• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana Bread - Official MELEE Crew Thread

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
smashfest at my place[45 dover st] on saturday [roman keeps changing the date on me]. Go in from the door around back and walk up to the top floor. Just ring the doorbell/knock when you get up there.

might wanna IM me before you leave so that I have an idea of what time you'll be arriving. Can't text me cuz my phone broke.

Roman.

Smash Champion
don't believe him guys... kevin usually doesn't show up/ditches you as a partner for a tourney/doesn't even tell anyone he's not coming to syracuse so i'm left waiting for no1 and completely not being about to enter doubles

/drama

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
don't believe him guys... kevin usually doesn't show up/ditches you as a partner for a tourney/doesn't even tell anyone he's not coming to syracuse so i'm left waiting for no1 and completely not being about to enter doubles

/drama
Oh hey remember that time you IMed me and said not sure yet I'll let you know 100 percent if I'm going on thursday.

Shouldn't you take the fact I didn't get in touch with you as either an A, incentive to call since you have my number or B assume I'm not going since I said I wasn't sure and would let you know the next day.

Apologies however for not shooting you a text.

I know you're just kidding though so I <3 you too.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Oh hey remember that time you IMed me and said not sure yet I'll let you know 100 percent if I'm going on thursday.

Shouldn't you take the fact I didn't get in touch with you as either an A, incentive to call since you have my number or B assume I'm not going since I said I wasn't sure and would let you know the next day.

Apologies however for not shooting you a text.

I know you're just kidding though so I <3 you too.
lol you're the greatest human being alive!

i guess i just figured when i IMed you saying "okay dude, let's team" i figured we were both implying that we were going >.<

mad <3 though... i miss seeing you regularly!!!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Haha but then I said yeah dude IF i go no doubt :(

Yeah no doubt on the second part!

Winterfest De KevinM never happened :( :(

Roman.

Smash Champion
yedi i'm going to ****ing suspend you from this crew (and possible our friendship *sniff* *sniff* (lol totally jk)) if you don't pay me my $30 soon

i need my mcgriddles T.T

on another note, lol at th0rn jv5 stocking my fox 100% legt 4 0-deaths... beastcore

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
come play me on monday, and drive me to the bank when yu get here. So I can activate my account.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
TIMmy has to beat you in a MM to be in the crew. those are the rules ***ga

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
magic guy: hey, do you play magic? :bluejump:

roman: nah, we play melee :cool:

magic guy: you have pretty hair :love:

roman: thanks... :confused:

magic guy: very symmetrical features :love:

roman: umm, thanks... :ohwell:

magic guy: high cheek bones :chuckle:

roman: okay... :urg:

magic guy: you're a model, right? :jigglypuff:

roman: no, but people tell me i should be :p

magic guy: you're a musician though, right? :metaknight:

roman: i wish i was, tried and failed :embarrass

magic guy: so what do you do

roman: school and work, you know

magic guy: and the ladies right? :flame:

roman: yeah, alright i'm gonna go back

magic guy: bye smash brother!!! :psycho:

roman: bye magic... guy...:scared:

otg

Smash Master
you guys should all leave this sorry excuse for a "crew" and join some real *****s who actually play and hang out and ****.

TFS *****, where you at.

Btw good **** in the crew battle that didn't happen (as planned, Yedi and I pulling strings like the WWE all day), if the rats from Spife's basement hadn't died and the furniture's car broke down there might've been enough people.

Spife

Smash Master
you guys should all leave this sorry excuse for a "crew" and join some real *****s who actually play and hang out and ****.

TFS *****, where you at.

Btw good **** in the crew battle that didn't happen (as planned, Yedi and I pulling strings like the WWE all day), if the rats from Spife's basement hadn't died and the furniture's car broke down there might've been enough people.
p.c. johnas coulda learned a thing or two from the ottomans tech chases :embarrass

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i got respect for arc, roman, kyu, spife, zo is tight as ****.
but the rest of you nerds suck, i'll **** yedi up.

nah, but was good putting faces to names. i vaguely remember arc from...rom 2? **** spife driving off with that fresh corpse. **** roman, <3 roman's hair. if i had hair like roman's, i'd be so beast.

Spife

Smash Master
i got respect for arc, roman, kyu, spife, zo is tight as ****.
but the rest of you nerds suck, i'll **** yedi up.

nah, but was good putting faces to names. i vaguely remember arc from...rom 2? **** spife driving off with that fresh corpse. **** roman, <3 roman's hair. if i had hair like roman's, i'd be so beast.
It's not fresh any more :laugh:;):bee:

Top Bottom