constraints. I guess that isn't suprising because they had the proximity mine from Perfect Dark and Golden Eye.

Last edited:

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
A lot of time has passed since Melee and we're seeing things like Cloud in Smash, Minecraft in Nintendo consoles... It's not a crazy dream requesting Banjo. Bear and Bird could sound crazy for Brawl or Smash4 but some stuff happened.
If Rare were still part of Ninty, probably some Banjo and Perfect Dark game could happen but Conker, I really doubt it. Chris Seavour said that if he get again the budget necessary for a big game he will buy an amusement park XD.
The thing is that Nuts & Bolts appeared in a time of change in gaming industry, with the platform games going down, now there's some kind of revival for those classic games: Shovel Knight, Megaman, Yooka Laylee, Guacamelee, Crash, Spyro or Medievil remakes... Maybe for a niche marquet, but Banjo can fit here.

Last edited:

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
A lot of time has passed since Melee and we're seeing things like Cloud in Smash, Minecraft in Nintendo consoles... It's not a crazy dream requesting Banjo. Bear and Bird could sound crazy for Brawl or Smash4 but some stuff happened.
If Rare were still part of Ninty, probably some Banjo and Perfect Dark game could happen but Conker, I really doubt it. Chris Seavour said that if he get again the budget necessary for a big game he will buy an amusement park XD.
The thing is that Nuts & Bolts appeared in a time of change in gaming industry, with the platform games going down, now there's some kind of revival for those classic games: Shovel Knight, Megaman, Yooka Laylee, Guacamelee, Crash, Spyro or Medievil remakes... Maybe for a niche marquet, but Banjo can fit here.
You absolutely right, Nuts & Bolts was released around the time where really saw the rise of console FPS (2007-2008) with Halo at it's peak and COD really breaking out and the industry was distancing themselves from more cartoony platformers which were pretty much the standard during the N64/PS1 era and carried over to the GCN/PS2/Xbox era, Not to mention since consoles were getting a lot more power and HD gaming was just starting out and a lot of game companies were favoring realism, gritty and more mature games early to mid generation during the Wii/PS3/Xbox 360 era, These days FPS's while still popular have been getting stagnant and other genres like the 3D Platformers are seeing somewhat of a comeback also 90's nostalgia is helping out at the moment too.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...dventure_will_be_a_crowd-funded_graphic_novel

>make a Yooka-Laylee sequel
>as a novel
>a crowdfunded novel

I don't think we'll need to worry about a potential new B-K sequel facing competition.

Heh, I understood that reference.

JonTron is amazing. My personal favorite clip from him is the "YOU SICK ****" one.
And then there's CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRSSS.

Granted, there's the racism issue, but you gotta separate the art from the artist, as I like to say.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
yeah yooka-laylee still don't have the N64 shader yet & did they cancle the DLC yet ? (at this point they should cancle the DLC & just make tooka-laylee as it would sell better )

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
I haven't played Yooka-Laylee. When it was released... lets just say I was in a place where I had no internet, only could shop once a week and video games weren't my first priority. When I got out of that place... Yooka-Laylee was deemed as a failure by most people. Since then I've been hesitant to purchase the game. Tell me, fans of Banjo... is this game worth it?

hustler713

Smash Apprentice
I haven't played Yooka-Laylee. When it was released... lets just say I was in a place where I had no internet, only could shop once a week and video games weren't my first priority. When I got out of that place... Yooka-Laylee was deemed as a failure by most people. Since then I've been hesitant to purchase the game. Tell me, fans of Banjo... is this game worth it?
ONLY if you're a Die Hard Fan of Banjo Games and Rare overall.
It definetively has the Rare Charme and Humor. It has a great Soundtrack composed by Kirk Granthope.
But Worlds are too big and points of interest to spaced out, using the Unity Engine was a bad decision, movement doesn't feel as crisp as it should and it kinda feels like a mobile game, at least in terms of movement and controls.

E: The Game would be MUCH better if just some of the Filler Space in between the Points of Interest would have been cut out.

Last edited:

dinkeytom

Smash Apprentice
For me personally it's a horrible game. The levels, characters and bosses were uninspiring and I knew it was going to be bad when one of the game designers tweeted that levels would be huge and bigger than Banjo Tooie's. It's like they learnt nothing from Nuts 'n' Bolts and DK64. I was going to back £1000 on the campaign but luckily my workplace screwed me over, so I ended up not backing anything in the end. I had gotten the game used a couple of weeks after all the bad reviews and it still felt overpriced. I also felt like they lied because I remember them saying that they were bringing in Team 17 to handle the Xbox and PS4 ports and that Playtonic will personally handle the PC and Switch port, but I see the Team 17 logo splashed everywhere. I feel they were missing Gregg Mayles and the watchful eye of a professional publisher (Nintendo or Microsoft). I really wanted this game to be better than A Hat in TIme because I have a personal grudge against Jonas Kaerlev.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
https://my.mixtape.moe/mqbplo.mp3 Apparently the main menu theme has been leaked and it sounds AMAZING. With all the good things this game has going for it, I REALLY hope Banjo & Kazooie finally arrive. They'll only make this game even greater than it already is.
I'm going to try to avoid it because I don't want to be spoiled yet, But wouldn't the menu theme for "Ultimate" be the one we have been listening to the whole time since E3 ? Or is this a different variation to the main theme ,But just used for the main menu ?

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
I'm going to try to avoid it because I don't want to be spoiled yet, But wouldn't the menu theme for "Ultimate" be the one we have been listening to the whole time since E3 ? Or is this a different variation to the main theme ,But just used for the main menu ?
I'm pretty sure its been heard in the background of either direct but its different from the main theme that played over the Challengers Approaching video from E3. Either way, it sounds great, and this is easily my favorite Smash Bros. theme to date.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure its been heard in the background of either direct but its different from the main theme that played over the Challengers Approaching video from E3. Either way, it sounds great, and this is easily my favorite Smash Bros. theme to date.
Maybe I did hear it already just probably didn't realized it during some of the directs. Can't remember.

Justin Little

Smash Ace
Yooka Laylee is flawed but great. While the game lacks polish, I would be lying if said I didn't enjoy it more than Odyssey. Despite how almost everything about that game is awesome, the missions became way too repetitive post game. YL has more variety than it even if its missions don't reach Mario's high points.

The game is charming. I'm not sure why anyone would beg to differ. Rextro, Trowzer, and Laylee are great!

The worlds are big, but that doesn't make it terrible. It just lacks the convenience you would otherwise find in big open games like a map or objective marker. The game is about exploration, first and foremost, so if without those necessities you might get lost. I, personally, like this because as someone who is not great with directions I find it rewarding to use my brain and pinpoint exactly where I am at in the world around me. I know I am the only person in the world that finds that to be a good thing in a video game. Maybe it will come in handy in the real world. The missions you do find are legitimately fun and addicting which made the exploration all the more enticing because you don't know what you might end up doing. There are some roadblocks as in if you don't have a certain ability then you won't be able to complete it. Nothing you wouldn't experience in a Metroidvania.

The games biggest low points are what I call the Big Bad 3: Rextro's minigames, Kartos, and the quizzes. Neither the minigames or Kartos are designed well, at all. Rextro's games aren't all too awful bad, but... yeah. Karto's is a minecart ride done wrong. I appreciate they tried to do something different with it by grabbing a certain amount of diamonds untll your reach the end goal. Of course, if you get hit along the way you lose some. It isn't great. They are 3 quizzes in the game and they are a drag. Sometimes Dr. Quack will ask you something you probably wouldn't know. Thankfully, the first two problems are optional.

The bosses can be a hit and miss, but I won't spoil any of them. The first boss in the first world really requires you to be good at rolling. There is somewhat a bit of a learning curve there. In fact, the game doesn't tell you things you might need to know which can be a good and bad thing. You do have more control over your roll as you can stop anytime to help with platforming. You can also go in over the shoulder mode to help with shooting things. The tongue move can also help you move objects. I've seen so many people complain about certain missions that involve these tidbits that if they only knew about them they probably would've enjoyed the game more. Rolling, in particular, is probably one of the most feel-good ways to platform once you've mastered it. And it's very much the best way to get around for a good portion of the game. You do have a stamina meter you have to worry about when rolling so make sure you run into some butterflies to refill. Don't eat them unless you need to heal.

There are glitches you might encounter. There wasn't much in my playthrough, but it will differ from person to person.

My ultimate advice is to go in with low expectations. Expectations seem to be the deciding factor whether a game will succeed or not. Sadly, Yooka had a lot bearing on its shoulders which is why you might find such vitriol for this game. Which is a shame since the game is my second favorite PS4 game behind Shovel Knight. It's not like this game had completely awful reviews. It's mostly mixed to positive, but gamers will see it how they want to see it if it fits their hate-filled agenda.

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
And we have 50 days left til Super Smash Bros. Ultimate releases! Hopefully we'll get some great information between now and then.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
ONLY if you're a Die Hard Fan of Banjo Games and Rare overall.
It definetively has the Rare Charme and Humor. It has a great Soundtrack composed by Kirk Granthope.
But Worlds are too big and points of interest to spaced out, using the Unity Engine was a bad decision, movement doesn't feel as crisp as it should and it kinda feels like a mobile game, at least in terms of movement and controls.

E: The Game would be MUCH better if just some of the Filler Space in between the Points of Interest would have been cut out.
A Hat In Time also used Unity, yet that turned out much better. Clearly not enough time or resources in this case.

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
A Hat In Time also used Unity, yet that turned out much better. Clearly not enough time or resources in this case.
Hat In Time actually uses Unreal Engine 3, not Unity. That was one of the big reasons it took so long for a switch port to get working and announced, since Switch supports Unreal 4 instead of 3.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Hat In Time actually uses Unreal Engine 3, not Unity. That was one of the big reasons it took so long for a switch port to get working and announced, since Switch supports Unreal 4 instead of 3.
This reminds me of Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, which was a mess in part due to being switched to Wii U late in development and the engine it was built in/for had limited compatibility with the Wii U. IIRC, the engine in question was some variant of the Unreal Engine or Unity, but I'm bringing this up off the top of my head; I may not have my facts straight.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I just needed that last damn Canary Mary race for the final Cheeto page... I was no match for it. Maybe someday I will!
The key to beating that final Canary Mary race is to let her be in front for like 80% percent of the race. Speed up than pass in front of her near the very end because if you speed up and pass her early on or midway, she will go like super turbo speed and it will be very hard to next to impossible to catch up to her when she does that.

I've seen a ton of speculation surrounding Banjo being in smash this go around. And it makes me wonder if rare would want to include the spiritual Successor in the game as an echo fighter as well.

This would be the first echo fighter to be a completely different property than the original, yet Yooka-Laylee would be a perfect fit as an echo to an already great character.

Nintendo already is able to include Yooka-Laylee as a game on the switch, and so long as relationships between rare and the team that built YL are still good, then I think it's definitely a possibility, though it could be much further in the future.

Further still: if Rare and Microsoft do work together and allow Banjo... what about Conker? I think another character that could rival Wario's "gross out" factor could even out the humor of the game. Imagine Wario wafting about on stage, and Conker drunkenly stumbling around. Could be interesting.
Conker would be cool, but Nintendo would never allow it even if Microsoft and Rare were on board with the fans on getting him in.

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
https://my.mixtape.moe/mqbplo.mp3 Apparently the main menu theme has been leaked and it sounds AMAZING. With all the good things this game has going for it, I REALLY hope Banjo & Kazooie finally arrive. They'll only make this game even greater than it already is.
Looks like the menu music was provided by Nintendo, technically is not a leak, but watch out, looks like there's some final copies for press around there (It's what it's said on the main thread, it's not guaranteed) and a final leak could happen anytime if we don't get a Direct before. Be careful if you want to avoid spoilers.
Normally I don't care so much but now if Banjo and Kazooie gets leaked it could be a blast, I wanna watch it in a Direct, as they deserve.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
This reminds me of Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, which was a mess in part due to being switched to Wii U late in development and the engine it was built in/for had limited compatibility with the Wii U. IIRC, the engine in question was some variant of the Unreal Engine or Unity, but I'm bringing this up off the top of my head; I may not have my facts straight.
It's a miracle the darn thing even ran at all, given what those devs had to work with.

Conker would be cool, but Nintendo would never allow it even if Microsoft and Rare were on board with the fans on getting him in.
I imagine that it's water under the bridge at this point, seeing as Nintendo Power actually apologized about ignoring Conker in the very last issue. Besides, the double standards would be dubious, considering… :ultsnake::ultbayonetta:

Flamingbird

Smash Cadet
I’d like to believe there’s a possibility, both Metal Gear Solid and Bayonetta are M-rated games. That being said though the only game I’ve played with Conker in it was Diddy Kong Racing so maybe that’s why I think so.

I’ve like barely touched Bad Fur Day but it’s on my list of games I know I want to check out.

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
I’d like to believe there’s a possibility, both Metal Gear Solid and Bayonetta are M-rated games. That being said though the only game I’ve played with Conker in it was Diddy Kong Racing so maybe that’s why I think so.

I’ve like barely touched Bad Fur Day but it’s on my list of games I know I want to check out.
Bad Fur day was a beautiful game, but it was a bit heavier on language and adult humor than MGS and Bayonetta which is why some people may doubt "family friendly nintendo" making it a part of Smash brothers. I'm for Conker getting in though. Hope you enjoy Bad Fur Day as much as I did, when I was going through it. Best part of the game were the multiplayer games. Here's a peak at one.

Cap'n Jack

Smash Lord
Just thought of an idea:

What if Joanna Dark became a character, and one of her alt costumes had her with a tuxedo to represent James Bond without having him in the game

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
Bad Fur day was a beautiful game, but it was a bit heavier on language and adult humor than MGS and Bayonetta which is why some people may doubt "family friendly nintendo" making it a part of Smash brothers. I'm for Conker getting in though. Hope you enjoy Bad Fur Day as much as I did, when I was going through it. Best part of the game were the multiplayer games. Here's a peak at one.

That's my take on Conker as well, Violence is one thing, But the development team behind Conker was to intentionally make it the way it is, over the top super raunchy, strong language , strong sexual content, strong violence, alcohol use and heavy use of crap/fecal matter/excrement, Didn't help that Conker looks like your run of the mill friendly cartoony platformer and I'm sure some parents were led to believe that too and find out the hard way even though the packaging had a giant rated M and warning on the bottom so it didn't cause any confusion.

I'm sure they can tone Conker down as a fighter and make him work, But his demand isn't as high as Banjo-Kazooie since Conker is more of a cult fan favorite game and I imagine Nintendo would like to pretend that game didn't exist and not be associated with it.

Hell unlike Banjo-Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day was actually self published by Rare and not Nintendo and I'm pretty sure we can all guess why.

Last edited:

JonSmash

Smash Ace
Nintendo Hired a pornstar to dress as bayonetta to advertise bayonetta I'm sure they would be ok with conker nowadays plus like i said conker himself wasn't that foulmouthed the characters around him mostly where he could easly be in smash I mean snake smokes but not in smash & bayo strips but not in smash so conker could be done in a similar manner

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
Looks like the menu music was provided by Nintendo, technically is not a leak, but watch out, looks like there's some final copies for press around there (It's what it's said on the main thread, it's not guaranteed) and a final leak could happen anytime if we don't get a Direct before. Be careful if you want to avoid spoilers.
Normally I don't care so much but now if Banjo and Kazooie gets leaked it could be a blast, I wanna watch it in a Direct, as they deserve.
Right I didn’t find that out til after I posted lol, but still a damn good theme. I really do hope Banjo & Kazooie are in the base game, but I hope it doesn’t get spoiled. Either way I’ll be satisfied as long as they and their universe make it into the game eventually!

"LC"_Lapen

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 6950 2675 8190
Ahh the good old days. I still have that issue too along with the Banjo Tooie cover as well.
I went digging through my old Nintendo Power issues and sure enough, I still have mine as well.
20181017_150218 (2).jpg

I still have the same N64 and BK - BT cartridges I played when I was a teen to boot, which is a miracle they survived a relatively dangerous storage situation at a relatives house I rescued them from some years ago. The day Banjo gets announced for Smash I'm going to post a picture of me and Banjo giving the thumbs up from my childhood console as celebration, mark my words.

Attachments

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Nintendo Hired a pornstar to dress as bayonetta to advertise bayonetta I'm sure they would be ok with conker nowadays plus like i said conker himself wasn't that foulmouthed the characters around him mostly where he could easly be in smash I mean snake smokes but not in smash & bayo strips but not in smash so conker could be done in a similar manner
Nintendo... hiring pornstars?!? Look, I have a hard enough time taking you seriously due to your atrocious grammar. I don't need tall tales on top of that. Citation, please.

Top Bottom