• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Legend of Dee - Our Star Ally as DeeLC?! (v(- ' ' -)>↑

Oracle Link

Smash Master
we didnt even got anything interesting from kirby or zelda i think the ss port could be everything zelda related we get

also again like with byleth the trailer seemed meanspirited haaaa i miss the brawl way of smash

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
not so much the mask as the game its from. i just think its ironic to throw shade at a games sexualization when you have an avatar from a game very guilty of the same thing
I was thinking you were mocking him for whining about a game being "niche" while being a fan of a game niche enough for Nintendo to let it be published on the Playstation/Steam to get more fans.

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
honestly, I guess there could still be another first party

it's just with how much the DLC has focused on 3rd parties, having half the pass be 1st parties just seems like a bit of a stretch, it's mainly just a gut feeling though

but I really hope I'm wrong, especially since the fact we now have a Fire Emblem and Xenoblade character most of the likely options are characters I care about

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
honestly, I guess there could still be another first party

it's just with how much the DLC has focused on 3rd parties, having half the pass be 1st parties just seems like a bit of a stretch, it's mainly just a gut feeling though

but I really hope I'm wrong, especially since the fact we now have a Fire Emblem and Xenoblade character most of the likely options are characters I care about
I think what would've been E3 is the best bet for another third party. Not because "finales are never mega-ultra-hype", but because E3 reveals tend to get the internet talking more.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I think what would've been E3 is the best bet for another third party. Not because "finales are never mega-ultra-hype", but because E3 reveals tend to get the internet talking more.
E3 is happening this year iirc

and after that I hink we will still get another 3rd party, maybe someone lowkey, maybe for a change they will go out on a bang. Either way I just don't see another Nintendo character being added to this Nintendo game.

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
I think the key indicator is going to be when the Showcase explains whether Nintendo just said "put in a Xenoblade 2 character" without caring which one it was, or whether they specifically requested Pyra & Mythra (which could well be the case if they needed to approve of an extra amiibo). If it's the latter, it indicates that Nintendo actually has their finger on the pulse of who the truly popular first parties are.

My expectations for first-parties have been well and truly exceeded already, the only thing left is to add one who DIDN'T originate on the Switch. He wouldn't set Twitter on fire, but he'd set my world on fire.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
maybe for a change they will go out on a bang
The reason why they don't do that is because they already got the majority interested from earlier reveals, so it's time to appeal to a different crowd. Look at how :ultisabelle::ultincineroar::ultpiranha: were clearly aimed at a different audience than :ultridley::ultsimon::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultkrool:.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
E3 is happening this year iirc

and after that I hink we will still get another 3rd party, maybe someone lowkey, maybe for a change they will go out on a bang. Either way I just don't see another Nintendo character being added to this Nintendo game.
To be fair, the stupidly high entry fee ($100,000, I think) might turn Nintendo away from this year's E3 and just do their own thing. Still, assuming they didn't shift the schedules around too much, I could see them adding a heavy-hitter for this year's E3 and still end up revealing them around that time, E3 or no.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
The reason why they don't do that is because they already got the majority interested from earlier reveals, so it's time to appeal to a different crowd. Look at how :ultisabelle::ultincineroar::ultpiranha: were clearly aimed at a different audience than :ultridley::ultsimon::ultchrom::ultdarksamus::ultkrool:.
im not sure any of them were aimed at the same group

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
im not sure any of them were aimed at the same group
Maybe not, but one group of fighters clearly falls under the category of "recognizable to casuals" while the other falls under "ballot requests".

Otoad64

Smash Lord
To be fair, the stupidly high entry fee ($100,000, I think) might turn Nintendo away from this year's E3 and just do their own thing. Still, assuming they didn't shift the schedules around too much, I could see them adding a heavy-hitter for this year's E3 and still end up revealing them around that time, E3 or no.
yeah I predict even if they aren't technically part of E3 this year they will probably do a Direct or something around E3 time

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well we’ve had to deal with our own kinda trolls as bwd fans I suppose I didn’t want the problem spreading. But I take your point
To be clear, if they're trolling, you don't have to reply. Just report it. If they have something interesting you can reply to or show why it's not a good point, that's one thing.

But if they're attacking fans, they don't have any real point to bring up. That's just plain trolling and best reported anyway.

Besides, the fact this was getting off-topic made it worse.

Anyway, I've seen some neat alts. Is there other hats Bandanna Waddle Dee could wear to make the design more fun? I imagine he'd have a hatless alt possibly.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
To be clear, if they're trolling, you don't have to reply. Just report it. If they have something interesting you can reply to or show why it's not a good point, that's one thing.

But if they're attacking fans, they don't have any real point to bring up. That's just plain trolling and best reported anyway.

Anyway, I've seen some neat alts. Is there other hats Bandanna Waddle Dee could wear to make the design more fun? I imagine he'd have a hatless alt possibly.
Well I once suggested a sailor hat alt and that kicked off a different argument

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

I am once again mentioning my headcannon that BWD has Goku hair.

sw:tchbutton

Banned via Administration
Well we’ve had to deal with our own kinda trolls as bwd fans I suppose I didn’t want the problem spreading. But I take your point
You came into this thread to attack the kids posting here and defend the abuse of kids. That's the kind of trolling we don't allow here.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
honestly I kinda don't want him to have a hatless alt because some people will surely be like "he's a generic enemy because he's interchangeable with a normal Waddle Dee" or something like that

anyway I think an alt wear he wears Kirby's spear hat + his bandana would be cool

Top Bottom