• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I haven't seen anything about this before, but it looks like it was published by Nintendo? It doesn't seem as significant if a first party title is cut as it does a third party. But maybe text in a datamined file isn't subjected to legal / copyright issues? I'm still not 100% convinced that the Jet Force and Blast Corps text means anything in favor of Rare DLC, but it probably doesn't mean anything bad at least.
Unrelated but I love your avatar, and I would love Amaterasu in Smash. Obviously not happening since Amy is not that popular and Okami bombed in ten different consoles, but still.

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
Unrelated but I love your avatar, and I would love Amaterasu in Smash. Obviously not happening since Amy is not that popular and Okami bombed in ten different consoles, but still.
Hah, yeah, I've always loved Ammy. I mained her in all iterations of MvC3 just out of character loyalty. I would love if she made it but I think she's next to 0% chance for the reasons you listed. =P

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
To me there is something that just feels fun the idea of a bear with a bird in a backpack. If you have the chance to play the original 64 game or the Rare Replay ones on XBox, definitely give it a try. The games might feel a touch outdated (they're 20 years old now), but they're incredibly solid platform / adventure experiences!

Reila

Anyways, I think Banjo and Kazooie are actually not unlikely. I believe the DLC folks will be big names, or at least figures from popular games. Maybe Joker is the "least known" in terms of popularity of all DLC fighters. I mean, Persona has grown in popularity in the current decade (almost no one in the west knew about Persona back in 2009 when I played Persona 4 on the PS2), Anyways, my point is that since DLCs are paid, it makes more sense to release names that will likely bring a good profit rather than niche fighters, with questionable popularity.

Now, Banjo-Kazooie hasn't been relevant in several years, however they are still big names and still very popular. Of course, if we are talking popularity, the Minecraft guy is obviously more popular these days, but he doesn't have a history of Nintendo like Banjo and Kazooie have. Granted, if we talk about history with Nintendo, a Persona fighter wouldn't be a thing (we would possibly have a Shin Megami Tensei fighter instead, perhaps Flynn or Nanashi from the SMT4 games, who knows - Or Hitoshura/Demifiend, even if his game is on the PS2). But there is a theory that Joker was chosen because among other reasons, Persona 5 is coming for the Switch. I try to not put too much thought into that so I don't raise my hopes up for Solaire (since we randomly got Dark Souls in the Switch this year, something I would have never expected).

My main point really is that I believe Nintendo and Sakurai would want to make sure the DLC would sell and for that reason, picking "characters" that are likely to make people talk as well as make them interested in spending $5 on the fighter/stage/music pack is a must. Which is why as much as I want someone like Dixie Kong, I am not expecting her as a DLC at all. However, I will not be surprised if Banjo and Kazooie show up, and I will be thrilled if they do.

Last edited:
Agreed. Sure Minecraft may be the more relevant/popular series nowadays, but there’s no denying Banjo as DLC would sell like crazy. And that’s what they want, isn’t it? The Smash community want them, but there’s also so many older Nintendo fans who grew up with Banjo who would buy the DLC in a heartbeat to be able to experience Banjo again. Some may not even have Smash or even a Switch for that matter, and I guarantee they’d go out and buy one just for Banjo. I think a lot of people underestimate Banjo’s potential just because Minecraft is a thing

Last edited:

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
I think personally because of modern day relevancy and the global phenomenon that it is, Minecraft Steve has a pretty decent chance. I never really played Minecraft but I think the idea of Steve being in it is fine. I'm not exactly rooting for him, but I'd be happy enough for him. I think Sakurai could make him work.

That said, I don't really think that Steve means Banjo can't be in it at all. I think it's entirely possible for both of them to be in, even in the same Fighters Pass.

I do think Banjo's chances, regardless of whether Steve makes it in or not, are decent. Not great, but decent. They were a popular character, all parties involved seem to have shown interest at one point, and they are pretty unique. I'm still under the mindset that they'll pick at least 1 or 2 popular characters from previous poll type things, at least 3 Third Party, and at least 1 promotional Nintendo character. While I'm not sure there will be future DLC characters past the 5, it seems like it could easily be a cash cow for the next few years if they take that route.

I'd love Banjo more than anything, and the wait is definitely tough!

Justin Little

Smash Ace
To me there is something that just feels fun the idea of a bear with a bird in a backpack. If you have the chance to play the original 64 game or the Rare Replay ones on XBox, definitely give it a try. The games might feel a touch outdated (they're 20 years old now), but they're incredibly solid platform / adventure experiences!
Other than maybe graphically (which still looks great for a 64 game) and the slow-paced nature, I think they are more contemporary than people realize. Just look at Mario Odyssey, for example. The game takes Banjo's free-roaming aspect into its world design instead of 64's or Sunshine's approach to collecting. I know I'll get blasted for this, but I also think the Banjo games also fixes the monotony I see in most open world games of today. Big sand box games in their own right, they have so much variety in the missions whereas something like Assassin's Creed where they often repeat the same tasks with maybe some twists here and there. Mario Odyssey is very much guilty of this as well which despite it's polished and fun game design it feels very much a step back as a collectathon right next to DK64.
Now don't see me as the Scrooge that I appear to be because I do still enjoy those games, yes even DK64. If it wasn't for Odyssey's main game I probably wouldn't enjoy it as much as I did. However, I do find the check listy, padded out nature of today's games unsatisfying and outdated compared to Banjo's values in collecting where most of the Jiggies had meaning, and I was sad to see Odyssey take the other route within its post-game instead of using its wonderful game design to guide players into even more fun objectives worthy of its design rather than using a map to find a bird flying around, kicking a rock, wooing a Goombette, planting seeds, or simply finding a moon with no real goal.

Reila

I don't see Microsoft getting two reps, but at this point anything can happen.

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
The way I see it is that Microsoft didn't really start out with either of the games, so are they *really* Microsoft Reps? Sure, they're both owned by Microsoft, but I still think of Banjo-Kazooie as Rare and Minecraft as Mojang. Yeah, Microsoft owns them now, but they represent different franchises, genres, gaming generations, and everything. To me it's different than say, two Final Fantasy characters being added or something. But yeah, who knows. I like to think that there aren't any rules at all when it comes to things. I don't think Spirits mean a character can't be DLC as well, so who knows, haha.

Reila

The way I see it is that Microsoft didn't really start out with either of the games, so are they *really* Microsoft Reps? Sure, they're both owned by Microsoft, but I still think of Banjo-Kazooie as Rare and Minecraft as Mojang. Yeah, Microsoft owns them now, but they represent different franchises, genres, gaming generations, and everything. To me it's different than say, two Final Fantasy characters being added or something. But yeah, who knows. I like to think that there aren't any rules at all when it comes to things. I don't think Spirits mean a character can't be DLC as well, so who knows, haha.
Well yeah, they are property of Microsoft, so Microsoft reps... :D

You can twist a lot of this stuff around. Is Bayonetta a SEGA rep or Platinum Games rep? The answer is the former, even if Platinum Games developed the games. The same way Nintendo (Rare, being part of Nintendo back then) developed Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie, but if we get Banjo & Kazooie in Smash, they don't really count as Nintendo reps a.k.a. first party fighters.

You are right though, there are no rules. We can only look back at what already happened and try to guess what is going to happen, but at the end of the day, guesses are just guesses. We got two Capcom reps in Smash 4 anyways, even if only one was a DLC, so it is not impossible. That said, I still think it would be weird to have two of the five DLC fighters (Piranha not included) to be from the same dev, if they are all third parties, of course.

Unrelated but I wonder if we will get a Capcom DLC fighter this time. Joker kinda sorta counts as SEGA rep too, so... Maybe a Resident Evil rep!

Also somewhat unrelated and likely not going to happen but if we get a Microsoft rep, how cool would it be to also get a Sony rep. Kratos in Smash lol!
Well, it seems Travis Touchdown has been deconfirmed by Suda himself, so that's one character out of B-K's way.

And to be fair, I wasn't banking on him that much anyway.
To be fair, even if he was in the game, Suda wouldn't be allowed to confirm it. However, I don't want Travis in Smash at all so good riddance if so.

Last edited:

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
Third parties are getting out of hand enough as it, it'll be a cold day in a hot place when I welcome Kratos or any other 3rd parties who's entire series has no significance with Nintendo. Banjo was a former Nintendo superstar and even Minecraft i'll give a pass for being both cross-platform, and cross-play, but any series with no Nintendo presence is too far.

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
Third parties are getting out of hand enough as it, it'll be a cold day in a hot place when I welcome Kratos or any other 3rd parties who's entire series has no significance with Nintendo. Banjo was a former Nintendo superstar and even Minecraft i'll give a pass for being both cross-platform, and cross-play, but any series with no Nintendo presence is too far.

I used to feel that way aswell but I'm starting to see Smash as a celebration of gaming history when it come's to the 3rd parties. Truthfully there are some 3rd parties who I feel transend the lack of Nintendo history and would welcome them in Smash, Cloud is one of them.

I think someone like Master Chief should have a shot at being in Smash, I'm not a huge Halo fan but Master Chief is a character who made a HUGE impact on gaming. Id personally like to see a shock character like that.. not over Banjo but if it was alongside Banjo that'd be cool

Last edited:
Is it hypocritical of me to think that Banjo has a chance but Master Chief will never happen? I can see Banjo happening due to the fan demand and his history with Nintendo, but the idea of Master Chief making it into Smash just feels so unrealistic to me.

Last edited:

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
Is it hypocritical of me to think that Banjo has a chance but Master Chief will never happen? I can see Banjo happening due to the fan demand and his history with Nintendo, but the idea of Master Chief making it into Smash just feels so unrealistic to me.
No... I really don't see that happening either. I feel he is a character that has a snowballs chance in hell. Then again the Halo pack for Minecraft can be purchased on the Switch so Microsoft is more lax with their IPs than Nintendo is. So if Nintendo was on board i could see it being a possibility, but I also feel like Microsoft would want quite a bit of money for the rights to use Chief, enough that Nintendo would probably pass especially given Xbox's laughable presence in Japan.

Last edited:
No... I really don't see that happening either. I feel he is a character that has a snowballs chance in hell. Then again the Halo pack for Minecraft can be purchased on the Switch so Microsoft is more lax with their IPs than Nintendo is. So if Nintendo was on board i could see it being a possibility, but I also feel like Microsoft would want quite a bit of money for the rights to use Chief, enough that Nintendo would probably pass especially given Xbox's laughable presence in Japan.
Yeah, I mean Banjo is already asking a lot, but Master Chief? I feel like the Minecraft skin is probably as close as he’ll get to having any major presence on a Nintendo system.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I used to feel that way aswell but I'm starting to see Smash as a celebration of gaming history when it come's to the 3rd parties. Truthfully there are some 3rd parties who I feel transend the lack of Nintendo history and would welcome them in Smash, Cloud is one of them.

I think someone like Master Chief should have a shot at being in Smash, I'm not a huge Halo fan but Master Chief is a character who made a HUGE impact on gaming. Id personally like to see a shock character like that.. not over Banjo but if it was alongside Banjo that'd be cool
In regards to Kratos, he suffers a bit from being flavor of the month, seeing as his series only lasts as long as there's mythical deities to dispose of. Closest we have to him being in a Nintendo thing is a guest appearance on Shovel Knight.

Yeah, I mean Banjo is already asking a lot, but Master Chief? I feel like the Minecraft skin is probably as close as he’ll get to having any major presence on a Nintendo system.
Yeah, that seems fair. A Minecraft costume on a Nintendo port is the most extreme strenuous loophole, and you'd have to purposely look for it.

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
To Master Chief in Smash, I dunno, he just feels like he'd be out of place. Importance on gaming and all is fine, but he's like a more mature version of Samus, and it would just be weird to see him. I wouldn't be upset if he did make it in, but I'd honestly be surprised.

Back to Banjo, this came in the mail today! I like it, the eyes don't seem nearly as dead stare in person than in pics.
IMG_5656.JPG

Last edited:

Rigumaro

Smash Apprentice
Well, it seems Travis Touchdown has been deconfirmed by Suda himself, so that's one character out of B-K's way.
Oh man, isn't that great? That a character's owner deconfirms its inclusion in Smash instead of giving a ****ty PR response?

Like if Banjo is not gonna get in, I'd give anything for Phil Spencer to just admit it so we can stop hoping and move on.

Last edited:

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
I've already said this before but I think developers are only ever not allowed to confirm, but it's fine if they deny it. Anyone remember Kamiya's behavior before Bayonetta was confirmed?

Not that i'm rooting for this Travis guy.

SirCamp

Smash Ace

I'm gonna be honest with you, but this just doesn't fly for me.

First a lot of people like to harp on Cloud having no connection to Nintendo, but that is strictly speaking not actually true. He had an appearance in Theatrhythm and I believe an off shoot Kingdom Hearts game for DS or 3DS. You may not care about those appearances, but they do exist.

And secondly, even discounting those appearances, there is a big difference between a character from a series with no connection to Nintendo and a character from a series with a connection to Nintendo but whose specific game hasn't been on a Nintendo system. Final Fantasy definitely has Nintendo history and as much as people like to separate FF into the separate games, they are all from the same IP.

Now, that doesn't necessarily mean that a character like Kratos or Master Chief can't happen. That's all up to Sakurai and the dev team. But as of now we have been given no indication that characters from series with no connection to Nintendo have a chance. And ultimately that is all we have to go on.

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
I know there's a lot of 3rd parties that could get in but realistically the list to me is pretty short and honestly Travis Touchdown makes sense to me.. I have zero interest in the character but he's brought up a lot and his games are Nintendo exclusive.

I don't know.. I don't see Square Enix getting another character.. I think Namco will be getting someone hands down. My guesses are

Banjo-Kazooie
Lloyd or Haihachi
Dovakhiin
Crash Bandicoot

I know.. that's a lot of western characters but truth be told that's where a lot of the hype is right now, besides Banjo, any Namco rep pretty much and Joker would certainly be well received in the East. Banjo imo is the K. Rool of DLC he's wanted strongly almost everywhere meanwhile other characters would be stronger in the east and west respectively

SirCamp

Smash Ace
I know there's a lot of 3rd parties that could get in but realistically the list to me is pretty short and honestly Travis Touchdown makes sense to me.. I have zero interest in the character but he's brought up a lot and his games are Nintendo exclusive.

I don't know.. I don't see Square Enix getting another character.. I think Namco will be getting someone hands down. My guesses are

Banjo-Kazooie
Lloyd or Haihachi
Dovakhiin
Crash Bandicoot

I know.. that's a lot of western characters but truth be told that's where a lot of the hype is right now, besides Banjo, any Namco rep pretty much and Joker would certainly be well received in the East. Banjo imo is the K. Rool of DLC he's wanted strongly almost everywhere meanwhile other characters would be stronger in the east and west respectively
Personally I'd be surprised if we got Dovakhiin. I think Banjo's chances are good (I wonder if we could get a Steve Mii costume along with him?). I also think Crash has better chances than I previously thought, in a post-Joker world. And Lloyd and Heihachi are also reasonable guesses.

I'm still banking on a Dragon Quest rep a this point though. I really think we'll get a Dragon Quest rep and Banjo at least in the remaining four DLC 1 slots.

Last edited:

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
Personally I'd be surprised if we got Dovakhiin. I think Banjo's chances are good (I wonder if we could get a Steve Mii costume along with him?). I also think Crash has better chances than I previously thought, in a post-Joker world. And Lloyd and Heihachi are also reasonable guesses.

I'm still banking on a Dragon Quest rep a this point though. I really think we'll get a Dragon Quest rep and Banjo at least in the remaining four DLC 1 slots.

The only reason Dovakhiin is even on my radar is because Bethesda did an interview a while back about their Switch support and they gave a short but sweet response when Smash came up.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._bros_future_nintendo_exclusives_are_possible

Reggie saying that characters who aren't associated with Nintendo wasn't a limiting factor for the DLC really gives me a feeling we could see this happen. Skyrim is one of the biggest games in the modern era of gaming and even after being out for 8 years it's still played, talked about etc. It's on every freakin platform and the Dovakhiin is an icon that's super recognizable. I could totally see him getting in.

DragonQuest getting a character does make sense for sure, my only reason for doubting is because of the pitiful lack of Square content in Ultimate. Seems like they didnt want to be involved and only gave Sakurai what they already had the rights too from last time...

Hot_N_Tasty

Smash Journeyman
DragonQuest getting a character does make sense for sure, my only reason for doubting is because of the pitiful lack of Square content in Ultimate. Seems like they didnt want to be involved and only gave Sakurai what they already had the rights too from last time...
Don't forget even more companies own pieces of DQ than FF, so there's also that complicating affairs. While I don't sea second SE rep as out of the question, I think we would not be getting anyone from DQ. I think We're more lieklyto see either another FF rep or someone owned by less people, like Geno or Neku(?).

Justin Little

Smash Ace
The only reason Dovakhiin is even on my radar is because Bethesda did an interview a while back about their Switch support and they gave a short but sweet response when Smash came up.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._bros_future_nintendo_exclusives_are_possible

Reggie saying that characters who aren't associated with Nintendo wasn't a limiting factor for the DLC really gives me a feeling we could see this happen. Skyrim is one of the biggest games in the modern era of gaming and even after being out for 8 years it's still played, talked about etc. It's on every freakin platform and the Dovakhiin is an icon that's super recognizable. I could totally see him getting in.

Considering the amount of Doom love from that article and from the comments, not to mention the fact Sakurai himself recognizes John Carmack as the father of FPSs, it would be a shame if Doom Guy was passed over for a, well imo, hideous looking character. "Iconic" as Skyrim might be, Doom is beyond that. Doom is a Legend, a pioneering force for the FPS genre influencing many like it. Both could get in and I know Elder Scrolls is technically more popular, but like Rabbids or Minecraft's Steve getting in over Rayman or Banjo Kazooie respectively, it would just feel wrong.

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
Considering the amount of Doom love from that article and from the comments, not to mention the fact Sakurai himself recognizes John Carmack as the father of FPSs, it would be a shame if Doom Guy was passed over for a, well imo, hideous looking character. "Iconic" as Skyrim might be, Doom is beyond that. Doom is a Legend, a pioneering force for the FPS genre influencing many like it. Both could get in and I know Elder Scrolls is technically more popular, but like Rabbids or Minecraft's Steve getting in over Rayman or Banjo Kazooie respectively, it would just feel wrong.

The only reason I personally think Doom Slayer has no chance is because I don't think Nintendo would want to promote a game that has the level of violence, gore, and demonic imagery that Doom has. While Beyonetta and Metal Gear are certainly violent, Doom sort of goes above and beyond in the violence department. Its the same thing to me as Mortal Kombat getting a character.. I just don't see Nintendo promoting a game like that in Smash... and it was Nintendo who selected the DLC characters.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Final Fantasy definitely has Nintendo history
Anyone who uses this as a defense kinda makes me think they never read Sakurai's interview on adding Cloud. At no point did he ever say that Nintendo's connection to the series played any part in a part in Cloud's inclusion, he just said it was a big series and when asked about adding in characters specifically tied to Nintendo he laughed about it. The most he said was that if Cloud had never appeared on a Nintendo system he might have had second thoughts, just might, other than that, the connection FF has had to Nintendo in the past played no real role.

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
The only reason I personally think Doom Slayer has no chance is because I don't think Nintendo would want to promote a game that has the level of violence, gore, and demonic imagery that Doom has. While Beyonetta and Metal Gear are certainly violent, Doom sort of goes above and beyond in the violence department. Its the same thing to me as Mortal Kombat getting a character.. I just don't see Nintendo promoting a game like that in Smash... and it was Nintendo who selected the DLC characters.
I feel like Doom's violence is so fantastical; it loops back around to being as much fantasy violence as Bayonetta or Metal Gear. Certainly it's more "fantasy" than Metal Gear, imo.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I've already said this before but I think developers are only ever not allowed to confirm, but it's fine if they deny it. Anyone remember Kamiya's behavior before Bayonetta was confirmed?

Not that i'm rooting for this Travis guy.
I know Suda can be a jokester, but he seemed honest in the interview he gave. Like, why hope Travis will show up in the next entry rather than this one?

Anyone who uses this as a defense kinda makes me think they never read Sakurai's interview on adding Cloud. At no point did he ever say that Nintendo's connection to the series played any part in a part in Cloud's inclusion, he just said it was a big series and when asked about adding in characters specifically tied to Nintendo he laughed about it. The most he said was that if Cloud had never appeared on a Nintendo system he might have had second thoughts, just might, other than that, the connection FF has had to Nintendo in the past played no real role.
Yeah, he treats Nintendo appearances as a courtesy more than anything. He must consider it a polite gesture for a third party to actually show up on Nintendo hardware, however small a way, before showing up in Smash.

okamifire

Japan Enthusiast
I still think any character that has a tactical or war like battle suit that has realistic guns feels wrong in Smash =P. Even Snake, tbh. It's obviously just my opinion of course, haha. That even extends slightly to Bayonetta. Samus has pew pew guns so it's not quite the same.
Nintendo is going to choose whoever they want, but if Master Chief, Doomguy, or any of those types of characters make it as DLC, color me surprised.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I still think any character that has a tactical or war like battle suit that has realistic guns feels wrong in Smash =P. Even Snake, tbh. It's obviously just my opinion of course, haha. That even extends slightly to Bayonetta. Samus has pew pew guns so it's not quite the same.
Nintendo is going to choose whoever they want, but if Master Chief, Doomguy, or any of those types of characters make it as DLC, color me surprised.
Fortunately, Marco and his series are comical enough that they wouldn't be too out-of-place in Smash, I feel. And for every "realistic" weapon he has, there are just as many that are outright fantastical. The only issue is whether SNK characters will be on the table in the first place...

ProjectDream

Smash Apprentice
Doomguy, Master Chief and Scorpion will never be in Smash, and I find anyone who believes that unironically to be highest form of deluded fans to exist next to Waluigi fans.

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
Doomguy, Master Chief and Scorpion will never be in Smash, and I find anyone who believes that unironically to be highest form of deluded fans to exist next to Waluigi fans.
People said similar things about Joker before his reveal. I don't think we can right off anyone. Especially if they're trying to go for unexpected picks.

I think there is a reality where we could get any or all of those characters eventually.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
People said similar things about Joker before his reveal. I don't think we can right off anyone. Especially if they're trying to go for unexpected pics.

I think there is a reality where we could get any or all of those characters eventually.
Except forgotten Sony mascots, anyway.

RIP, Spike, Parappa, Sly Cooper and Jak & Daxter, you were too good for this world.

ProjectDream

Smash Apprentice
People said similar things about Joker before his reveal. I don't think we can right off anyone. Especially if they're trying to go for unexpected pics.

If people can come up with completely unfounded reasons as to why they believe they'll get in, I can come up with completely unjustified reasons to believe they're never going to be in.

I'll prepare to put foot in mouth if the day that ever happens, but I am convicted it will not. Its utterly stupid conceptually, especially considering what their derived from in their own games.

Justin Little

Smash Ace
If we're talking about the classic Doom, then Bayonetta makes it look like Teletubbies. I think Bayonetta is much worse since you torture angels while summoning Demons from Hell whereas Doom Guy is working hard to make sure those Demons she summons never see the light of day. Can a Doom Marine catch a break?

I do see the satanic imagery might pose a problem, but they can figure something out.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Doomguy and Scorpion definitely, but Master Chief? He has a chance if Banjo and Steve do. You can't ignore the fact that he's Microsoft's face for the Xbox and one of the most iconic video game characters of all time. I don't play Halo and I don't play any first person shooters. I am just stating the facts.

Top Bottom