• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Legend of Dee - Our Star Ally as DeeLC?! (v(- ' ' -)>↑

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
so, I realised something last night. We know that HAL have been promoting Bandana Dee heavily since 2016-17. We're assuming that this is because he is in Smash, but is just unrevealed. But what if... there's more to it than that? Smash is widely known to introduce new people to franchises represented. What if, this is also for a reversal effect? Like, people see Dee, and decide to play the most recent Kirby games to see why he's important. Boom, Battle Royale, Star Allies, TKCDx, Robobot, Rainbow Curse. All showing him in important roles, solidifying to newcomers that he's an important Kirby character (Robobot is still important, even though it's a less prominent role, considering that the real Dedede only appears at both ends of the game in cutscenes. Same with Triple Deluxe & MK, although MK's completely absent from that).

Darktheumbreon

Smash Ace
NNID
darkkirby7
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424
so, I realised something last night. We know that HAL have been promoting Bandana Dee heavily since 2016-17. We're assuming that this is because he is in Smash, but is just unrevealed. But what if... there's more to it than that? Smash is widely known to introduce new people to franchises represented. What if, this is also for a reversal effect? Like, people see Dee, and decide to play the most recent Kirby games to see why he's important. Boom, Battle Royale, Star Allies, TKCDx, Robobot, Rainbow Curse. All showing him in important roles, solidifying to newcomers that he's an important Kirby character (Robobot is still important, even though it's a less prominent role, considering that the real Dedede only appears at both ends of the game in cutscenes. Same with Triple Deluxe & MK, although MK's completely absent from that).
I like you're thinking. Smash is a series designed to also promote the games the characters come from, so I could totally see this as the reason why Bandana Dee is pretty in every Kirby game post Return to Dreamland

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Y'know, I kinda suspect that HAL has a bit of a soft spot for the little guy with how official descriptions for him are worded:
sdbuajicbna;jb ve q.PNG

Here's hoping that the perfect attendance award isn't the only prize that he'll be accepting on behalf of Waddle Dees... (Hmmm, I wonder what he was practicing his spear moves for...)

Lisbon Mapping

Smash Apprentice
Maybe an alt for Bandana Dee if he gets in could be the Waddle Dee from Kirby 64, with a crystal instead of a spear and no Bandana.

The crystal might have to be elongated a bit but I think it would fit. The announcer could say "Waddle Dee" when he wins just like he says Alph's name when he wins

Last edited:

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
Maybe an alt for Bandana Dee if he gets in could be the Waddle Dee from Kirby 64, with a crystal instead of a spear and no Bandana.

The crystal might have to be elongated a bit but I think it would fit. The announcer could say "Waddle Dee" when he wins just like he says Alph's name when he wins
Ehhhh. it's an interesting idea, but then that kinda takes away the uniqueness of Bandana Dee, y'know? Even if we really want it to be, we still have no confirmation that K64 Dee is Bandana Dee. It'd be like having a Sailor Dee hat alt. Would it be cool? yeah. but then Bandana Dee may as well just be a normal Waddle Dee with a BDee alt too.

Lisbon Mapping

Smash Apprentice
Ehhhh. it's an interesting idea, but then that kinda takes away the uniqueness of Bandana Dee, y'know? Even if we really want it to be, we still have no confirmation that K64 Dee is Bandana Dee. It'd be like having a Sailor Dee hat alt. Would it be cool? yeah. but then Bandana Dee may as well just be a normal Waddle Dee with a BDee alt too.
I don't see the problem with having some of his alts based off of other characters. Most characters in Smash have alts based off of entirely different characters, and it doesn't make them feel generic or take away their uniqueness. Does Olimar having an Alph alt make him feel like just a generic Pikmin captain? I don't think so. Does Peach having a Daisy alt (before Ultimate of course) take away her being Peach?

edit: Also, I never said that he should have the Crystal Shards alt because they're the same character. The Waddle Dee from Kirby 64 is also an important individual Waddle Dee, so I thought it would be cool to represent him. Sailor Dee as well, now that you mention it.

Last edited:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
I don't see the problem with having some of his alts based off of other characters. Most characters in Smash have alts based off of entirely different characters, and it doesn't make them feel generic or take away their uniqueness. Does Olimar having an Alph alt make him feel like just a generic Pikmin captain? I don't think so. Does Peach having a Daisy alt (before Ultimate of course) take away her being Peach?

edit: Also, I never said that he should have the Crystal Shards alt because they're the same character. The Waddle Dee from Kirby 64 is also an important individual Waddle Dee, so I thought it would be cool to represent him. Sailor Dee as well, now that you mention it.
Honestly, if Bdee gets in, I see them sorta calling him Waddle Dee. If so, the hat exchange almost seems to fit really well, like with Pikachu's alts. And even if they did decide to call him Bandana Dee, it wouldn't change his personality, moves, or spear for him to change hats. Much like Shulk in his undies is still Shulk, despite being a rather plain anime character without his duds--his Monado, personality and his moves are still distinctly Shulk.

As for entirely removing the hat? I dunno, that might be a bit too far. However, what about an alt giving him the crystal pendant he got at the end of K64? It may need to be sized down a bit though, lol.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
I'd be fine if the alts were in colour only (ie, his Bandana is the same colour as Sailor Dee's hat, but isn't the sailor hat, or as PhilosophicAnimal PhilosophicAnimal said, have the bandana and the crystal pendant, etc). But the thing is, we already have a hard time explaining to people that Bandana Dee isn't a generic Waddle Dee (of course, we know he isn't, but people unfamiliar with the series don't). Having "Bandana Waddle Dee" have alts without his bandana (Sailor hat, or no bandana at all) will just incredibly muddy the waters with this, and make it even more challenging to differentiate him by pure explanation. So, while it's nice for us, the fans of him that know, it'd give people way more freedom to use the "generic creature" argument against us.

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
I'm in agreement with what Keebey and others have said.
giving Bandana Dee alts that remove or replace the Bandana or treat him as a different (distinct) waddle dee (eg: Sailor Waddle Dee) would only add fuel to the "he's just a generic goomba" argument. which would only be worsened if they called him just "Waddle Dee" in the game AND gave him alts based on Sailor and other distinct Dees. since at that point. is the character even Bandana Dee? or is Bandana Dee just one of the available costumes for the Waddle Dee character?

the best thing they could do to establish him as an individual is specify the character as Bandana (Waddle) Dee and ensure all costumes have the bandana.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
if they called him just "Waddle Dee" in the game AND gave him alts based on Sailor and other distinct Dees. since at that point. is the character even Bandana Dee? or is Bandana Dee just one of the available costumes for the Waddle Dee character?
It's for this reason I'm glad that there's no bandana costume in Battle Royale for the playable Waddle Dee. While initially I was sad that he wasn't playable, I then realised it was for the better that there was no bandana costume, to keep him unique. Plus, he still has an incredibly important role in the game (which also showcases that his strength is on par with Kirby, considering that he can actually keep up with his progress.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
So I dreamt last night that Bandana Waddle Dee was confirmed to be playable in Smash Ultimate. That said, here's what I remember about the dream (Warning, this was a dream, so some things may seem a bit off):

Bandana Waddle Dee's reveal trailer first showed us King Dedede fighting Bowser and he started to lose the fight once Bowser called in his kids to save their daddy. BTW, this was taking place in SUBSPACE.

Anyways, B.W.D. shows up from out of nowhere and saves King Dedede by tossing 3 spears at Bowser's feet before he can land the finishing blow. The little guy then Megaton Punches the ground, causing Bowser and his kids to lose their footing. Throughout all of this, B.D. is completely blacked out, so we can't make out his identity.

From there, the trailer tries to troll us by giving a tagline to every kind of Waddle Dee, which ends with "B.D. Spearheads the Battle!"

After some gameplay of how he plays (which was a mix of Spear, Parasol, and Beam's attacks), we go back to the cinematic portion of his reveal trailer where B.D. then lets out a loud whistle, summons not only Dedede's Waddle Dee Army, but also ALL OF THE STAR ALLIES (as in EVERY enemy that was a Helper in Star Allies AND Super Star).

One more snippet of gameplay was shown, showcasing his FS to pretty much be the final attack dealt by Kirby in Star Allies where he summons every playable character to end Void Termina once and for all.

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
On the subject of the hat thing, I think I mostly agree with Shadow Keebey Shadow Keebey and Sailor Waddle Dee Sailor Waddle Dee in the sense that giving him different hats without his bandanna to reference multiple Waddle Dees could muddle his identity for non-fans, and potentially give them the impression that he isn't an individual character, but rather a generic amalgamation of different Waddle Dees. Especially if they do go ahead and simply name him "Waddle Dee."

While the different hat idea does sound kinda neat, I think I honestly would prefer recolored bandannas as well, as it would let Bandana Dee retain his signature accessory, while still having cool references, like a blue and white bandanna to reference Sailor Dee like Keebey said, or a white bandanna with green stars to reference Cleaning Kirby's bandanna in Star Allies. It would be a lot like Dedede having different patterns on his sash for some of his alts, and Meta Knight having the vertical slit painted over his mask for his new Galacta Knight inspired alt.

...though if he had a hat for just one alt, then it might not be so bad. And if he did, then my vote goes to the Cafe Waddle Dee hat!
https_%2F%2Fnintendowire.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F01%2Fwaddlw-1024x576.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaah, just look at it, it's sooo precious! (Plus, he could even wear his bandanna underneath it if need be!

That being said, I do think that if he were named Bandana Dee/Bandana Waddle Dee, then Lisbon Mapping Lisbon Mapping 's idea could be pretty cool to represent the 64 Waddle Dee, since it would have the name difference and different weapon to establish that this is a different Waddle Dee. The problem then, however, would be that any one unfamiliar with Kirby 64 might be confused about who this regular Waddle Dee swinging a crystal around is, and not understand the significance of it given his lack of a proper name. Still, could be cool.

However, I know that it's yet to be confirmed whether or not these two Dees are one and the same, but I actually would really prefer an alt for Bandana Dee where he still has his bandanna, but he's either wearing the crystal necklace like PhilosophicAnimal PhilosophicAnimal suggested, and/or has a crystal shard as a spearhead. To throw a bone to the headcanon y'know? ...Or better yet... confirm it... (Man, I really would like it if HAL could confirm whether 64 Waddle Dee and Bandana Dee are the same person or not...).

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
i suspect that we may be getting a bit more kirby content than we bargined for if there is a direct coming this month. there is the latest build coming on the 27th in japan i don't know

DjinnandTonic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-5629-0198
I'd be fine if the alts were in colour only (ie, his Bandana is the same colour as Sailor Dee's hat, but isn't the sailor hat, or as PhilosophicAnimal PhilosophicAnimal said, have the bandana and the crystal pendant, etc). But the thing is, we already have a hard time explaining to people that Bandana Dee isn't a generic Waddle Dee (of course, we know he isn't, but people unfamiliar with the series don't). Having "Bandana Waddle Dee" have alts without his bandana (Sailor hat, or no bandana at all) will just incredibly muddy the waters with this, and make it even more challenging to differentiate him by pure explanation. So, while it's nice for us, the fans of him that know, it'd give people way more freedom to use the "generic creature" argument against us.
I get where you're coming from, but... if he gets in the game, it no longer matters if people are 'confused' about his identity. Once he's a Smasher, he's a Smasher forever (apparently), and that alone will probably inform his identity to a lot of people.

So yeah, I'd be fine with generic Waddle Dee amalgamation as long as his main default is Bandana Dee with a Spear Copter in his moveset.

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
So I dreamt last night that Bandana Waddle Dee was confirmed to be playable in Smash Ultimate. That said, here's what I remember about the dream (Warning, this was a dream, so some things may seem a bit off):

Bandana Waddle Dee's reveal trailer first showed us King Dedede fighting Bowser and he started to lose the fight once Bowser called in his kids to save their daddy. BTW, this was taking place in SUBSPACE.

Anyways, B.W.D. shows up from out of nowhere and saves King Dedede by tossing 3 spears at Bowser's feet before he can land the finishing blow. The little guy then Megaton Punches the ground, causing Bowser and his kids to lose their footing. Throughout all of this, B.D. is completely blacked out, so we can't make out his identity.

From there, the trailer tries to troll us by giving a tagline to every kind of Waddle Dee, which ends with "B.D. Spearheads the Battle!"

After some gameplay of how he plays (which was a mix of Spear, Parasol, and Beam's attacks), we go back to the cinematic portion of his reveal trailer where B.D. then lets out a loud whistle, summons not only Dedede's Waddle Dee Army, but also ALL OF THE STAR ALLIES (as in EVERY enemy that was a Helper in Star Allies AND Super Star).

One more snippet of gameplay was shown, showcasing his FS to pretty much be the final attack dealt by Kirby in Star Allies where he summons every playable character to end Void Termina once and for all.
I'm just gonna come out of the blue and say that uh--
His final smash summoning all of the Star Allies is a much better idea than Waddle Dee Army IMO. Either or would be fitting, but it seems as if the Star Allies blast has more impact on the attack, let along the series' representation.

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
I'm just gonna come out of the blue and say that uh--
His final smash summoning all of the Star Allies is a much better idea than Waddle Dee Army IMO. Either or would be fitting, but it seems as if the Star Allies blast has more impact on the attack, let along the series' representation.
Definitely agreed. I never did consider the Star Allies Blast as a Final Smash, but it would actually be pretty cool, and even fitting in a way, since it could sort of represent Bandana Dee's status as a Waddle Dee that rose above the rest to make it to where he is today. I still would prefer the Megaton Punch since it would be so adorably badass, and also reference Bandana Dee's origin, but that would be a cool alternative (Thanks smashkirby smashkirby for sharing your dream! And who knows, Bandana Dee does come from DREAMland... ;)).

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Haven't seen this posted yet, so why not? This gentleman speaks very highly of the Dee's chances. Plus, he's got a British accent, which automatically makes him more reputable, lol.

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Haven't seen this posted yet, so why not? This gentleman speaks very highly of the Dee's chances. Plus, he's got a British accent, which automatically makes him more reputable, lol.

When he mentioned wanting to see the Returns to Dreamland quartet fighting together in Smash, it really put a smile on my face I gotta admit. That's one of the reasons why I want to see Bandana Dee too!

http_%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-KwJxuP38_KA%2FTwPgB6wDwnI%2FAAAAAAAABCM%2FU-fEq8vJ0zU%2Fs1600%...jpg

They look so good together after all.

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
When he mentioned wanting to see the Returns to Dreamland quartet fighting together in Smash, it really put a smile on my face I gotta admit. That's one of the reasons why I want to see Bandana Dee too!

View attachment 152863
I wish I could like this twice, lol. He got a smile out of me at the very same time. There's just something about completing that quartet...like slotting that last piece into a puzzle. It would make Kirby representation feel whole.

As of right now, it's like Link and Zelda without Ganon. It doesn't feel right. I want a four player match with the true Kirby Crew!

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman

View attachment 152863
I have to second this, a million times. Bandana Dee being there just feels natural. Adding him to smash and then doing a 4v4 with the kirby crew against other characters is my one dream for this game.

On a slightly different note, I love how in the RTDL intro, when everyone is waving, Bandana Dee's bandana slightly goes off and he adjusts it and it's just the cutest thing.

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
I love Bandana Waddle Dee.

He is either my 1st or 2nd favorite Kirby character next to Meta Knight.

My second Kirby game ever was Return to Dream Land and I remember hoping that Bandana Dee would get in Smash Wii U. I got burned HARD!!! when he didn’t make the cut.

I see Ultimate as his ‘ultimate’ opportunity though. He has obviously become a main stay in Kirby in the past few years, he has tons of popularity (especially in Japan), and he would add completeness to the roster, in terms of every franchise getting their main characters. He also has a fully built moveset as Kirby is designed like Smash, and unique color palettes thanks to Rainbow Curse.

I fully believe he’ll make it in, so add me to your supporters list.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990

any thoughts on this im skeptical on the whole thing but i find it interesting that if is true we could have gotten an really nice name for our round boy

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
I’m kind of surprised to see my semi-meme tweet in here but I guess I’ll give my thoughts as well.

I can see where the name came from, but part of me thinks it’s kind of a weird name for the li’l guy. Like, when I hear the name “bandy” I don’t immediately think of something cute. But that’s just me speaking personally. Or I’m just too used to bandana dee at this point.

Still, if they for some reason, suddenly decide to use it, I’d be totally okay with it.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Alright, I've trawled through all 43 pages of Bandana Dee's thread, and created a Supporter's List for him. Chandeelure Chandeelure , you can use this, if you want.
Never ask me for anything ever again. :laugh:
  1. Chandeelure
  2. Planet Zeb(es)~
  3. Bandana Dee3
  4. Jason the Yoshi
  5. Aussie the Naturist
  6. Sir Gengar de Ectoplasma
  7. Tortilla Noggin
  8. Zero Soul
  9. Yomi's Biggest Fan
  10. Cutie Gwen
  11. Xeno610
  12. God Robert's Cousin
  13. Strider_Bond00J
  14. MarioMeteor
  15. lady_sky_skipper
  16. dangeraaron
  17. Laniv
  18. Drizzlebow
  19. Freduardo
  20. fogbadge
  21. Chalo5000
  22. Kirbeh
  23. Drs. Falkoopa
  24. smashkirby
  25. KeybladeSmasher
  26. CrossDispatcher
  27. Xeno VII
  28. Jiggly
  29. Guybrush20X6
  30. Shadow Keebey
  31. Cool Trainer Ace
  32. FunAtParties
  33. Wolfie557
  34. Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4
  35. Tord the Red Leader
  36. Zem-raj
  37. TipO'TheMorning
  38. Furret24
  39. Sun & Moon
  40. PsychoJosh
  41. WeirdChillFever
  42. Pacack
  43. AustarusIV
  44. TooBadWaluigiTime
  45. Dr.Turtle
  46. Some Beedrill
  47. Mr. Nintendo
  48. kirbstr
  49. ~ Valkyrie ~
  50. Pikablu Pikachu
  51. Diddy Kong
  52. QrowinSP
  53. Spiwizzle
  54. The Stoopid Unikorn
  55. Sailor Waddle Dee
  56. Cosmic77
  57. Fuzzy Pickles!
  58. Staarifh
  59. Sid-cada
  60. Russell_SSB
  61. Lampy
  62. PSIGuy89
  63. Luminario
  64. Bestmand902
  65. Swamp Sensei
  66. GoldenYuiitusin
  67. Depressed Gengar
  68. GamerGuy09
  69. Elec
  70. BandanaWaddleDee
  71. Megadoomer
  72. Flying_Skitty
  73. Accursed
  74. Jubileus57
  75. BandanaDee
  76. Wasoodle
  77. waddledeeonredyoshi
  78. smileMasky
  79. pupNapoleon
  80. YoshiandToad
  81. Crap-Zapper
  82. CodeBlue_
  83. Pennate
  84. skylanders fan
  85. slambros
  86. Ze Diglett
  87. Raxxel
  88. Logo12
  89. Kremling Man
  90. Pallex
  91. Kitty-chan
  92. Yetiplays
  93. SwitchButton
  94. UnknownM
  95. Ura
  96. DNeon
  97. SuperYoshiom
  98. Dragons Kin
  99. NessSaysOkay
  100. PhilosophicAnimal
  101. SS-bros14
  102. Loungemen
  103. Eisendrachen
  104. Velvet Rebirth
  105. geoluminescent
  106. Inawordyes
  107. starcutter
  108. Mogu
  109. Darktheumbreon
  110. Shyy_Guy595
  111. random rendum
  112. ZRoy
  113. Phoebee
  114. Miifighters4Smash5
  115. Runic_SSB
  116. ShuckleBoard
  117. Angelglory
  118. Camc10
  119. Ghirahilda
  120. Aurora Jenny
  121. Propeller Toad
  122. MacDaddyNook
  123. Con0rrrr
  124. 99_Jydge
  125. CatRacoonBL
  126. smashoperatingbuddy123
  127. D-Man9293
  128. spinda654
  129. Quillion
  130. Morbi
  131. True Blue Warrior
  132. RetroMetalSonic
  133. Princess Toady
  134. WinOrTroll
  135. egaddmario
  136. MrElectroG64
  137. Troykv
  138. StormC
  139. WaddleKing
  140. wizardto1
  141. Nu~
  142. sman3579
  143. DefinitelyNotSascha
  144. Dalek_Kolt
  145. edsett
  146. AVQuasar
  147. Souless_shadow
  148. TempahRelapse
  149. 60Watt
  150. Lyndis4Smash
  151. godzillathewonderdog
  152. Dusty Pumpkin
  153. Mr. Wario
  154. Coofle DeDoofle
  155. Accf124
  156. Brother AJ
  157. Nintenzilla *Reboot*
  158. Reila
  159. jetsurge
  160. FlareHabanero
  161. Phantom Joker
  162. DeeDz
  163. PF9
  164. MoonlitIllusion
  165. PeridotGX
  166. Hypernovaguy64
  167. Chihiro Fujisaki
  168. Kirby Dragons
  169. Dragons Kin
  170. -Master-
  171. SEGAGameBoy
  172. MBRedBoy31
  173. WaddleMatt
  174. smash puffle
  175. metablaze
  176. BluePikmin11
  177. Sarki Soliloquoy
  178. VGamer01
  179. RandomAce
  180. CWCPT00
  181. Sage of Ice
  182. Pacack
  183. Dee Dude
  184. AwesomePerson159
  185. Pokechu
  186. Helmslock
  187. GM_3826
  188. ned_ballad
  189. Ciro Blanco
  190. HenryZusa
  191. ShinyLegendary
  192. ZTurtle
  193. Rie Sonomura
  194. DjinnandTonic
  195. AquaSol
  196. TheDarkMetaKnight
  197. GalacticPetey
  198. Hidan
  199. Isaac: Venus Adept
  200. Souldin
  201. Impa4Smash
  202. Bandanna_Waddle_Dee
  203. Lisbon Mapping
  204. Klimax
  205. MattX20
  206. mini paincakes
  207. Red Hood
  208. UberMadman
  209. OhMyBanana54
  210. Door Key Pig
  211. Obake
  212. Billybae10k
  213. SupriceSupplies
  214. papagenos
  215. Domino11332
  216. Dreamking
  217. Thoughtful Wanderer
  218. Captain Shades
  219. KMDP
At 219 Supporters, Bandana Dee is currently a solid 3rd Place in my most supported list.

Last edited:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Alright, I've trawled through all 43 pages of Bandana Dee's thread, and created a Supporter's List for him. Chandeelure Chandeelure , you can use this, if you want.
  1. Chandeelure
  2. Planet Zeb(es)~
  3. Bandana Dee3
  4. Jason the Yoshi
  5. Aussie the Naturist
  7. Tortilla Noggin
  8. Zero Soul
  9. Yomi's Biggest Fan
  10. Cutie Gwen
  11. Xeno610
  12. God Robert's Cousin
  13. Strider_Bond00J
  14. MarioMeteor
  15. lady_sky_skipper
  16. dangeraaron
  17. Laniv
  18. Drizzlebow
  19. Freduardo
  20. fogbadge
  21. Chalo5000
  22. Kirbeh
  23. Drs. Falkoopa
  24. smashkirby
  25. KeybladeSmasher
  26. CrossDispatcher
  27. Xeno VII
  28. Jiggly
  29. Guybrush20X6
  30. Shadow Keebey
  31. Cool Trainer Ace
  32. FunAtParties
  33. Wolfie557
  35. Tord the Red Leader
  36. Zem-raj
  37. TipO'TheMorning
  38. Furret24
  39. Sun & Moon
  40. PsychoJosh
  41. WeirdChillFever
  42. Pacack
  43. AustarusIV
  44. TooBadWaluigiTime
  45. Dr.Turtle
  46. Some Beedrill
  47. Mr. Nintendo
  48. kirbstr
  49. ~ Valkyrie ~
  50. Pikablu Pikachu
  51. Diddy Kong
  52. QrowinSP
  53. Spiwizzle
  54. The Stoopid Unikorn
  55. Sailor Waddle Dee
  56. Cosmic77
  57. Fuzzy Pickles!
  58. Staarifh
  59. Sid-cada
  60. Russell_SSB
  61. Lampy
  62. PSIGuy89
  63. Luminario
  64. Bestmand902
  65. Swamp Sensei
  66. GoldenYuiitusin
  67. Depressed Gengar
  68. GamerGuy09
  69. Elec
  70. BandanaWaddleDee
  71. Megadoomer
  72. Flying_Skitty
  73. Accursed
  74. Jubileus57
  75. BandanaDee
  76. Wasoodle
  77. waddledeeonredyoshi
  78. smileMasky
  79. pupNapoleon
  80. YoshiandToad
  81. Crap-Zapper
  82. CodeBlue_
  83. Pennate
  84. skylanders fan
  85. slambros
  86. Ze Diglett
  87. Raxxel
  88. Logo12
  89. Kremling Man
  90. Pallex
  91. Kitty-chan
  92. Yetiplays
  93. SwitchButton
  94. UnknownM
  95. Ura
  96. DNeon
  97. SuperYoshiom
  98. Dragons Kin
  99. NessSaysOkay
  100. PhilosophicAnimal
  101. SS-bros14
  102. Loungemen
  103. Eisendrachen
  104. Velvet Rebirth
  105. geoluminescent
  106. Inawordyes
  107. starcutter
  108. Mogu
  109. Darktheumbreon
  110. Shyy_Guy595
  111. random rendum
  112. ZRoy
  113. Phoebee
  114. Miifighters4Smash5
  115. Runic_SSB
  116. ShuckleBoard
  117. Angelglory
  118. Camc10
  119. Ghirahilda
  120. Aurora Jenny
  121. Propeller Toad
  122. MacDaddyNook
  123. Con0rrrr
  124. 99_Jydge
  125. CatRacoonBL
  127. D-Man9293
  128. spinda654
  129. Quillion
  130. Morbi
  131. True Blue Warrior
  132. RetroMetalSonic
  133. Princess Toady
  134. WinOrTroll
  135. egaddmario
  136. MrElectroG64
  137. Troykv
  138. StormC
  139. WaddleKing
  140. wizardto1
  141. Nu~
  142. sman3579
  143. DefinitelyNotSascha
  144. Dalek_Kolt
  145. edsett
  146. AVQuasar
  147. Souless_shadow
  148. TempahRelapse
  149. 60Watt
  150. Lyndis4Smash
  152. Dusty Pumpkin
  153. Mr. Wario
  154. Coofle DeDoofle
  155. Accf124
  156. Brother AJ
  158. Reila
  159. jetsurge
  160. FlareHabanero
  161. Phantom Joker
  162. DeeDz
  163. PF9
  164. MoonlitIllusion
  165. PeridotGX
  166. Hypernovaguy64
  167. Chihiro Fujisaki
  168. Kirby Dragons
  169. Dragons Kin
  170. -Master-
  171. SEGAGameBoy
  172. MBRedBoy31
  173. WaddleMatt
  174. smash puffle
  175. metablaze
  176. BluePikmin11
  177. Sarki Soliloquoy
  178. VGamer01
  179. RandomAce
  180. CWCPT00
  181. Sage of Ice
  182. Pacack
  183. Dee Dude
  184. AwesomePerson159
  185. Pokechu
  186. Helmslock
  187. GM_3826
  188. ned_ballad
  189. Ciro Blanco
  190. HenryZusa
  191. ShinyLegendary
  192. ZTurtle
  193. Rie Sonomura
  194. DjinnandTonic
  195. AquaSol
  196. TheDarkMetaKnight
  197. GalacticPetey
  198. Hidan
  200. Souldin
  201. Impa4Smash
  202. Bandanna_Waddle_Dee
  203. Lisbon Mapping
  204. Klimax
  205. MattX20
  206. mini paincakes
  207. Red Hood
  208. UberMadman
  209. OhMyBanana54
  210. Door Key Pig
  211. Obake
  212. Billybae10k
  213. SupriceSupplies
  214. papagenos
  215. Domino11332
  216. Dreamking
  217. Thoughtful Wanderer
  218. Captain Shades
  219. KMDP
At 219 Supporters, Bandana Dee is currently a solid 3rd Place in my most supported list.
Woo! I was supporter #100! Do I get a prize? I already know what I want...

Bandana Dee in Smash Ultimate, please.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
  1. Chandeelure
  2. Planet Zeb(es)~
  3. Bandana Dee3
  4. Jason the Yoshi
  5. Aussie the Naturist
  7. Tortilla Noggin
  8. Zero Soul
  9. Yomi's Biggest Fan
  10. Cutie Gwen
  11. Xeno610
  12. God Robert's Cousin
  13. Strider_Bond00J
  14. MarioMeteor
  15. lady_sky_skipper
  16. dangeraaron
  17. Laniv
  18. Drizzlebow
  19. Freduardo
  20. fogbadge
  21. Chalo5000
  22. Kirbeh
  23. Drs. Falkoopa
  24. smashkirby
  25. KeybladeSmasher
  26. CrossDispatcher
  27. Xeno VII
  28. Jiggly
  29. Guybrush20X6
  30. Shadow Keebey
  31. Cool Trainer Ace
  32. FunAtParties
  33. Wolfie557
  35. Tord the Red Leader
  36. Zem-raj
  37. TipO'TheMorning
  38. Furret24
  39. Sun & Moon
  40. PsychoJosh
  41. WeirdChillFever
  42. Pacack
  43. AustarusIV
  44. TooBadWaluigiTime
  45. Dr.Turtle
  46. Some Beedrill
  47. Mr. Nintendo
  48. kirbstr
  49. ~ Valkyrie ~
  50. Pikablu Pikachu
  51. Diddy Kong
  52. QrowinSP
  53. Spiwizzle
  54. The Stoopid Unikorn
  55. Sailor Waddle Dee
  56. Cosmic77
  57. Fuzzy Pickles!
  58. Staarifh
  59. Sid-cada
  60. Russell_SSB
  61. Lampy
  62. PSIGuy89
  63. Luminario
  64. Bestmand902
  65. Swamp Sensei
  66. GoldenYuiitusin
  67. Depressed Gengar
  68. GamerGuy09
  69. Elec
  70. BandanaWaddleDee
  71. Megadoomer
  72. Flying_Skitty
  73. Accursed
  74. Jubileus57
  75. BandanaDee
  76. Wasoodle
  77. waddledeeonredyoshi
  78. smileMasky
  79. pupNapoleon
  80. YoshiandToad
  81. Crap-Zapper
  82. CodeBlue_
  83. Pennate
  84. skylanders fan
  85. slambros
  86. Ze Diglett
  87. Raxxel
  88. Logo12
  89. Kremling Man
  90. Pallex
  91. Kitty-chan
  92. Yetiplays
  93. SwitchButton
  94. UnknownM
  95. Ura
  96. DNeon
  97. SuperYoshiom
  98. Dragons Kin
  99. NessSaysOkay
  100. PhilosophicAnimal
  101. SS-bros14
  102. Loungemen
  103. Eisendrachen
  104. Velvet Rebirth
  105. geoluminescent
  106. Inawordyes
  107. starcutter
  108. Mogu
  109. Darktheumbreon
  110. Shyy_Guy595
  111. random rendum
  112. ZRoy
  113. Phoebee
  114. Miifighters4Smash5
  115. Runic_SSB
  116. ShuckleBoard
  117. Angelglory
  118. Camc10
  119. Ghirahilda
  120. Aurora Jenny
  121. Propeller Toad
  122. MacDaddyNook
  123. Con0rrrr
  124. 99_Jydge
  125. CatRacoonBL
  127. D-Man9293
  128. spinda654
  129. Quillion
  130. Morbi
  131. True Blue Warrior
  132. RetroMetalSonic
  133. Princess Toady
  134. WinOrTroll
  135. egaddmario
  136. MrElectroG64
  137. Troykv
  138. StormC
  139. WaddleKing
  140. wizardto1
  141. Nu~
  142. sman3579
  143. DefinitelyNotSascha
  144. Dalek_Kolt
  145. edsett
  146. AVQuasar
  147. Souless_shadow
  148. TempahRelapse
  149. 60Watt
  150. Lyndis4Smash
  152. Dusty Pumpkin
  153. Mr. Wario
  154. Coofle DeDoofle
  155. Accf124
  156. Brother AJ
  158. Reila
  159. jetsurge
  160. FlareHabanero
  161. Phantom Joker
  162. DeeDz
  163. PF9
  164. MoonlitIllusion
  165. PeridotGX
  166. Hypernovaguy64
  167. Chihiro Fujisaki
  168. Kirby Dragons
  169. Dragons Kin
  170. -Master-
  171. SEGAGameBoy
  172. MBRedBoy31
  173. WaddleMatt
  174. smash puffle
  175. metablaze
  176. BluePikmin11
  177. Sarki Soliloquoy
  178. VGamer01
  179. RandomAce
  180. CWCPT00
  181. Sage of Ice
  182. Pacack
  183. Dee Dude
  184. AwesomePerson159
  185. Pokechu
  186. Helmslock
  187. GM_3826
  188. ned_ballad
  189. Ciro Blanco
  190. HenryZusa
  191. ShinyLegendary
  192. ZTurtle
  193. Rie Sonomura
  194. DjinnandTonic
  195. AquaSol
  196. TheDarkMetaKnight
  197. GalacticPetey
  198. Hidan
  200. Souldin
  201. Impa4Smash
  202. Bandanna_Waddle_Dee
  203. Lisbon Mapping
  204. Klimax
  205. MattX20
  206. mini paincakes
  207. Red Hood
  208. UberMadman
  209. OhMyBanana54
  210. Door Key Pig
  211. Obake
  212. Billybae10k
  213. SupriceSupplies
  214. papagenos
  215. Domino11332
  216. Dreamking
  217. Thoughtful Wanderer
  218. Captain Shades
  219. KMDP
I added it to the OP, thanks!

Miikon

Smash Cadet
Im gonna be sad if Bandee sits out again, really rooted for him before Sm4sh and with Wolf back, Bandee is my the only wish left on the character side of things, that would make my sad if it doesnt come true. Because it makes too much sense to not happen.

D

Deleted member

Hope Bandana Dee's chances are good we'll find out in due good timing. But I believe he has a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
  1. Chandeelure
  2. Planet Zeb(es)~
  3. Bandana Dee3
  4. Jason the Yoshi
  5. Aussie the Naturist
  7. Tortilla Noggin
  8. Zero Soul
  9. Yomi's Biggest Fan
  10. Cutie Gwen
  11. Xeno610
  12. God Robert's Cousin
  13. Strider_Bond00J
  14. MarioMeteor
  15. lady_sky_skipper
  16. dangeraaron
  17. Laniv
  18. Drizzlebow
  19. Freduardo
  20. fogbadge
  21. Chalo5000
  22. Kirbeh
  23. Drs. Falkoopa
  24. smashkirby
  25. KeybladeSmasher
  26. CrossDispatcher
  27. Xeno VII
  28. Jiggly
  29. Guybrush20X6
  30. Shadow Keebey
  31. Cool Trainer Ace
  32. FunAtParties
  33. Wolfie557
  35. Tord the Red Leader
  36. Zem-raj
  37. TipO'TheMorning
  38. Furret24
  39. Sun & Moon
  40. PsychoJosh
  41. WeirdChillFever
  42. Pacack
  43. AustarusIV
  44. TooBadWaluigiTime
  45. Dr.Turtle
  46. Some Beedrill
  47. Mr. Nintendo
  48. kirbstr
  49. ~ Valkyrie ~
  50. Pikablu Pikachu
  51. Diddy Kong
  52. QrowinSP
  53. Spiwizzle
  54. The Stoopid Unikorn
  55. Sailor Waddle Dee
  56. Cosmic77
  57. Fuzzy Pickles!
  58. Staarifh
  59. Sid-cada
  60. Russell_SSB
  61. Lampy
  62. PSIGuy89
  63. Luminario
  64. Bestmand902
  65. Swamp Sensei
  66. GoldenYuiitusin
  67. Depressed Gengar
  68. GamerGuy09
  69. Elec
  70. BandanaWaddleDee
  71. Megadoomer
  72. Flying_Skitty
  73. Accursed
  74. Jubileus57
  75. BandanaDee
  76. Wasoodle
  77. waddledeeonredyoshi
  78. smileMasky
  79. pupNapoleon
  80. YoshiandToad
  81. Crap-Zapper
  82. CodeBlue_
  83. Pennate
  84. skylanders fan
  85. slambros
  86. Ze Diglett
  87. Raxxel
  88. Logo12
  89. Kremling Man
  90. Pallex
  91. Kitty-chan
  92. Yetiplays
  93. SwitchButton
  94. UnknownM
  95. Ura
  96. DNeon
  97. SuperYoshiom
  98. Dragons Kin
  99. NessSaysOkay
  100. PhilosophicAnimal
  101. SS-bros14
  102. Loungemen
  103. Eisendrachen
  104. Velvet Rebirth
  105. geoluminescent
  106. Inawordyes
  107. starcutter
  108. Mogu
  109. Darktheumbreon
  110. Shyy_Guy595
  111. random rendum
  112. ZRoy
  113. Phoebee
  114. Miifighters4Smash5
  115. Runic_SSB
  116. ShuckleBoard
  117. Angelglory
  118. Camc10
  119. Ghirahilda
  120. Aurora Jenny
  121. Propeller Toad
  122. MacDaddyNook
  123. Con0rrrr
  124. 99_Jydge
  125. CatRacoonBL
  127. D-Man9293
  128. spinda654
  129. Quillion
  130. Morbi
  131. True Blue Warrior
  132. RetroMetalSonic
  133. Princess Toady
  134. WinOrTroll
  135. egaddmario
  136. MrElectroG64
  137. Troykv
  138. StormC
  139. WaddleKing
  140. wizardto1
  141. Nu~
  142. sman3579
  143. DefinitelyNotSascha
  144. Dalek_Kolt
  145. edsett
  146. AVQuasar
  147. Souless_shadow
  148. TempahRelapse
  149. 60Watt
  150. Lyndis4Smash
  152. Dusty Pumpkin
  153. Mr. Wario
  154. Coofle DeDoofle
  155. Accf124
  156. Brother AJ
  158. Reila
  159. jetsurge
  160. FlareHabanero
  161. Phantom Joker
  162. DeeDz
  163. PF9
  164. MoonlitIllusion
  165. PeridotGX
  166. Hypernovaguy64
  167. Chihiro Fujisaki
  168. Kirby Dragons
  169. Dragons Kin
  170. -Master-
  171. SEGAGameBoy
  172. MBRedBoy31
  173. WaddleMatt
  174. smash puffle
  175. metablaze
  176. BluePikmin11
  177. Sarki Soliloquoy
  178. VGamer01
  179. RandomAce
  180. CWCPT00
  181. Sage of Ice
  182. Pacack
  183. Dee Dude
  184. AwesomePerson159
  185. Pokechu
  186. Helmslock
  187. GM_3826
  188. ned_ballad
  189. Ciro Blanco
  190. HenryZusa
  191. ShinyLegendary
  192. ZTurtle
  193. Rie Sonomura
  194. DjinnandTonic
  195. AquaSol
  196. TheDarkMetaKnight
  197. GalacticPetey
  198. Hidan
  200. Souldin
  201. Impa4Smash
  202. Bandanna_Waddle_Dee
  203. Lisbon Mapping
  204. Klimax
  205. MattX20
  206. mini paincakes
  207. Red Hood
  208. UberMadman
  209. OhMyBanana54
  210. Door Key Pig
  211. Obake
  212. Billybae10k
  213. SupriceSupplies
  214. papagenos
  215. Domino11332
  216. Dreamking
  217. Thoughtful Wanderer
  218. Captain Shades
  219. KMDP
Very nice, but may I ask who 1 and 2 are?. I assume K Rool and Ridley

KMDP

Smash Legend
Very nice, but may I ask who 1 and 2 are?. I assume K Rool and Ridley
K. Rool and Isaac. Ridley isn't counted because he's playable.

Those two are way ahead of everyone else, and K. Rool has twice as many supporters as Isaac. XD

Last edited:

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
K. Rool and Isaac. Ridley isn't counted because he's playable.

Those two are way ahead of everyone else, and K. Rool has twice as many supporters as Isaac. XD
Well now, I expected K. Rool to be number one, but I'm kinda surprised Geno didn't take second place. I see his name thrown around everywhere.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Well now, I expected K. Rool to be number one, but I'm kinda surprised Geno didn't take second place. I see his name thrown around everywhere.
While I can't guarantee that my list is wholly accurate (it's here by the way); were it accurate, I'd chalk it up to Geno's supporters being louder than Isaac's.

Considering how often Geno's name is thrown around, 52 Supporters (and 22nd place) does seem a little low.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
You need to consider not all support lists were made at the same time; given the possible disparity between creation, and despite the presumably large effort put into its compilation, it's not a particularly viable ranking. The Isaac support list was initially created for Smash 4, five or six years ago - I can't speak to the others.

Edit: while I'm here, here's a thing:

Last edited:

Darktheumbreon

Smash Ace
NNID
darkkirby7
3DS FC
2921-9577-5424
Number 109 is now my lucky number :3 ...Say, just throwing this out there but do y'all think BWD will get a bair similar to Dedede's old one from brawl or BWD's from SSF2?

KMDP

Smash Legend
You need to consider not all support lists were made at the same time; given the possible disparity between creation, and despite the presumably large effort put into its compilation, it's not a particularly viable ranking. The Isaac support list was initially created for Smash 4, five or six years ago - I can't speak to the others.
This is all true; certain lists use the old Smash 4 ones either because it was transferred over (Isaac), or because a new one doesn't exist (K. Rool). Getting a fully accurate and viable list of all supporters of all characters is a herculean task not fit for one person.

Last edited:

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Number 109 is now my lucky number :3 ...Say, just throwing this out there but do y'all think BWD will get a bair similar to Dedede's old one from brawl or BWD's from SSF2?
I hope so. That was a good move, and it'd be a huge boost to him to still have dangerous attacks even when they're not ranged spear moves.

TreeBranch

Smash Ace
Bandana Dee ndeens to be in this game! I would deescribe him as one of my most wanted newcomers. I think his chances are really high this time around, and I feel like the Kirby series isn't complete without him. Hopefully makes it this time!

Top Bottom