• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

JonSmash

Smash Ace
Shantae was silent due to NDA & ended up in smash as a spirit, so the silence around banjo is a big thing

maybe that lootcrate banjo item was smash related ? maybe banjo in smash was planed to be annonced earlyer ? but wasn't ?

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Shantae was silent due to NDA & ended up in smash as a spirit, so the silence around banjo is a big thing
You know, I just want to bring this up again because it still bugs me:

People think the Smash Fans were acting ridiculous for hounding her voice actress over Smash, but what EVERYONE forgot was that we were deliberately led on by a guy within WayForward itself

1558753977581.png

He deleted his tweet really fast, and that's why everyone got all excited over Shantae potentially being in Smash

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
You know, I just want to bring this up again because it still bugs me:

People think the Smash Fans were acting ridiculous for hounding her voice actress over Smash, but what EVERYONE forgot was that we were deliberately led on by a guy within WayForward itself

View attachment 224367

He deleted his tweet really fast, and that's why everyone got all excited over Shantae potentially being in Smash
Didn't she come out and outright say it wasn't for Smash?

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
That unfortunately goes both ways of the spectrum which means it might happen or it might not happen. Considering that Rayman made a cameo as a trophy in Smash 4 and now a spirit in Ultimate leaves me to believe it'll be the latter. If he was going to be a playable character, it would have happened in Smash 4.

Spirits use artwork that best represents how the character looks. If they can't use their original artwork for what ever reason such as Cloud, Pokemon Trainer, Robin, etc. then they use their Smash renders. However Rayman already has a spirit that best represents himself in Ultimate and is a primary spirit for that matter.

I don't understand this one. Your point doesn't seem very clear.

I would agree with this if spirits were purely aesthetic like trophies but considering that spirits function like power ups and the fact that Rayman's spirit is part of the world of light means spirits play an important role.

No I'm very much in the park that characters must have had history with Nintendo or one game on a Nintendo console to join Smash Bros. Sakurai did say something on the lines of that. That's why I don't believe Master Chief has any chance to be in Smash Ultimate. Persona Q2 had Joker in it so Joker has already made an appearance on a Nintendo console before his reveal in Ultimate.

Back on topic, I don't doubt that Rayman fits any of those criterias and I don't think anyone else is doubting it either. Rayman has had a lot of history on Nintendo consoles. However the major problem Rayman faces is that he very much unknown in Japan. I couldn't find anything about Rayman's other games with how well they did but here's an article from 2013 about how well Rayman Legends sold in Japan: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/10/rayman_legends_lands_with_a_thud_at_japanese_retail
Also this article from Source Gaming shows the reaction from the Japanese smash fanbase to Artsyomni's fake leak. Notice how many people claimed they had no idea who Rayman is?
https://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/02/16/japanese-reaction-to-fake-rayman-leak/

Finally, Sakurai has said in the past that he rejects characters from being playable if they have little to no presence in either Japan or overseas such as Ayumi Tachibana or Takumaru starting from Melee so Rayman is most likely as unknown to Japan as Dragon Quest is mostly unknown to us.
That’s very subjective to say since Rayman is near the level of Banjo-Kazooie Request in the West as it is in the East and isn’t even highlighted by any of these counter arguments at best and I don’t see that as a reflection of Rayman’s position in Ultimate considering Sakurai put him in as a Spirit and like I mentioned before Base Development and DLC Development are nonexistent or correlate to each other since there’s not much, if any indication against that possibility. The only proof of counterfeit of the contrarian is that Smash 4 has shown Sakurai does Add content in DLC that benefits every party such as Nintendo, 3rd-Party Developer (Ubisoft), Sakurai, The Fans and The Game itself. Yes, Rayman and Dragon Quest are similar to each other in relevancy Exclusive to their region and that’s what makes Rayman very different to this argument since He is acknowledged by Sakurai yet still has no other content to come with which would kill the Argument because in WoL the Spirits come with Music which doesn’t appear to be added specifically for that use alone which actually contradicts the use of Rayman’s Spirit hence why the DLC Fighter’s Pass Matches his (and Banjo’s) possible addition, I see no reason for Sakurai to add him based on the Deal of this specific DLC. I also will add that despite his Spirit’s involvement in Ultimate’s Base Game, it still does not have any weight against his possible inclusion to the Roster since that is Base Game Exclusively and DLC has Exclusive additions to its own Content addition especially with No Music that counters Rayman’s chances for DLC.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Only after that happened
But she still said it wasn't for Smash. But then again. She could be talking about THAT specific tweet and not that she wouldn't be appearing in Smash at all.

What the confusing part is what she considers to be the biggest game of the year if it isn't Smash.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
But she still said it wasn't for Smash. But then again. She could be talking about THAT specific tweet and not that she wouldn't be appearing in Smash at all.

What the confusing part is what she considers to be the biggest game of the year if it isn't Smash.
It was referring to Fortnite in the long run.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Are there really that many people clamoring for Rayman? He's clearly a pretty popular choice, but in my experience, support for Banjo vastly exceeds support for Rayman.

As for when Banjo the second Fighter Pass character Banjo will be announced at E3, I think he may be the very first thing we see. Nintendo seems to love starting Directs with Smash character trailers.

TAnimal

Smash Journeyman
Are there really that many people clamoring for Rayman? He's clearly a pretty popular choice, but in my experience, support for Banjo vastly exceeds support for Rayman.

As for when Banjo the second Fighter Pass character Banjo will be announced at E3, I think he may be the very first thing we see. Nintendo seems to love starting Directs with Smash character trailers.
https://youtu.be/MMxoQhjd6wk
20:31
#8 over 717 Characters with 486 Votes behind
#7 Crash Bandicoot, #6 Steve, #5 Geno, #4 Shantae, #3 Sora, #2 Bandana Dee & #1 Banjo-Kazooie

GoonyBaloney

Smash Rookie
Was thinking... if Banjo were to be revealed at E3, would you want him shown at:
A. The very first thing?
B. Very End?
C. Other?
Banjo would probably be the first revealed or teased at the end.

I think people put way too much bet on smash stuff being at the e3 direct. there will most likely be a separate direct for that stuff like how Roy and Ryu were revealed.

also first time posting on this site hewwo

Last edited:

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
Was thinking... if Banjo were to be revealed at E3, would you want him shown at:
A. The very first thing?
B. Very End?
C. Other?
I mean, I'd be happy for their reveal no matter when they'd reveal it, but me personally, I would want Banjo & Kazooie have to be the big bombshell reveal at the end, like Ridley & K. Rool before them. They were both revealed at the end of their Directs and it blew everyone including myself away! Even Cloud had his reveal in Sm4sh at the end of his particular Direct. And like people have already said, it would have to be in conjunction with the N64 Classic with Rareware games or (preferably) the reveal of Rare Replay for the Switch beforehand!

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
From a british magazine, Mario and Banjo shilling Nintendo Power

So, can anyone tell me again why Banjo isn't important to Nintendo history again?

Banjocostume.png

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
From a british magazine, Mario and Banjo shilling Nintendo Power

So, can anyone tell me again why Banjo isn't important to Nintendo history again?

View attachment 224372
Those costumes are nightmare fuel.

Remember when people used the "relevancy" argument against K Rool? They're making the same mistake with Banjo.

Yet Banjo probably did well in the Ballot and tend to come out on top in fan polls. There's clearly a demand for the bear and bird.

Last edited:

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
On a side note it's cool seeing stuff like this pop up, wonder if those costumes are still around somewhere but I doubt it

NickoRaptor

Smash Cadet
Are character lists still cool right now? Because I kinda want to post who I want now that more characters seem like they have a chance than ever.

• Banjo & Kazooie: No-brainer, don't feel like I need to explain given what thread I'm in.
  • Porky: I love seeing new fighter archetypes, and a mech-based fighter sounds really cool. Plus, he's a major antagonist in both Ness and Lucas' games. Villains are always good too.
  • Impa: Please just give us a new Zelda fighter that's not one of the main 3. I'll even take a Sheik echo with some altered moves like Chrom. Please.
  • Excitebiker: Classic Nintendo character, unique archetype if he uses his bike for all his moves, and has a whole series of games/spin-offs across most Nintendo consoles. Could be really cool.
  • Doom Slayer/Guy: One of the Grandfathers of the FPS, exclusive 64 game that possibly ties into the current games, and just really cool. Tone him done if you have to, but have him be brutal like Ridley. Let me have it.
  • Dark Souls Rep: I'd vouch for Artorias. Not just because of the Google Theory, but because Chosen Undead is kinda bland, and Solaire doesn't do much really. But hey, anyone would work. The series is significant enough at this point to warrant some representation.
  • RE Rep: Leon, Chris, Jill, whoever you want. RE is, if I'm not mistaken, the highest selling horror franchise in the video game industry, and has significant history with Nintendo. The only issue I can see is not gleaning an interesting moveset from any of the characters, but anything is possible.
  • Scorpion: I'd argue Sub-Zero too, but if we're being honest Scorpion is the face of MK. Really cool potential with the chain and teleportation, and fire is always easy to make a moveset with. Sad to say I don't think he'll ever happen though since MK is only really available on PC in Japan.
  • Ryu Hayabusa: Honestly, I'm not huge on Ninja Gaiden, but I fully understand that the series has a decent legacy with some people and that Ryu is one of the few classic third-party characters not in the game already. Koei Tecmo is no stranger to working with Nintendo either, so I think he'd fit well.
  • Steve?: I don't think Minecraft needs a fighter to be properly represented in Smash; Minecraft has always been about the world, not necessarily the avatar you play as. That being said, Steve offers a unique aesthetic and bountiful moveset potential with how creative Minecraft is at its core.
I could go on to other characters I'd like to see (Chibi-Robo), but I'd say this is my ideal Top Ten.

Last edited:

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334
Doesn't matter what other characters have gotten or not, the silence surrounding Banjo Kazooie in Smash still is not evidence for anything. We just cannot use silence as a evidence in a situation like this related to video games no matter how you spin it. We can't operate with silence as a proof. There are other reasons they may not be talking about it. Maybe something is planned with Banjo Kazooie not Smash related and their on a harder lockdown from Microsoft on the topic. Maybe they've been specifically told not to tweet more as that gets the hopes of fans up and they aren't happening in Smash Ultimate. Maybe Frank O' Connor felt like being particularly vocal about Master Chief not being in Smash (He's the one with the most weight, Cuphead doesn't even really fall into the spotlight like the other three Microsoft hopefuls and Steve has only taken a hit from Aubrey, who holds a much less important position than Frank O' Connor). Maybe no one on the Microsoft side of things has cared enough to take a stance on this issue.
However I have yet to find evidence that silence does not mean a character is joining smash. Tetsuya Nomura had replied to a tweet about Sora being in Smash Bros saying "yes", Suda said that Travis Touchdown would not be coming to Smash Bros, Cuphead's creator said that he would love Cuphead to join Smash Bros. There is plenty of evidence to suggest silence is golden.
Rare have even addressed the situation regarding Banjo Kazooie and Smash Bros back in June 30th 2018. They said "If that were to ever happen, it wouldn't be from us". so there is no excuse as to why they can't address it again if Banjo Kazooie weren't going to join the fighter's pass. In fact, saying a character is not in Smash bros tells fans to not get their hopes up.

Maybe it means something is happening in Smash. But even then, silence meant nothing more than a Spirit for Shantae in a case where it meant something. So maybe, we're getting Banjo Kazooie. As a spirit. Or as a Mii costume. Or maybe they actually are playable.
However the refusal to talk about Smash Bros on Wayforward's part did tell us Shantae was happening in some way.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero

Rayman's popular, and saw a lot of hype when people thought the artsyomni leak was legit. He's not as big as Banjo or Sora right now, but they're the new K. Rool/Ridley. Rayman's more like Isaac.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
After Simon, my dream pick got in, i have no real desire to to passionatelly support another character (Banjo is the exception since he ties some loose ends for me) but if you asked me what characters i wanted to see in Smash.

Well, here are the top 5, the ones that left a hole in my heart:
1-Waluigi (the only one i have so much passion about......if it wasn't by the fact that i feel defeated and burnt out).
2-Balloon Fighter.
3-Dixie Kong.
4-Isaac.
5-Ganon.

6-Shadow (inbetween this section and the one below)
Everybody else from this point on are no longer a necessity for me:
7-Bandanna Dee.
8-Bomberman.
9-Takamaru.
10-Geno.
My most wanted besides Banjo & Kazooie who top the list for me...

Dixie
Ganon (specifically ALttP version)
Shovel Knight
Knuckles
Spyro
Crash
Doom Slayer
Master Chief
Funky Kong
Black Mage
Warrior of Light
I'm always happy to see Ganon supporters on this site or anywhere online. :)

Does anyone have a picture of the loot crate tweet that was taken down? It's definitely something I don't see brought up enough

Also my most wanted?

Skull Kid and Dee are 1 and 2 obviously
Banjo is 3
And then off in the distance are Rex & Pyra and King Boo

Would die happy if Baby Mario (shut up) got it

Would also be thrilled with Dark Matter or Daroach followed Bandana Dee into Smash.

And another Zelda character following Skull Kid would be great. Captain Toad would be satisfying.
I didn't know you were a Banjo & Kazooie supporter. :crazy: I thought you didn't like 3rd parties, or is it just that Banjo & Kazooie is the only 3rd party characters you're interested in because they are really more like Nintendo characters owned by Microsoft instead of 3rd party characters? :upsidedown:

ChaosAngelZone

Smash Cadet
https://youtu.be/l9ZwUAPdA_g
I don’t know what to make of this but could be something or could be nothing.
This is my first time seeing this, but yeah, this is definitely fake. I could tell almost instantly due to how off the alignment was at the bottom.

Here's a quick edit I whipped up to show it a bit more clearly (I increased the brightness to make it easier to tell):

It does otherwise look pretty convincing and well-made, though!

Last edited:

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Hey it's me again, some juicy info straight from Sakurai himself dropped today via a translation of that book from a little while back

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sa...velopment-dlc-more-in-his-recent-book.119020/

To copy/paste a bit
  • He knows some are serious, but he doesn't think characters like Iron Man and Goku will happen. (p27)
  • DLC could say shortening the life span of its franchise. For Smash those characters could join in next time. But Smash is also not a title to think about continuation so doing his best every time. (p27)
  • He wants Smash to be more casual and see non-competitive tournaments. Smash is a party game. But he also knows he is not the one to plan those. (p31)
  • In Smash for days, there was restriction of a time span to offer updates and 3DS had a limited number of times to update. So Wii U version had to do the same. This is why Lucas, Roy, and Ryu released at the same time. (p33)
  • If it's a one time purchase type of game, then it's more efficient for the company to start making the next game than keep updating. (p59)
  • Updates are normal thing these days, but still they are voluntary service. (p59)
  • He always thinks it's important to hear voices from people not speaking up. Real beginners don't speak up. (p61)
  • The plan of Smash Ultimate completed December 16th 2015. It's a coincidence, but was the same day of the last Smash for Direct. (p63)
  • He is not thinking of doing Smash Ballot again. It was used in Smash Ultimate's development very much. (p63)
  • Bayonetta was the first pick among realisable characters. Above her, there were old veterans like Snake and other characters that were already tried negotiating but got rejected. (p63)
  • He was making the plans for Smash Ultimate during the vacation he got after Smash for DLC was done. (p69)
  • He treats character's individuality as its own game itself. All the unique systems certain characters has are all newly built just for him/her. (p69)
  • It's already had proven true that joining as a character in Smash has advertising effect. (p99)
  • He played through beta version of Zelda BotW to the end in 2 days during the Smash Ultimate development because he needed to know how new Link works before anyone else. (p125)
  • He thinks games should not be created based on researched data alone and saying games only born to imitate other games are misfortune. Those data should be used for marketings or managements, not to plan new games. Old data are old. (p133)
  • (Speaking of Super Nintendo World) 60 billion yen is enough to make every Smash game up to Ultimate and more with couple ten billion of changes. Not many Japanese games have budgets over 10 billion yen. (p139)
  • He wish there were Smash Area in Super Nintendo World. (p139)
  • Smash Ultimate's DLC wasn't a thing at the time around Famitsu column vol. 546 January 11th 2018, and it was planned without the developers will. (p165)
  • DLC developments in general take time, so by the time of the release, the market will be much smaller than it used to be. DLC business is very risky than people might think. (p165)
  • They are not something sell that much so it's difficult to gather staffs. Sometimes better to move on to the next game. (p165)
  • He is not fond of the idea of the season pass. Its a little scary to buy without knowing the contents. (p165)
  • Omega and Battlefield for every stages take a lot more work than people might think. (p187)
  • HAL Laboratory, Inc. is still on the credits list, but not involved in the development anymore. (p188)
  • If you think about the completion of the development, bringing back everyone is not something you should do. (p189)
  • The team was very careful of leaks at E3 2018. They didn't use printed promotional materials to avoid leaks. "Everyone is here" wasn't known even in Nintendo so the when it happened Nintendo staffs were also screaming. (p190)
  • Smash tend to have characters from older series. But just old characters wouldn't make Smash worthy. If there is no new series, then the selection of the characters will be from the old series. (p199)
  • People say "why they can't do this easy stuff?" but there is always a reason for that, One correction could cause another bug. (p205)
  • The story idea of World of Light was already existed since Smash Brawl. (p208)
  • He doesn't follow internets reaction so didn't know all the fan predictions. (p209)
  • The idea of the Spirits is kind of the last resort. He is not sure he'll be making another gameplay like the Spirits. (p211)
  • There was a plan to include a map like the Spirits to the Adventure Mode in Smash Melee. (p211)
  • He said he took a long vacation, but actually he was just taking breaks as the calendar goes. He has a cat so he can't go for a long trip. (p214)
  • By the time of the end of March 2019, the online win ratio of every character are very close to each other at the point he almost thinks better not to change anymore. (p216)
  • There are metas, so just certain characters were strong at that time is not good enough reason to make them change. (p216)

This point in particular interests me
  • Bayonetta was the first pick among realisable characters. Above her, there were old veterans like Snake and other characters that were already tried negotiating but got rejected. (p63)
So Bayonetta was NOT the end all winner of the poll, she was only the top of at the time realizable picks, while veteran characters easily got more votes. But also "Characters that were already tried negotiating but got rejected"

Hm, I wonder who that could be referring to... Keep in mind, this was way before Nintendo and MS became buddies

Could this really be it?

AngrySun88

Smash Ace
Hey it's me again, some juicy info straight from Sakurai himself dropped today via a translation of that book from a little while back

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sa...velopment-dlc-more-in-his-recent-book.119020/

To copy/paste a bit
  • He knows some are serious, but he doesn't think characters like Iron Man and Goku will happen. (p27)
  • DLC could say shortening the life span of its franchise. For Smash those characters could join in next time. But Smash is also not a title to think about continuation so doing his best every time. (p27)
  • He wants Smash to be more casual and see non-competitive tournaments. Smash is a party game. But he also knows he is not the one to plan those. (p31)
  • In Smash for days, there was restriction of a time span to offer updates and 3DS had a limited number of times to update. So Wii U version had to do the same. This is why Lucas, Roy, and Ryu released at the same time. (p33)
  • If it's a one time purchase type of game, then it's more efficient for the company to start making the next game than keep updating. (p59)
  • Updates are normal thing these days, but still they are voluntary service. (p59)
  • He always thinks it's important to hear voices from people not speaking up. Real beginners don't speak up. (p61)
  • The plan of Smash Ultimate completed December 16th 2015. It's a coincidence, but was the same day of the last Smash for Direct. (p63)
  • He is not thinking of doing Smash Ballot again. It was used in Smash Ultimate's development very much. (p63)
  • He was making the plans for Smash Ultimate during the vacation he got after Smash for DLC was done. (p69)
  • He treats character's individuality as its own game itself. All the unique systems certain characters has are all newly built just for him/her. (p69)
  • It's already had proven true that joining as a character in Smash has advertising effect. (p99)
  • He played through beta version of Zelda BotW to the end in 2 days during the Smash Ultimate development because he needed to know how new Link works before anyone else. (p125)
  • He thinks games should not be created based on researched data alone and saying games only born to imitate other games are misfortune. Those data should be used for marketings or managements, not to plan new games. Old data are old. (p133)
  • (Speaking of Super Nintendo World) 60 billion yen is enough to make every Smash game up to Ultimate and more with couple ten billion of changes. Not many Japanese games have budgets over 10 billion yen. (p139)
  • Smash Ultimate's DLC wasn't a thing at the time around Famitsu column vol. 546 January 11th 2018, and it was planned without the developers will. (p165)
  • DLC developments in general take time, so by the time of the release, the market will be much smaller than it used to be. DLC business is very risky than people might think. (p165)
  • They are not something sell that much so it's difficult to gather staffs. Sometimes better to move on to the next game. (p165)
  • He is not fond of the idea of the season pass. Its a little scary to buy without knowing the contents. (p165)
  • Omega and Battlefield for every stages take a lot more work than people might think. (p187)
  • HAL Laboratory, Inc. is still on the credits list, but not involved in the development anymore. (p188)
  • If you think about the completion of the development, bringing back everyone is not something you should do. (p189)
  • The team was very careful of leaks at E3 2018. They didn't use printed promotional materials to avoid leaks. "Everyone is here" wasn't known even in Nintendo so the when it happened Nintendo staffs were also screaming. (p190)
  • Smash tend to have characters from older series. But just old characters wouldn't make Smash worthy. If there is no new series, then the selection of the characters will be from the old series. (p199)
  • People say "why they can't do this easy stuff?" but there is always a reason for that, One correction could cause another bug. (p205)
  • The story idea of World of Light was already existed since Smash Brawl. (p208)
  • He doesn't follow internets reaction so didn't know all the fan predictions. (p209)
  • The idea of the Spirits is kind of the last resort. He is not sure he'll be making another gameplay like the Spirits. (p211)
  • There was a plan to include a map like the Spirits to the Adventure Mode in Smash Melee. (p211)
  • He said he took a long vacation, but actually he was just taking breaks as the calendar goes. He has a cat so he can't go for a long trip. (p214)
  • By the time of the end of March 2019, the online win ratio of every character are very close to each other at the point he almost thinks better not to change anymore. (p216)
  • There are metas, so just certain characters were strong at that time is not good enough reason to make them change. (p216)

So Bayonetta was NOT the end all winner of the poll, she was only the top of at the time realizable picks, while veteran characters easily got more votes. But also "Characters that were already tried negotiating but got rejected"

Hm, I wonder who that could be referring to... Keep in mind, this was way before Nintendo and MS became buddies

Could this really be it?
How well did Banjo do on the Ballot? I recall him doing fairly well.

Now that Banjo has Phil Spencer's blessing and Nintendo and Microsoft are working closely together, this gives me even more hope for Banjo. I don't think there would be any major hurdles for them to get BK as opposed to say, another Square character.

I also agree with him about the fighter's pass. That's the main reason I didn't buy it as I don't want to spend money on characters I don't want in Smash.

AugustusB

Smash Champion

To copy/paste a bit

Could this really be it?
That is quite a bit!

I agree...that wording is very interesting. I am curious who the other characters were that got shot down, but Cloud somehow got in. (I love FF VII, but I thought that was weird after the fact)

I am really glad he is against doing another ballot again. As amazing as Ultimate is, it is very overwhelming in its presentation.
- 70 plus characters
- 100 plus stages
- 900 plus music tracks
- Story mode
- Stage Builder

Its a lot!

EDIT: Something just occurred to me. Phil's original Banjo tweet was shortly after the ballot started. If he was all good with it, how did negotiations fall through with Banjo!?

However looking at his tweet closer, he says : I think it would be cool if Banjo was in the next SSB DLC. We've worked with Nintendo on Rare IP before, no issues.

He never specified if he was for SSB4 DLC or the 'next' game's DLC...

Ladies and Gentlemen....I think we cracked the code!

Last edited:
Top Bottom