• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo & Kazooie Advertisement Potentially Hints at Release Timeframe

Banjo.jpg

Yesterday, PushDustIn found something that might just reveal the timeframe for Banjo & Kazooie’s release.

At first glance it seems to be an ordinary advertisement at a 7-Eleven in Japan. There’s something potentially very important to note here though, this advert will stick around until September 15th, 2019. This isn’t the first time we've seen an advertisement with a date to be taken down either, Hero had a display which was scheduled to stay up till August 4th, 2019. As you may remember, Hero joined the fight just five days before that on July 30th.

Does this mean Banjo & Kazooie are absolutely confirmed to release on or before the 15th? Not at all, but it definitely supports the idea. Another thing to keep in mind is that the official website still says Banjo & Kazooie are coming in Fall 2019. Fall doesn’t begin until September 23rd this year, so if Banjo & Kazooie really do arrive between now and the 15th, it’d be ahead of schedule.

Author’s Note: Personally, I feel like Banjo really will be out before the 15th. But what do you think? Let us know in the comments below!

Last edited:
Mitchell "Zerp" Brenkus

Comments

D
Nintendo Direct? Or small stream (like Joker).

It's not me. I'm just hyped for Fighter#4

Wait I thought September 21st was the first day of Fall?

EDIT: According to Google it really is the 23rd. Weird...

Last edited:
Top Bottom