• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Banjo Kazooie was never a thing. We all just went crazy, dressed up in bear costumes, went out into the woods and raided local bee hives for honey. All while carrying dead birds in out back packs.

Rare hasn't made a new banjo game, because they legitimately don't know what we're talking about.
I take offense to this.

Animedeaf

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3684-6708-6684
Hello! I am new but deaf. I have been supporting Banjo-Kazooie since SSB4. I like Banjo and Kazooie so much because they are so cool and so epic. ;)

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Y'know, even ignoring insiders...the incident with Loot Crate alone seems to make Banjo-Kazooie seem likely, as if they were informed about them being in Smash and they were trying to garner interest, but were told to delete everything because they jumped the gun. Then, if the Minecraft employees weren't just trying to avoid anymore questions (though Aubrey could've given a straight answer and ignore anyone who continues to pointlessly bother her about it, while Rad did seem to backtrack), it makes it seem as if Microsoft is trying to cover some stuff relating to Smash internally.

If nothing from Microsoft gets in Smash, this is some strange crap.

-plus, if Minecraft is truly being used as leakbait, then that makes B-K or somebody from Microsoft seem very likely, as there's no reason to have it as leakbait unless you're working with the company. Nintendo had Rayman as one of the names Xander Mobus had to announce, and he still made it into the game, just not as playable. This kinda hurts to say because I still want Steve with B-K but that ain't gonna happen this time around it seems.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The funniest thing was when someone fake extended the Duck Hunt Duo's render to try and say it was an existing one.
I mean, it's an easy mistake to make. There are sooooo many existing 3D renders of the dog and duck from Duck Hunt for them to use that it was inevitably going to wind up similar to one that already exists.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Watching the Inside Xbox thing now. They just showed this promo for their game pass showing Banjo. Nice… Bear still lives at least!
D4TerT2WAAExTmR.jpg

D4Te5bYXoAAqkza-1.jpg

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Watching the Inside Xbox thing now. They just showed this promo for their game pass showing Banjo. Nice… Bear still lives at least!
View attachment 209089
View attachment 209090
C'mon Microsoft, you're going to put Banjo-Kazooie as one of your mascots give them something to do

One thing worth noting in the event itself. Phil Spencer went on to say how much he values the relationships he's building with the studios in Japan and that he was on a recent trip over there. Plus he also highlighted how big they want to blow out E3 this year since they're the only major console dev with an actual stage presence at the event itself

Which means if our guys are in, it's absolutely happening at E3

D

Deleted member

Please, we all know who the real star of that whole fiasco was...
*ESRB LEAK FLASHBACKS*

NO, IT CAN'T BE, THE CHORUS KIDS'S CORPSE IS LAYING ON THE GROUND, BOWSER JR IS IN THE TREES, SHULK IS FEELING IT! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Err i mean, what we were talking about again?

Everyone relax. Joker will come at the end of the month.
We are sad to inform you that Joker has been delayed and his release will coincide with the release date of DC's Joker movie. Thanks for listening.

C'mon Microsoft, you're going to put Banjo-Kazooie as one of your mascots give them something to do

One thing worth noting in the event itself. Phil Spencer went on to say how much he values the relationships he's building with the studios in Japan and that he was on a recent trip over there. Plus he also highlighted how big they want to blow out E3 this year since they're the only major console dev with an actual stage presence at the event itself

Which means if our guys are in, it's absolutely happening at E3
Banjo beign revealed at E3 would be a dream come true and the best Smash newcomer reveal at E3 (with only Mega Man and Ridley beign competition to claim that title), but i personally hope to see them as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Violante

Smash Apprentice
Wow, where did you get this? O.O
I believe it's from an old /v/ thread at the time of those pictures first being posted. I sent the GIF to a friend in a personal chat log back then and so I happened to still have it on file.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I just want some sort of hint. I can understand keeping some reveals for E3. But at least give us stuff to speculate on. Joker has been coming soon since December. It would be nice to have something else to talk about for a change.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I mean. It's just Joker. See no harm in uploading it. A mod correct me if I'm wrong but we all know what Joker looks like.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
How? When? Where? and most importantly Why?
Probably prepping the site for Joker.

Although interesting question:

If this supposed 'Jane' is playable, then would Joker go on the site immediately or would they withhold him until Jane is revealed?

Because on the site, clicking the character gives you alt colors.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Probably prepping the site for Joker.

Although interesting question:

If this supposed 'Jane' is playable, then would Joker go on the site immediately or would they withhold him until Jane is revealed?

Because on the site, clicking the character gives you alt colors.
Does he currently have 8 alt colors on the site?

dlewis53

Smash Lord
I mean. It's just Joker. See no harm in uploading it. A mod correct me if I'm wrong but we all know what Joker looks like.
I honestly really like that render; it looks pretty cool. Now if we only knew how he actually played and how the Persona system is worked in, that would be great!

Top Bottom