• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
The "leak" roller coasters are getting more and more dull lol, this one didn't even make it past a few hours.

Also, to the number of people tired of speculation. Just take a break. The back and fourth has always been a part of every character thread that has enough people to keep it running with some regularity and probably will never go away. It's just way easier to go do other things for a while and we're pretty unlikely to see anything big revealed until E3. Anything massive that pops up you'll find out about some other way than on forums, so it's really in your best interest to just take time off from Smash speculation. It'll be a whole lot more fun when you come back refreshed and willing to start again.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Imagine how freaking amazing the feeling's going to be to actually get Banjo in after the 20 year long emotional rollercoaster we've all been through.

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
So masterofhyrule doesn't know ****?
Crisis averted.
See you guys next week when banjo's deconfirmed for the 27th time

D

Deleted member

I’m back sorry for being a Debbie downer about some rando leaker what did I miss?

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Oh we discussing literal whos again? Well I guess we gotta kill time somehow :bowsette:

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
I’m back sorry for being a Debbie downer about some rando leaker what did I miss?
We thought we were doomed due to a prominent E3 leaker backing Steve, but just now he elaborated saying he was speculating and that he DOESN'T know anything

D

Deleted member

Nintendo/Smash speculation:

New leaker comes to the scene

Everyone finds out they leaked one of the games in a recent direct before the direct

They say a character is coming to Smash

The internet explodes

The supposed newcomer doesn't show up

And the leaker leaves everyone's minds and speculation continues

Last edited by a moderator:

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
I keep hearing of this guy like some bizarre mass delusion. Story time?
Basically this loz18 guy was a dude who was lucky to get info around E3 time and then continued to pretend to be a leaker by constantly teasing fans, specifically skull kid fans. He is a TLOZ fan but really he just played with his fellow fan friends' feelings by giving them hints and hope that skull kid was coming and then it never did, and the only real info he had was about stuff that happened during that E3, then he just continued to pretend from that.

Edit: Oh and i "think" he was also the guy who spitted out the Incineroar name from Verge when Verge still didn't want to put the name out there yet. Either that or the Square Enix list, i can' remember, i just know he screwed Verge over one of those two things.

Last edited:

Lundcraft

Smash Apprentice
So I noticed people here seem to have given up on Banjo because of the tweet from the E3 leaker, so I thought I would share this, just to give you abit of hope.

tweet0.png
tweet1.png

Last edited:

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord

Regardless, Hyrule is staying out of things from here on

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Good, maybe ppl can regain their needlessly lost hope, lol. I certainly didn't, not with literal whos anyway.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
So that's 3 'leakers' who have said Steve: Master, Hitagi and Xenother.

And each one of them has been BTFO.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Basically this loz18 guy was a dude who was lucky to get info around E3 time and then continued to pretend to be a leaker by constantly teasing fans, specifically skull kid fans. He is a TLOZ fan but really he just played with his fellow fan friends' feelings by giving them hints and hope that skull kid was coming and then it never did, and the only real info he had was about stuff that happened during that E3, then he just continued to pretend from that.

Edit: Oh and i "think" he was also the guy who spitted out the Incineroar name from Verge when Verge still didn't want to put the name out there yet. Either that or the Square Enix list, i can' remember, i just know he screwed Verge over one of those two things.
Another thing was that he leaked a PM of Verge related to King K. Rool.

Basically, Verge got leaked that we had no new DK newcomers coming. Verge didn't believe it. Loz18 leaked this PM, which overall people made up stories about Verge's statements due to it. Verge didn't say anything because he wasn't actually sure what to believe yet. He generally posts stuff he has faith in. He didn't have faith in no DK newcomers, so he never went public with his thoughts. It's actually a very reasonable thing to do, so it sucks that he got blamed for something very unfair.

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
Just saying.... even IF Steve got in that in no way excludes Banjo... unless he's anounced with a Banjo Mii costume. Banjo ain't dead.

MS can totally have 2 DLC characters... especially now that theyre handing Nintendo games that were once exclusive to Xbox. I can absolutely see Banjo & Steve happening

D

Deleted member

Thelegend27

But really I think he is talking about MasterofHyrule. The person who we have been talking about the last several pages
Gonna sound like an igonrant caveman but who is Thelegend27? He's the only one of the 3 i dont' know about.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
Why are you guys worried about Master of Hyrule's post? Read further down. He clarifies that it's not a leak and he's just speculating. Also says he is not leaking E3 anymore.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Why are you guys worried about Master of Hyrule's post? Read further down. He clarifies that it's not a leak and he's just speculating. Also says he is not leaking E3 anymore.
yeah we know, like 2 or 3 ppl already posted that last message of his, lol. I feel like people come to the thread and don't really read all we post, and then we repeat ourselves for pages about the same subject haha

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
yeah we know, like 2 or 3 ppl already posted that last message of his, lol. I feel like people come to the thread and don't really read all we post, and then we repeat ourselves for pages about the same subject haha
Sorry, I was 2 pages back and people were freaking out. I should have read more before posting.

D

Deleted member

While this is probably a late post, i also stumbled upon across this tweet he made last year:

So even if he didn't said "I was just speculating", it's better off ignoring him.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
While this is probably a late post, i also stumbled upon across this tweet he made last year:

So even if he didn't said "I was just speculating", it's better off ignoring him.
I mean....to be fair...everyone in that Tweet can still happen. :v

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Imagine how freaking amazing the feeling's going to be to actually get Banjo in after the 20 year long emotional rollercoaster we've all been through.
For me it's going to feel like K. Rool and Ridley getting in all over again. :cry:

You're right Geno does have a high chance of happening as a mii costume
I experience that with K. Rool back in Smash 4 and I don't want to experience that again with Banjo & Kazooie.

Top Bottom