• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana lock infinite.

tekkie

Smash Master
welcome to a year or so ago - you've never seen the ZSS banana infinite Dakpo made famous? you can do it with a ton of characters

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
welcome to a year or so ago - you've never seen the ZSS banana infinite Dakpo made famous? you can do it with a ton of characters
I obviously knew of that, but I never knew :wolf: had one cause I thought he fell too fast to even do it :c.

:018:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Mobile with data (no airport wifi? wtf) so not watching the vid, but yeah, Wolf can do the single lock. I remember trying it way back when, and then giving up pretty fast lol. Screw Diddy.

:059:

:phone:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Pretty sure it was Ikki from Japan that popularized the ZSS infinite on Diddy. And I think that's also the set where Diddy's SNL was discovered as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU1TeT04b9A 1:40, 2:40
I could be wrong though, I don't know when Dakpo started doing it

Regardless, hurray cause ZSS' infinite is SO much easier to set up than...pretty much everybody else's XD

tekkie

Smash Master
Pretty sure it was Ikki from Japan that popularized the ZSS infinite on Diddy. And I think that's also the set where Diddy's SNL was discovered as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU1TeT04b9A 1:40, 2:40
I could be wrong though, I don't know when Dakpo started doing it

Regardless, hurray cause ZSS' infinite is SO much easier to set up than...pretty much everybody else's XD
dakpo just kinda made it popular, he didn't invent it or anything IIRC, just made it sexy.

but yeah seagull even on big fat ****s like ROB it's hard, on diddy it's awful

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Most of the characters actually CAN'T footstool infinite :diddy:. We can roll out of most of the cast's single nanner lock. :wolf: is kind of unique though, he doesn't go high enough to be affected by the smashville platform if you do it right. I also disagree that ZSS is the easiest. On :fdb: or :smashville: it may be easy, but she jumps WAY too high for it to work anywhere else consistently.

I've also been working with some setups for this. :wolf: is broken as ****, if a jump tossed banana hits you can run up and do this no problem if there's a second one around.

Top Bottom