• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone let’s laugh at this poor attempt of a fake image leak
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Just to let you know this isn’t real because Steve doesn’t have a drop shadow no need to be scared

Last edited by a moderator:

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Pretty good fake? I mean, I suppose A- for effort, but those screenshots are not convincing at all. You can easily tell the stage itself was made in Minecraft (like, in the actual game) due to both the lighting and the POV being way different than that of Smash. You can easy tell this with the Stage Select portrait for the stage.

Also, y'know, if you can take pictures of an internal build with unrelease content... you could also just make a video.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
Just to let you know this isn’t real because Steve doesn’t have a drop shadow no need to be scared
People aren't even trying anymore lol

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
What's the point of even doing a halfass attempt at a fake leak anymore? Seems like a waste of time.

Unless it's on the level of that fake Rayman leak back in Smash Wii U, Why even bother?

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
What's the point of even doing a halfass attempt at a fake leak anymore? Seems like a waste of time.

Unless it's on the level of that fake Rayman leak back in Smash Wii U, Why even bother?
uM7JSYFU.jpg

Base roster leak era was definitely more fun than DLC era. I still remember when I made this lol

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
I am going to be at work the next 4 hours. I will find them all when I get home. But I made quite a few for fun.

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
4d4.jpg
not the worst one I've seen. Can't wait to see laxchris make a video with 15 ads in it

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Also that Minecraft stage looks a little... I dunno, cramped? I feel like it needs to be slightly wider to be believable

Mr. Stagg

Ay ugly! Gimme back my friggen sister!
View attachment 207905
Base roster leak era was definitely more fun than DLC era. I still remember when I made this lol
If there is one thing to take away from these fake leaks is how well and how fitting some of the "leaked" characters look in Smash. Again that might be bias talking. Heck, even those that support Steve pointed out how bad he looks in this context. Still shows how out of place he would look if they go full 1 to 1 with the render.

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
If there is one thing to take away from these fake leaks is how well and how fitting some of the "leaked" characters look in Smash. Again that might be bias talking. Heck, even those that support Steve pointed out how bad he looks in this context. Still shows how out of place he would look if they go full 1 to 1 with the render.
It's interesting people put more effort into that hideous Steve render for trolling rather than a full on fake Steve leak.

If Steve was in Smash, his render I think would look a little more cell shaded, and his lines would be way more defined, like this:

1555198079645.png

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Been listening to this little ****** on repeat.
Probably the best thing to come out of Nuts & Bolts

Then there's my all time favorite version.
Love the Creedence Clearwater reference at the end.

And jordansweeto jordansweeto 's version is a really good Rock Version and not only for the fact that he managed to get Grant on board as well.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
You know what I want if Banjo gets in Smash, a remix of the title theme using classic instruments (I don't think electric guitar suits it personally) that extends the song to 2 minutes + and let's it loops.

It's such an iconic theme but it's kinda short and doesn't really loop anywhere.

GillyGrime

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys, what are your top 10 games of all time?

For me:

1. Smash Ultimate
2. Mother 3
3. Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask
4. Super Mario World
5. Sonic Mania
6. Super Mario Galaxy
7. Pikmin
8. Super Monkey Ball
9. Super Mario RPG
10. Donkey Kong Country

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
You know what I want if Banjo gets in Smash, a remix of the title theme using classic instruments (I don't think electric guitar suits it personally) that extends the song to 2 minutes + and let's it loops.

It's such an iconic theme but it's kinda short and doesn't really loop anywhere.
100%

LogFrog

Smash Apprentice

Banjo-Pilot actually has a loop of the Banjo-Kazooie theme.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

It needs to go full-on bluegrass. Or perhaps be orchestral, to fit Kirkhope's grandiose leanings.

UnknownJ25

Smash Journeyman
That stage looks so awkward

TheZoologist

Smash Ace

For me:

1. Smash Ultimate
2. Mother 3
4. Super Mario World
5. Sonic Mania
6. Super Mario Galaxy
7. Pikmin
8. Super Monkey Ball
9. Super Mario RPG
10. Donkey Kong Country
  1. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  2. Banjo-Kazooie
  3. Banjo-Tooie
  4. Snowboard Kids 2
  5. Batman: Arkham City
  6. Marvel’s Spider-Man
  7. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  8. Pokémon Gold & Silver/Heart Gold & Soul Silver
  9. Grand Theft Auto V
  10. Portal 1 & 2

Organization XIII

Smash Champion

For me:

1. Smash Ultimate
2. Mother 3
4. Super Mario World
5. Sonic Mania
6. Super Mario Galaxy
7. Pikmin
8. Super Monkey Ball
9. Super Mario RPG
10. Donkey Kong Country
1. Kingdom Hearts II
2. .Hack GU
3. Banjo Kazooie/ Tooie
4. Golden Sun
5. Mario Galaxy
6. Final Fantasy 9
7. Tales of the Abyss
8. Bravely Second
9. Sekiro
10. Sly Cooper 2
Some honorable mentions would be Devil May Cry 3, Viewtiful Joe, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, and Rachet and Clank 3 and Tools of Destruction.

Last edited:

SKX31

Smash Master

For me:

1. Smash Ultimate
2. Mother 3
4. Super Mario World
5. Sonic Mania
6. Super Mario Galaxy
7. Pikmin
8. Super Monkey Ball
9. Super Mario RPG
10. Donkey Kong Country
For me:

1. SSBU
2. Dota 2
3. SSBM
4. Final Fantasy VI
5. StarCraft I
6. Super Mario 64
7. Assassin's Creed IV
8. Civilization IV
9. Sonic Mania
10. Metal Gear Rising

Honorable mentions: Europa Universalis IV, Banjo-Tooie, WarCraft III and WoW, Cuphead, Crash 2, Mario Odyssey, Final Fantasy VII, TimeSplitters 2, Overwatch

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

For me:

1. Smash Ultimate
2. Mother 3
4. Super Mario World
5. Sonic Mania
6. Super Mario Galaxy
7. Pikmin
8. Super Monkey Ball
9. Super Mario RPG
10. Donkey Kong Country
This is difficult to put in order; Super Mario 64, Sonic Battle, Quest 64...

...Honestly, I can't think of others that fall under that in particular. That I'd play over and over again. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle comes close, as does Smash Bros. 3DS. New Leaf is another contender. I mean, I play more than one version of Quest 64, but that doesn't count, heh. Shining Force II might be another contender. >.<

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
ok so here are some of those fake pictures I was talking about. No point in doing stupid camera work for these. Mostly because I don't wanna do the effort required taking pictures of all of them and uploading them to my computer. Also. I never claimed they were good.
2fort.png DDLC.jpg Leak.png thanos.png

Here is the only Banjo one I made.
banjo.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have not checked in here for awhile so has there been any recent happenings with Banjo?

I hope things are going good cause the duo should totally make it in they would be super cool.
Also because I bet my account on if Banjo will be in or not

Last edited by a moderator:

Cap'n Jack

Smash Lord
In no order:

Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Civilization V
Fallout: New Vegas
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majota’s Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Banjo-Kazooie
Super Mario Maker
Super Mario World
Arkham City

(The last slot was between Arkham City, Conker’s Bad Fur Day, Civikzation VI, Timesplitters: Future Perfect, and Fallout 4)

Brothanigus

Smash Apprentice
lol A minecraft level built for smash's engine would not look exactly like minecraft's graphics, there would be no fog.

Mr. Stagg

Ay ugly! Gimme back my friggen sister!
ok so here are some of those fake pictures I was talking about. No point in doing stupid camera work for these. Mostly because I don't wanna do the effort required taking pictures of all of them and uploading them to my computer. Also. I never claimed they were good.
View attachment 208098View attachment 208099View attachment 208100View attachment 208101

Here is the only Banjo one I made.
View attachment 208111
Careful bud, dont want Laxchris to rake in revenue from these in a video.

LogFrog

Smash Apprentice
4D624F36-9F9D-45A5-8299-8DD1A503E074.jpeg
I made a dumb leak myself once. This Conker was made in Photoshop in like 30 minutes. As you can see, it’s really, really bad.

Last edited:

NB96

Smash Rookie
If they got in should they be called Banjo-Kazooie or Banjo & Kazooie? I thought Banjo-Kazooie was just the name of the IP and that if you had them as characters it would make sense to call them Banjo & Kazooe since they are two seperate characters.

Last edited:

maf91186

Smash Journeyman
If they got in should they be called Banjo-Kazooie or Banjo & Kazooie? I thought Banjo-Kazooie was just the name of the IP and that if you had them as characters it would make sense to call them Banjo & Kazooe since they are two seperate characters.
I've always seen it as sort of a team name.
Random, fictional examples would be like FROST-BITE or HOT-SHOT.
Basically, it's who they are. They're inseparable. No need to say "and" when you literally can't have one without the other :)

Last edited:

Brothanigus

Smash Apprentice
Banjo-Kazooie feels better IMO. Though if they do get in, Maraschino Sakurai better not have a win screen without Kazooie.

Also, I really, really hope Sakurai implements Grunty's rhymes for B&K so they are like Paultena's guidence, as in we get a sweet-ass rhyme toward whatever character is the enemy when we press a taunt button. That'd be so damn sweet.

Last edited:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Personally I prefer Banjo & Kazooie. It feels more in line with "Rosalina & Luma" and "Pikmin & Olimar" (Olimar's Japanese name in Smash).

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
Technically your right, The name of the Franchise/IP is "Banjo-Kazooie" and while it's quicker to say and rolls off the tongue more, I would still prefer the announcer to call them "Banjo & Kazooie" as it makes it sound and note that their seperate characters ,But still a tag team.

I don't mine either since it's very minor and it comes down to either " - or &" ,But in the end I would still prefer "Banjo & Kazooie".

Last edited:

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of the announcer calling out "Banjo & Kazooie"... what would their victory poses be while the announcer screams "Banjo & Kazooie win!"?

Top Bottom