• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana Play

SJSB-FARTZ

Smash Rookie
I wanna find out what the Smash community thinks about the one banana in PM. Do you throw or drop bananas more? Do you find it easy/viable to use the banana for glide tossing consistently? I'm interested! Lemme know!

NDiaz0

Smash Rookie
I still think there's an untapped potential to diddy's item game. I'll hopefully get some footage of what I've been up to with my item game this weekend.

ForgottenLabRat

Smash Journeyman
I was fighting a Diddy at my Local tourney and he used glide toss down throw banana into down smash which was actually guaranteed because you can hit them before they hit the ground. I don't know if he was glide tossing with jump or roll though.

NDiaz0

Smash Rookie
He'd be using a grounded glide toss. AGT has regular landing lag. You can GT forward throw or dthrow the banana. They both work depending on the spacing.

Top Bottom