• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
So mojang wasn't contacted at all prior to September. Has rare said anything about smash during ultimate's development?

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So mojang wasn't contacted at all prior to September. Has rare said anything about smash during ultimate's development?

This is the only thing I could find.

Keep in mind this is definitely pre DLC.

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace

This is the only thing I could find.

Keep in mind this is definitely pre DLC.
Hmmmm interesting

At the very least, it's cool that rare respects Nintendo enough to acknowledge that they prefer to announce their own stuff.

Last edited:

Mr. Stagg

Ay ugly! Gimme back my friggen sister!
I don't think they have said anything about Smash Bros aside from the retweeting of the K.Rool trailer. I doubt 2 months is enough time for negotiations to pan out on Mojang's side. Then again Mojang is totally owned by Microsoft and could have no input on putting MC content in smash. If Papageno's theory is correct, then the June 2018 meeting at E3 between Phil, Nintendo and Sakurai could've been the start to talks about Banjo for DLC. Again we now have Cuphead on Switch, a game that would still require a lot of time to port it over, meaning that Microsoft and Nintendo were in talks for a long time before Phil's "Yep" tweet and the supposed E3 meeting.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Hmmm so while browsing the Gamefaqs board, I stumbled upon a thread where someone posted a video of Mojang saying in a conference that they had not been approached by Nintendo for anything. This was in September 2018. I feel like the video might have been discussed here, but I'm not sure. Now it doesn't mean that Mojang couldn't have been approached after, but if it's true that Mojang had absolutely no involvement in Smash prior to September 2018, then Vergeben was wrong on Minecraft content being in Smash.
She never said they weren't approached; she never said anything definite.

From what I understand, the person who answered the "will Steve be in Smash?" question at the Minecon thing gave a very dodge-y answer, like she didn't know since she said they had no news about that and, being a community manager or whatever they called the position, she just said something to the effect of supporting Steve in Smash by posting on their feedback website or whatever. It was sorta awkward, but she didn't really say anything that would disconfirm or confirm Steve; if she couldn't say anything about it at all, then it would've been even more awkward (since it was a direct question in real-life) and would have basically confirmed Steve in Smash. I think Jens (the head developer) and other higher-ups would be more-likely to know.

However, being a community manager, you'd think she would probably know something, but it would be awkward for her if she were to get a bunch of Smash-related questions which I'm sure she'd just ignore on the internet, but can't at a Minecon thing without being suspicious. But this is one way to look at it, as I said this doesn't confirm or disconfirm block boi as she neither got her company a lawsuit nor did she give an actual answer that would end the question, and she pretty much just said "we don't know."

Last edited:

LogFrog

Smash Apprentice
I think her dodginess was because she had to be very careful when put on the spot about Steve being in Smash. As we know, Smash speculation is crazy and it would only add more fuel to fire even if she neither confirmed or denied.

On another note, there’s not much time left this month if we’re going to get a new reveal. Unfortunately it seems we have to wait until E3, but hopefully it’ll be worth the wait and we can see our beloved bear and bird again.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
Even Indie characters deserve better than Brawlout.
Well, Maybe they should make a dedicated indie crossover fighter.

If your a 3rd Party then then I believe you really have to have earn your way into the roster such as being an icon and playing an big part of Nintendo's history, (If it was up to me than I probably wouldn't even include Bayonetta or Joker), But this is Sakurai's game not mine so he calls the shots and at least their bigger than your average indie.

Super Smash Bros is the "Big League's" when it comes to crossover I mean look at some of the 3rd Party's impacts and legacy:

Pac-Man: Namcos Mascot, Likely the 1st thing that pops up in your head when you think of the 1980's and help defined that era and the arcade, Along side Mario is the most recognizable video game character in history.

Sonic: Sega's Mascot, The "Blue Blur" brought attitude and speed as he was created as "Mario's Main Rival" when Nintendo and Sega were going at each other's throats during their iconic "Console Wars" of the 1990's.

Ryu: Only 2nd to Mega Man as the face of Capcom and is the most popular and iconic fighting game character in the world, Street Fighter 2 is what really put fighting games in arcades and on the map.

That's "Elite" company right there, Plus there's bigger fish to fry like Banjo-Kazooie, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman and Heihachi, Part of me also kind of gets annoyed when every once in a while when there is some new hot indie game/flavor of the month game and then the developers and fans think that's enough to warrant them an invitation to the ultimate crossover and biggest stage of them all that is Super Smash Bros.

Last edited:

Mr. Stagg

I think her dodginess was because she had to be very careful when put on the spot about Steve being in Smash. As we know, Smash speculation is crazy and it would only add more fuel to fire even if she neither confirmed or denied.

On another note, there’s not much time left this month if we’re going to get a new reveal. Unfortunately it seems we have to wait until E3, but hopefully it’ll be worth the wait and we can see our beloved bear and bird again.
Seems my March theory was debunked be cause of the Nindies direct. In fully expect a reveal during the spring update direct.

LogFrog

Smash Apprentice
I’m still hanging on to the duck hunt dog theory we made a couple weeks ago.

Not sure if you guys have been paying attention, but Polar Panda has been very heavily hinting at Rare Replay on Switch recently.

Last edited:

ChinaCat

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 4209 0037 4617

If your a 3rd Party then then I believe you really have to have earn your way into the roster such as being an icon and playing an big part of Nintendo's history, (If it was up to me than I probably wouldn't even include Bayonetta or Joker), But this is Sakurai's game not mine so he calls the shots and at least their bigger than your average indie.

Super Smash Bros is the "Big League's" when it comes to crossover I mean look at some of the 3rd Party's impacts and legacy:

Pac-Man: Namcos Mascot, Likely the 1st thing that pops up in your head when you think of the 1980's and help defined that era and the arcade, Along side Mario is the most recognizable video game character in history.

Sonic: Sega's Mascot, The "Blue Blur" brought attitude and speed as he was created as "Mario's Main Rival" when Nintendo and Sega were going at each other's throats during their iconic "Console Wars" of the 1990's.

Ryu: Only 2nd to Mega Man as the face of Capcom and is the most popular and iconic fighting game character in the world, Street Fighter 2 is what really put fighting games in arcades and on the map.

That's "Elite" company right there, Plus there's bigger fish to fry like Banjo-Kazooie, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman and Heihachi, Part of me also kind of gets annoyed when every once in a while when there is some new hot indie game/flavor of the month game and then the developers and fans think that's enough to warrant them an invitation to the ultimate crossover and biggest stage of them all that is Super Smash Bros.
Couldnt agree more. I hate the flavor of the month picks just as much as i hate the bandwagon fans that happen after a "leaker" says we're gonna get someone. There are some serious gaming icons that aren't in yet and you think a character like Sans deserves it? I'm as big of an undertale fan as there is but I think you should need a bit of a longer resume. (then again bayo got in only having 2 games so what do i know)

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
Okay I'll admit it I think Sans would be pretty damn hilarious. But does he deserve it? That's another story all together. But I wouldn't complain if he got in.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
Last edited:

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
I can understand wanting your favorite video game character to make the roster, But I believe somewhere the line has to be drawn, That's what makes Super Smash Bros so special and have meaning, You have the biggest names in Nintendo/Gaming going at it, If just we let anyone in then that just opens the floodgates and makes the roster more convoluted and not as special.

TheHeartbreakKid

Smash Journeyman
I can understand wanting your favorite video game character to make the roster, But I believe somewhere the line has to be drawn, That's what makes Super Smash Bros so special and have meaning, You have the biggest names in Nintendo/Gaming going at it, If just we let anyone in then that just opens the floodgates and makes the roster more convoluted and not as special.

Nah dude, we should totally see Default Jonesy and Bubsy fighting Mario and Sonic

osby

Smash Obsessed
We have a lot of "anyone" in the first party side already. Third party side is a bit more iffy; but after Joker, Bayo and echoes, I don't think the threshold for it too high either.

I'd want third party additions to be from critically acclaimed, noteworthy games but "opening the floodgates" argument feels like just gatekeeping.

LogFrog

Smash Apprentice
I’m sorry, but I really cannot stand when people only advocate for a certain character because they think it would make people mad. I mean sure if you like Sans for instance and would want him in then go for it. Sure he’s rather unlikely, but still. However, saying you want him in just to see the angry reactions and not because you legitimately like the character is frankly stupid; I’m sick of people doing this.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
We have a lot of "anyone" in the first party side already. Third party side is a bit more iffy; but after Joker, Bayo and echoes, I don't think the threshold for it too high either.

I'd want third party additions to be from critically acclaimed, noteworthy games but "opening the floodgates" argument feels like just gatekeeping.
If you read one of my earlier post, 1st Party Characters have the advantage and normally get a pass because obviously they are own by Nintendo, That's why we see lesser or side characters like Ice Climbers or Pit make the cut or can understand someone wanting Dixie Kong or Bandana Dee ,But I think we can agree 3rd Party Characters should have made an impact in gaming and Nintendo's history. Like I said before Bayonetta and Joker are questionable picks in my opinion and if it was up to me I probably would not have consider them, But this is Sakurai's game not mine so he calls the shots.

Last edited:

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
I wouldn't really even consider Pit a lesser character, Ice Climbers for certain, but Kid Icarus used to be on the same pedestal as Metroid and Zelda back on the NES, and even got a Gameboy sequel, just as Metroid did. So, Smash only recognized it as a valued franchise to Nintendo's history... I don't believe Ice Climbers is a "valued franchise to Nintendo's history" in the same way, but it's a first party in-house retro famicom/NES entry, so it still get's a pass.

In-house first party franchises that are unrecognized with a playable character in Smash are very few, at least the notable and successful ones anyway. I'd say ARMS, maybe Rhythm Heaven and Advance Wars, but it's hard to say when one of them becomes "notable"... Then there's the franchises that were created by developers outside Nintendo, but completely first party, like Chibi Robo, Golden Sun, Starfy, etc, I feel like they have most difficult uphill battles for playable spots, since so few of them are embraced by Nintendo as much as their in-house studio created properties are.

And of course, third parties so far have been pretty recognizable brands, and I agree with you Chunkyslugger, Bayonetta and Persona are the least recognizable of them, but at least for their cases, they've been critical darlings and their popularity quickly on the rise, regardless of Smash.

Banjo-Kazooie though, is in a category all to itself, I feel. It's not first party, but it's not exactly treated like other third parties either. In some ways, I want to say it's like Pokemon, err, it was like Pokemon, created and developed by an outside studio, but got a huge backing by first party Nintendo, which allowed it to break through to the mainstream unlike most other out of house developed Nintendo games. It's certainly big enough unlike Chibi Robo or Golden Sun, or at least was treated like any other first party Nintendo property at the time. If it was still a Nintendo property, it would have gotten into Smash by now. Of course it's now owned by Microsoft, so it's completely third party, but the reasons I feel it should get into Smash are reasons that treat it like it's still completely tied to Nintendo, as Banjo-Kazooie are Nintendo icons. Second party icons, but still part of Nintendo all the same. Which makes them different from any other possible newcomer.

Voe

Smash Journeyman

I do agree for the most part, but I just don't believe the more successful Indies that don't make it into Ultimate should be left to be playable in an unpolished mess like Brawlout, unless of course the Devs wanted their character to be in the game. Now Rivals of Aether is the different story. I wouldn't mind seeing Cuphead and Mugman, Shantae, Toriel and other well known indie characters in RoA because Ori and Shovel Knight were handled pretty well, in an already great platform fighter.

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
If there's any indie character I see happening, it's gonna be Sans, if only because Japan is in love with Undertale and the character, and if Nintendo of Japan is calling the shots, I could see them going for the characters and games that have been breakout successes, just like Persona 5 was. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as soon as Undertale released in Japan on PS4, it was an explosive success, outselling even Dragon Quest games. And according to the character polls in Nintendo Dream Magazine in Japan, Sans has consistently placed highly, like in the top ten for a long while now, with Undertale being the only western property appearing on the poll... It's kinda crazy.

And of course, when Undertale was announced for Switch, the very same day Nintendo announced Game Maker support for the system, as if Nintendo went out of their way to get Game Maker just to get Undertale on their console... like, they really like Undertale. Then there's the Deltarune trailer during the Nintendo Direct too, they like this franchise quite a bit, and I could TOTALLY see a collaboration for Smash in its future (heck, Toby Fox even references Smash Bros in Deltarune, sorry if spoilers, heh).

Sorry this is off topic, but the Indie discussion had me wanting to throw my two cents in for Undertale, I think its chances are stronger than one might think, especially since Sans is considered a "meme" these days... Easy to underestimate. But hey, no guarantees for anybody, not even Banjo-Kazooie, but there's plenty happening to make me think they're very possible.

ChunkySlugger72

Smash Lord
I wouldn't really even consider Pit a lesser character, Ice Climbers for certain, but Kid Icarus used to be on the same pedestal as Metroid and Zelda back on the NES, and even got a Gameboy sequel, just as Metroid did. So, Smash only recognized it as a valued franchise to Nintendo's history... I don't believe Ice Climbers is a "valued franchise to Nintendo's history" in the same way, but it's a first party in-house retro famicom/NES entry, so it still get's a pass.

In-house first party franchises that are unrecognized with a playable character in Smash are very few, at least the notable and successful ones anyway. I'd say ARMS, maybe Rhythm Heaven and Advance Wars, but it's hard to say when one of them becomes "notable"... Then there's the franchises that were created by developers outside Nintendo, but completely first party, like Chibi Robo, Golden Sun, Starfy, etc, I feel like they have most difficult uphill battles for playable spots, since so few of them are embraced by Nintendo as much as their in-house studio created properties are.

And of course, third parties so far have been pretty recognizable brands, and I agree with you Chunkyslugger, Bayonetta and Persona are the least recognizable of them, but at least for their cases, they've been critical darlings and their popularity quickly on the rise, regardless of Smash.

Banjo-Kazooie though, is in a category all to itself, I feel. It's not first party, but it's not exactly treated like other third parties either. In some ways, I want to say it's like Pokemon, err, it was like Pokemon, created and developed by an outside studio, but got a huge backing by first party Nintendo, which allowed it to break through to the mainstream unlike most other out of house developed Nintendo games. It's certainly big enough unlike Chibi Robo or Golden Sun, or at least was treated like any other first party Nintendo property at the time. If it was still a Nintendo property, it would have gotten into Smash by now. Of course it's now owned by Microsoft, so it's completely third party, but the reasons I feel it should get into Smash are reasons that treat it like it's still completely tied to Nintendo, as Banjo-Kazooie are Nintendo icons. Second party icons, but still part of Nintendo all the same. Which makes them different from any other possible newcomer.
I couldn't have said that last paragraph better myself, Pretty much took the words out of my mouth.

Banjo-Kazooie is in a very unique and unheard of situation because they used to be a 1st/2nd Party Nintendo Character very similarly on the same level of Pokemon and Kirby who just like BK with Rare both have dedicated studios in Game Freak and HAL Laboratory's, Not pure "In House" Nintendo like Mario and Donkey Kong, But are still considered Nintendo characters because of how closely those studio's worked closely under Nintendo, Game Freak and HAL are to this day still independent ,But Nintendo practically owned half of Rare at the time.

But while they are now 3rd Party Characters owned by Microsoft, Many still considered them Nintendo characters because of their origins and history, That's why a lot of older Nintendo fans still have an attachment to the characters and the franchise and have been clamoring for the IP to be revived and join Smash's roster because on how they made an impact and name for themselves during the N64 era and were truly treated and seen as another great character of Nintendo's All-Star cast.

Their the "Lost" Nintendo IP that unfortunately "got away"

Last edited:

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
Regarding undertale, wouldn't sakurai rather go for the human protagonist? He usually goes for the protagonist before anyone else.

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Regarding undertale, wouldn't sakurai rather go for the human protagonist? He usually goes for the protagonist before anyone else.
I only theorize Sans over Frisk because of the character's immense popularity (both in Japan and outside of it) as well as his recognizability. He's essentially the mascot given his familiar visage representing Undertale. Also, he actually fights in the game. But I could see Toby Fox suggesting any old random Undertale character for Nintendo to use, if they ever approached him about it anyway.

Kinda like Pikachu for Pokemon, after Red & Blue (and Green), Pikachu was seen as the mascot, but in the games themselves, he was really no different than any other wild Pokemon in terms of importance, he was just the chosen mascot very early on, and Smash recognized that in him. And maybe it's the same for Sans, though he's more or less the "unofficial" mascot of Undertale.

Last edited:

Voe

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking the same thing. Has there ever been a case where a side character was revealed first instead of the main protagonist? Sure Sans is a popular character from Undertale and his fans would like to see him in Smash, but it would be kind of an odd choice to reveal Sans in Smash first over the human protagonist. If the Undertale rep for Smash didn't have to be a playable main protagonist then personally I would choose Toriel first over Sans. I'm just not a big fan of Sans, but I don't dislike him.

Mr. Stagg

I only theorize Sans over Frisk because of the character's immense popularity (both in Japan and outside of it) as well as his recognizability. He's essentially the mascot given his familiar visage representing Undertale. Also, he actually fights in the game. But I could see Toby Fox suggesting any old random Undertale character for Nintendo to use, if they ever approached him about it anyway.

Kinda like Pikachu for Pokemon, after Red & Blue (and Green), Pikachu was seen as the mascot, but in the games themselves, he was really no different than any other wild Pokemon in terms of importance, he was just the chosen mascot very early on, and Smash recognized that in him. And maybe it's the same for Sans, though he's more or less the "unofficial" mascot of Undertale.
My only problem with that is that Sans dosen't really seem like the right fighter. Sure you have a boss fight with him but that would be a massive spoiler to the Genocide run. I dont mind an Undertale/Deltarune fighter, I just dont see Sans working when Kris, Susie, Undyne, Papyrus, and Asgore would fit better as fighters.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
I was thinking the same thing. Has there ever been a case where a side character was revealed first instead of the main protagonist? Sure Sans is a popular character from Undertale and his fans would like to see him in Smash, but it would be kind of an odd choice to reveal Sans in Smash first over the human protagonist. If the Undertale rep for Smash didn't have to be a playable main protagonist then personally I would choose Toriel first over Sans. I'm just not a big fan of Sans, but I don't dislike him.
Pokémon?

ROB’s technically not the main character of his game

Duck Hunt wasn’t playable in his game, so I’d say that doesn’t make him the main character, same for Wii Fit Trainer

That’s all I’ve got though

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master

I can't agree with Kid Icarus being on the same pedestal as Metroid and Zelda. Sure, it was a game that had some attention, but nobody knew who the hell Pit was prior to Brawl in all honesty and Kid Icarus was basically one of MANY left behind IPs by that point. I don't think it was any "valued franchise" to Nintendo, I just think Sakurai took a very active interest in the series and decided to play with it just like Ice Climbers. I think that's just Sakurai bias (Which I don't see as inherently problematic, it's cool to resurrect series just because you feel like it).

I also don't really see Bayonetta as a third party pick. Her rights are owned by Sega, yes, but there's clearly a deeper relationship there given Nintendo's funding of 2 and 3 and the way they try to pivot her as a part of the brand now. I don't find her too dissimilar to Banjo Kazooie. Neither of them are what I'd call "the most important third parties," but they have deeper connections to Nintendo that can justify them beyond the traditional third party models we've seen so far in Smash.

On a not-related to you note, I've mentioned it in the Geno thread, but I find choosing an "indie rep" to be a super problematic process and think you can't really do the scene justice with one rep, and the only reasonable ones that have deeper connections to Nintendo have already been given the short stick with Shovel Knight and Shantae in lesser roles and Quote clearly being a bit too obscure for inclusion.

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
I actually remember a lot of people were requesting Pit for Melee, I remember seeing it in several magazines, like Game Informer and EGM, particular among the older crowd that grew up with the NES (which, Journalists of the time most definitely would've been), so no, I disagree with ya there, a lot of people knew who Pit was before Brawl (heck, Pit's Microgame in Wario Ware Twisted even joked about poor Kid Icarus waiting forever to get a new game, and that was prior to Brawl's announcement too). It's definitely not Sakurai bias, Kid Icarus was a big deal in its day, and the older fans of the time requested Pit a lot.

You make a good point about Bayonetta, and you're right, she definitely would never have happened if Nintendo never published Bayonetta 2, so she's also partially a 2nd party pick, if you want to get technical.

As for the Sans conversation, well, I don't think Smash Bros. is afraid of spoilers, I mean, Sheik was revealed as a playable characters only two years after the release of OoT, and Sheik being Zelda was a MASSIVE spoiler for that game, and Smash did not care one bit. And I feel most of gamers today, if they're aware of Undertale, they're aware of Sans, and aware of his craziness, all thanks to social media and memes... it's kinda a moot point by now. And as for the mascot status, see my Pikachu example.

And now back to Banjo-Kazooie, oh I love Banjo-Kazooie and I do feel they now have the strongest chances of showing up in this game outside of maybe Erdrick, it's why I'm so energized typing these long replies to begin with!!!

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
I could see Sakurai going for any of the Undertale protagonists. Of course it makes perfect sense that the protagonist would be added first, but I feel like the supporting cast is a lot more interesting and they are the people that you actually interact with and fight. It's sort of a coin toss if they would add the human protagonist or one of the monsters, but if it's the latter, my money is on Sans or Papyrus. They are both some of the most iconic moments from that game, and if Sans is too much of a spoiler, Papyrus is always another interesting option.

BlueJaySSB

Poggers my Doggers
I could see Sakurai going for any of the Undertale protagonists. Of course it makes perfect sense that the protagonist would be added first, but I feel like the supporting cast is a lot more interesting and they are the people that you actually interact with and fight. It's sort of a coin toss if they would add the human protagonist or one of the monsters, but if it's the latter, my money is on Sans or Papyrus. They are both some of the most iconic moments from that game, and if Sans is too much of a spoiler, Papyrus is always another interesting option.
I feel like if we get any sort of Undertale character Sans is a lock. He's the most recognizable by a long shot.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
At the very least we know that Phil is aware of how much the fans want Banjo in Smash. I think it would be a huge middle finger to the fans to publicly acknowledge it multiple times and talk about how cool you are with it and then proceed to not make it happen despite finally having the opportunity
It'd be pretty bad PR for Microsoft to go with a character who isn't Banjo in Smash. Fans want Banjo and they've acknowledged it. Do they at this stage want to show people that they don't listen or care?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I actually remember a lot of people were requesting Pit for Melee, I remember seeing it in several magazines, like Game Informer and EGM, particular among the older crowd that grew up with the NES (which, Journalists of the time most definitely would've been), so no, I disagree with ya there, a lot of people knew who Pit was before Brawl (heck, Pit's Microgame in Wario Ware Twisted even joked about poor Kid Icarus waiting forever to get a new game, and that was prior to Brawl's announcement too). It's definitely not Sakurai bias, Kid Icarus was a big deal in its day, and the older fans of the time requested Pit a lot.
Just because an older character is remembered and requested on the internet doesn't mean they were a huge deal. Look at Isaac. Or Takamaru. Kid Icarus was known, sure, but comparing its reception to Zelda or Metroid is pretty dubious.

It'd be pretty bad PR for Microsoft to go with a character who isn't Banjo in Smash. Fans want Banjo and they've acknowledged it. Do they at this stage want to show people that they don't listen or care?
Considering all that would happen is typical Smash tantrums, I think they'll land on their feet either way.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Well, maybe if Nintendo asks "Hey Microsoft, can we get Steve in Smash?", then Microsoft says: "Only if you put in Banjo too." and that chance is soooo small, but I would definitely want it so badly since my DLC wants include Steve AND Banjo, and a Rhythm Heaven character, but that's unlikelier than unlikely, so my hope is on Steve and Banjo.

Top Bottom