• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Legend of Dee - Our Star Ally as DeeLC?! (v(- ' ' -)>↑

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Actually i really would love a Dededes ring stage i know its from sakurai kirby but if the stage gimmick is based on the Electro Fence the Stage would be so cool and probably the most interesting Dedede Stage
Would also fit really good to BWD

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Actually i really would love a Dededes ring stage i know its from sakurai kirby but if the stage gimmick is based on the Electro Fence the Stage would be so cool and probably the most interesting Dedede Stage
Would also fit really good to BWD
I would prefer a castle dedede stage based on star allies

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Ive thought today about a Zelda Pen and paper Rpg because i thought about a Zelda Blank Book
then i thought i want to tell this to someone then i thought absoulutly Nobody will listen to me on Social so i changed it up and now let me tell you finally about

A KIRBY PEN AND PAPER RPG

I thought about this for a while first starting with the Races

"Kirby" (because Duh)
Penguin (because DEDEDE)
Waddle Dee/Doo (because BWD and co)
Human (because self inserting and adeline)
Dark Matter (becuse EVIL and Derp)

Some classes (for the good guys) are:
K:
Copyer
Swordfighter
Penguin:
Hammer
Axe
WAD D:
Spear
Doo
Hum:
"weapon"
Painter
Dark Matter:
Derp Blob (only Class for good guy dms)

Yeah i have more ideas maybe i show them oneday

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I mean it could, memes might = increased fan demand which might = getting on the roster, but that's a lot of mights
Really, it wouldn't. Only detractors and trolls think memes have any factor in character inclusion as they called Ridley a meme pick for calling him too big and call Waluigi one.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I'm currently imagining a Bandana Dee game with a stealth level where he takes off his bandana to sneak through a buncha Waddle Dees
He'd still have to be careful, though. He's slightly more reddish than the average Dee, so an eagle-eyed searcher could still identify him based off of that.

Clearly, the solution is to hide him in a giant Waddle Dee Ball and chuck it at his opponent :4pacman:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I mean People seeing him as a meme Pic is probably better than People saying He Is BoRiNg , DuMb AnD mArX iS a BeTtEr CharACTER

I mean Marx cant even Fly in Smash and probably also want use his Ball so the Moveset From Star Allies is not a good Argument

Sorry some of these BWD haters just ruffle my Hair (because i dont have Feathers)

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
I mean People seeing him as a meme Pic is probably better than People saying He Is BoRiNg , DuMb AnD mArX iS a BeTtEr CharACTER

I mean Marx cant even Fly in Smash and probably also want use his Ball so the Moveset From Star Allies is not a good Argument

Sorry some of these BWD haters just ruffle my Hair (because i dont have Feathers)
people will say anything to try a discredit a character for inclusion, as if the had a direct line to sakurai's brain

Oracle Link

Smash Master
The Kirby P+P Rpg (simple and kid friendly.........Sometimes)
Kirby Logo Rpg.png

Kirby Rpg Stats.png
in German and english (with Bad Grammar)
English and German Explain the same things slightly different

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Kirby Rpg Level and Ep.png

Did you already read it if i get likes i may make a Dedicated Thread

Also if you ask nice i translate the Adeline Part:

waddledeeonredyoshi

Smash Lord

Otoad64

Smash Lord

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Let's see if this will be the one.
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTENDO DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we get BWD Impa, some good Zelda Action Figures, Zelda lewgo, a 3d Kirby and oracle Remakes

GooberHonker

Smash Rookie
Here's to hopin' everyone! The timing on this one feels like the odds are a bit better for our boy. A nice February Direct, smack dab in the middle of the Fighter's Pass, a new Kirby might get announced along side, things just feel good! I'm excited no matter what!!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
and just in general its awesome having a direct again
also:
Kirby Rpg 2 1 Kirbys.png
Kirby Rpg 2 2 Waddle Dees.png

the first 2 races are completed (even though nobody seemed intressted i still thought this should be on here)
funfact : Wow meine brüder means wow my brothers

Top Bottom