• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Legend of Dee - Our Star Ally as DeeLC?! (v(- ' ' -)>↑

JCKirbs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperMushroomU
Is it wierd that for the first time, I'm not even confident in any fan choice being a lock?

Speculation in most threads (except for the ones that have "Leakers" backing them up) are all just kinda sad.

That's why I'm not sure anymore, and hoping to god any fan picks get chosen, because picking only a small handful of them felt dissapponting.

I just wish the ballot had more of an impact.

But hey. I hope you guys continue hoping. I'm sorry about this mess. lol

I'm just kinda hoping that Sakurai doesn't add a generic Kirby enemy instead at This point. lol.

But good luck you guys.
I would be a little depressed to see a simple Waddle Dee instead of Bandana Dee, but I'll hope for the best.
Thank you, though! The support means a lot to us.

SwitchButton

Banned via Administration
I'm sorry but that's a lie. A few of you were spreading misinformation about Isaac to other people and we were clearing it up, that's literally all we did. We don't want to start any beef with you guys, I'm only commenting now because I'm not going to stand for someone making lies about the Isaac fanbase. I think Bandana Dee is an awesome character and I'd be happy if he makes it as DLC so I'm leaving this here in case you decide to make another lie that I'm bashing on him.
We were stating blatant facts about a character because it was brought up as an aside. You people saw these facts, got angry, and began attacking and raiding

I'd like everyone to look at how the thread is now. Notice how, at the drop of a hat, the Isaac fans storm in for the sake of attacking, arguing, and derailing. They are without a doubt extremely hostile and aggressive and it's been going on for awhile

Acemania

Smash Apprentice
Here's a new topic. What song and stage do you guys want to come with Bandana Dee? I personally want a remix of the rtdl boss theme along with Another Dimension as the stage. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
We were stating blatant facts about a character because it was brought up as an aside. You people saw these facts, got angry, and began attacking and raiding

I'd like everyone to look at how the thread is now. Notice how, at the drop of a hat, the Isaac fans storm in for the sake of attacking, arguing, and derailing. They are without a doubt extremely hostile and aggressive and it's been going on for awhile
excuse me huh

IMG_3772.GIF

I think perhaps we need to take a breather.

Here's a new topic. What song and stage do you guys want to come with Bandana Dee? I personally want a remix of the rtdl boss theme along with Another Dimension as the stage. What do you guys think?
I'm not very expierenced in Kirby or BWD's music, but I've always wanted Galcta-Knight remix.

(Yeah, I know. It's not really related, but that's the only definitive song I want in Smash from Kirby. D: )

Last edited:

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717

Except no Isaac fan here has said anything against Bandana Dee and your lies are the issue everyone is having.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion

Well, you do understand that your opinions aren't fact? And you also have seen that no Isaac fans have been against Dee just you and your misinformation? Have you considered that maybe the problem isn't Isaac fans being hostile?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868

I would surmise that the Isaac fans are attacking you specifically, because you are slandering them.

JCKirbs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperMushroomU

Literally, all I saw were Isaac fans tired of being put down by the lies and deception that were spread regarding their about their fanbase.
Literally, those Isaac fans came in here to clear things up, apologize for things that they haven't done, and after all of that, they still show support for Bandana Dee.

If you're still barking at them after all of that, then you get a big yikes from me.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
The RtdL theme is awesome, would love a remix. Also, can anyone confirm is Under My Control, Moonstruck Blossom or PROGRAM are in the soundtrack?

SwitchButton

excuse me huh

I think perhaps we need to take a breather.
The only person making you raid this thread over Isaac is you. Feel free to actually discuss the actual topic of Bandana Dee any time. We welcome anyone.

Except no Isaac fan here has said anything against Bandana Dee
But they have? That's the whole reason why the Isaac fans raided the thread. They wouldn't be here otherwise. Even you, the isaac fan, are attacking me and saying I'm lying.

Well, you do understand that your opinions aren't fact? And you also have seen that no Isaac fans have been against Dee just you and your misinformation? Have you considered that maybe the problem isn't Isaac fans being hostile?
We were stating facts about a dead series because it was relevant to a Dee related topic. Nothing more, nothing less. YOU chose to come in here and attack people over what you claim are "different opinions". Feel free to ignore our opinions and go back to the Isaac thread if you don't like it. It's not your place to attack people.

I would surmise that the Isaac fans are attacking you
Yes, and most others as well. Hence the raiding.

Literally, all I saw were Isaac fans tired of being put down by the lies and deception that were spread regarding their about their fanbase.
Literally, those Isaac fans came in here to clear things up, apologize for things that they haven't done, and after all of that, they still show support for Bandana Dee.
They came in here to attack everyone because someone made a small aside about their series. They were literally raiding and attacking people. They don't support Dee or anyone else.

I'll point out to everyone that the Isaac fans are still raiding and attacking people. Note that they could leave the thread alone at any moment but they choose to stay and derail it. They're vengeful.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
The only person making you raid this thread over Isaac is you. Feel free to actually discuss the actual topic of Bandana Dee any time. We welcome anyone.

But they have? That's the whole reason why the Isaac fans raided the thread. They wouldn't be here otherwise. Even you, the isaac fan, are attacking me and saying I'm lying.

We were stating facts about a dead series because it was relevant to a Dee related topic. Nothing more, nothing less. YOU chose to come in here and attack people over what you claim are "different opinions". Feel free to ignore our opinions and go back to the Isaac thread if you don't like it. It's not your place to attack people.

Yes, and most others as well. Hence the raiding.

They came in here to attack everyone because someone made a small aside about their series. They were literally raiding and attacking people. They don't support Dee or anyone else.

I'll point out to everyone that the Isaac fans are still raiding and attacking people. Note that they could leave the thread alone at any moment but they choose to stay and derail it. They're vengeful.
No, the Isaac fans are attacking you specifically, because you're being an ass to them.

SwitchButton

No, the Isaac fans are attacking you specifically, because you're being an *** to them.
No, they're attacking everyone. None of us here have said anything to warrant their rage.

You're swearing and calling people toxic names and I'm the "***" here? Hm?

Stopstopstop you're just poking the bear. Don't reply to them. It'll only make things worse.
You've been causing problems here for a while now. You're being reported for trying to start a witch hunt.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
DON'T REPLY TO SwitchButton SwitchButton . JUST STOP.

Anyways, let's talk about Dee's potential tier placement if he's in.

Tipper: B tier. He's light and gets launched fast, bet he's also fast and powerful. Glass cannon.
No tipper: D tier. Fast, good combo game, probably has a killthrow, but otherwise struggles in neutral and has to always keep opponents at bay.

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
SwitchButton SwitchButton I will say one last thing there was no god damn raid stop saying that to yourself go look at the history and you will see the real reason they are all ****ing here and yes you did lie for crying out loud you called The Lost Age a flop, do you even look at any facts?

I'm not gonna argue anymore just know that everybody here thinks you are wrong and for very good reasons.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
SwitchButton SwitchButton I will say one last thing there was no god damn raid stop saying that to yourself go look at the history and you will see the real reason they are all ****ing here and yes you did lie for crying out loud you called The Lost Age a flop, do you even look at any facts?

I'm not gonna argue anymore just know that everybody here thinks you are wrong and for very good reasons.
Every time you reply to them they're going to spread more lies. Leave them alone. Don't give them a reason to spread more hate.

SwitchButton

there was no god damn raid
There is though. You can see that by reading the thread. You, and other Isaac fans, continue to make the Dee thread about yourselves. You raided so that you could attack people and make the thread about you.

you called The Lost Age a flop
That wasn't a lie. I was stating a literal fact. It sold almost nothing. To the point where Nintendo NEVER let anyone see it's sales numbers, which is what they do when a game flops. That just a simple fact. What's the problem? Why does that warrant Isaac fans raiding the thread?

Other way around. People here just want to discuss Dee. Nobody is interested in your raiding over a dead series. Why do you have such a problem with that?

JCKirbs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperMushroomU
Since a character could come with a multitude of music tracks, I'll just list the ones that I'd like to see.

Sky Tower - Remix (preferably)
Boss - Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Attack! (Boss Battle) - Kirby Triple Deluxe
Moonstruck Blossom - Kirby Triple Deluxe
Last Fight (First Phase - Mind in a PROGRAM) - Kirby Planet Robobot
One Last Shot (Robobot Finale) (Boss Rush) - Kirby Planet Robobot
Music from Star Allies

As for the Stage, I'd like to see a Star Allies Tour-esque stage that has players fighting in different locations from Star Allies with the Lor Starcutter being the source of transportation between areas.

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
Yo, put me on the list of supporters. After Piranha Plant, there is no good argument against him

SwitchButton

A few tracks from 64. I don't think we have many. Ripple Star would be awesome.

Stage-wise I'd like to see Dedede's Castle. Maybe on the roof.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
There is though. You can see that by reading the thread. You, and other Isaac fans, continue to make the Dee thread about yourselves. You raided so that you could attack people and make the thread about you.

That wasn't a lie. I was stating a literal fact. It sold almost nothing. To the point where Nintendo NEVER let anyone see it's sales numbers, which is what they do when a game flops. That just a simple fact. What's the problem? Why does that warrant Isaac fans raiding the thread?

Other way around. People here just want to discuss Dee. Nobody is interested in your raiding over a dead series. Why do you have such a problem with that?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ni...ardware-sales-data-from-1983-to-present.2725/
Lost Age sold over a million and it's been actually recorded and is publicly known. Nintendo actually requested for Camelot to make a third game immediately after

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
DON'T REPLY TO SwitchButton SwitchButton . JUST STOP.

Anyways, let's talk about Dee's potential tier placement if he's in.

Tipper: B tier. He's light and gets launched fast, bet he's also fast and powerful. Glass cannon.
No tipper: D tier. Fast, good combo game, probably has a killthrow, but otherwise struggles in neutral and has to always keep opponents at bay.
It's hard to make much of a guess since we don't know all of the specifics of, for example, what archetype of character will be top tier this game and thus will be what affects Dee's tier placement the most, but, in general, would a tipper make that big of a difference in tier placement?
In the current Smash 4 tier list, Marth is tied with Ryu for 11th and Lucina is 14th, which puts Lucina in B tier rather than A tier but it's still a relatively small gap.

SwitchButton

User was warned for this post
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ni...ardware-sales-data-from-1983-to-present.2725/
Lost Age sold over a million and it's been actually recorded and is publicly known. Nintendo actually requested for Camelot to make a third game immediately after
You're still trying to make this thread about yourself? Get over it, raider.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Sun
"Sales figures for the first Golden Sun game exceeded one million in the United States and Japan, a figure successive instalments failed to exceed."

Now drop it and go back to your own thread where you can cry into an Assist Trophy until the sun burns out

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Is anybody willing to do some fan art of Bandana Waddle Dee and Isaac drinking apple juice together or something? Show that there are no hard feelings between us?

JCKirbs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperMushroomU
Yo, put me on the list of supporters. After Piranha Plant, there is no good argument against him
This is it, chief.
Welcome aboard.

Is anybody willing to do some fan art of Bandana Waddle Dee and Isaac drinking apple juice together or something? Show that there are no hard feelings between us?
I want to get into drawing just because of that, lol

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
You're still trying to make this thread about yourself? Get over it, raider.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Sun
"Sales figures for the first Golden Sun game exceeded one million in the United States and Japan, a figure successive instalments failed to exceed."

Now drop it and go back to your own thread where you can cry into an Assist Trophy until the sun burns out
You do realize you just used Wikipedia as a source right and I have a paper from trusted market analysts that show both BS and TLA reaching over a million?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Everyone needs to move on and stick to the topic of Bandana Dee.

If you feel someone is trying to derail the thread, do not respond to them. Report it, and move on. If you do not like how someone acts or responds to people, use the ignore function. Do not respond to trollish behavior. Responding to trollish behavior begats more trollish behavior. All this accomplishes is the discussion derailing and people getting upset.

Consider this topic over.

Bandana Dee......

Go....

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Everyone needs to move on and stick to the topic of Bandana Dee.

If you feel someone is trying to derail the thread, do not respond to them. Report it, and move on. If you do not like how someone acts or responds to people, use the ignore function. Do not respond to trollish behavior. Responding to trollish behavior begats more trollish behavior. All this accomplishes is the discussion derailing and people getting upset.

Consider this topic over.

Bandana Dee......

Go....
So you give Isaac a spam warning, but not everyone else that contributed to this conversation on this thread. (That including me.)

That's great. 10/10.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So you give Isaac a spam warning, but not everyone else that contributed to this conversation on this thread. (That including me.)

That's great. 10/10.
Oops. Deleted. Thanks for the reminder despite the sarcasm.

He/she got the warning based on a report before I saw that every single report (there were 10) I had was all centered in this thread. After realizing this, in lieu of giving out infractions, I thought I'd give you guys one last verbal reminder to please stay on topic, which again, is being derailed when a simple PM to me would have sufficed.

Waddle Dee......

Go.....

11th

Smash Apprentice
I didn't even know this lol.
If you didn't know that, then you might also find it interesting that...
... the singer of the Japanese version of "Lifelight" sounds like シャンチー ("Shanchī", though some are Romanizing it as "Shinchī"), who sang the "Kirby ★ March" opening for the anime.
(I was going to just directly link the JP Tweet, but I thought that might be awkward.)

Update, since the vocalists have been confirmed and I'd feel awful if I didn't edit this post:
The Japanese version was sung by Miss Erina Koga. I'm surprised by how young she is!

Last edited:

JCKirbs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperMushroomU
Here he stands...

Just picture Bandana Dee here, since the image won't load...

Last edited:

Acemania

Smash Apprentice
So, now that were back on track, I would like to propose this topic again. What songs and stage would you like to see in the (inevitable) Bandana Dee fighter Smash Pass? The songs I would like are the rtdl boss theme, moonstruck blossom/dirty and beauty, la follia d'amore, mind in the program, and the greatest warrior in the galaxy. As for the stage, I want either Another Dimension or Hyness's Alter (with Hyness as a boss of course) from Star Allies. Any thoughts?

JCKirbs

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SuperMushroomU
So, now that were back on track, I would like to propose this topic again. What songs and stage would you like to see in the (inevitable) Bandana Dee fighter Smash Pass? The songs I would like are the rtdl boss theme, moonstruck blossom/dirty and beauty, la follia d'amore, mind in the program, and the greatest warrior in the galaxy. As for the stage, I want either Another Dimension or Hyness's Alter (with Hyness as a boss of course) from Star Allies. Any thoughts?
Since a character could come with a multitude of music tracks, I'll just list the ones that I'd like to see.

Sky Tower - Remix (preferably)
Boss - Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Attack! (Boss Battle) - Kirby Triple Deluxe
Moonstruck Blossom - Kirby Triple Deluxe
Last Fight (First Phase - Mind in a PROGRAM) - Kirby Planet Robobot
One Last Shot (Robobot Finale) (Boss Rush) - Kirby Planet Robobot
Music from Star Allies

As for the Stage, I'd like to see a Star Allies Tour-esque stage that has players fighting in different locations from Star Allies with the Lor Starcutter being the source of transportation between areas.
Here.

D

Deleted member

Personally I would love to see Another Dimension with a constantly changing stage. Not something like FE's Coliseum where platforms raise up and down, but I was thinking of starting with a Battlefield version... that had thirds of the stage moving up and down, and left and right. Hazards would involve the stage's flooring going on fire, to adding water where fighters could drown, to the platforms becoming conveyer belts for example.
Personally I would love to see Another Dimension, a remix of the RTDL theme, Triple Deluxe's boss theme, Moonstruck Blossom, Dark Castle, Factory Inspection, and the Galacta Knight boss theme.

D

Deleted member

Can I be added to the list of supporters, I wanted bandana dee in smash since rtdl

Top Bottom