• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana Bread - Official MELEE Crew Thread

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Anyone up for smash this weekend? I'm going to Ping's (someone I met at Arc's place), and he's inviting anyone I can get to come.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
We should have a smashfest or a small tourney tomorrow (sai is back for vacation, and most people are free) but I feel like nobody would come.

Spife

Smash Master
We should have a smashfest or a small tourney tomorrow (sai is back for vacation, and most people are free) but I feel like nobody would come.
well Pof has a thing going on but I'm not sure I want to drive down to new haven for 1-2 players. What if we all planned on going there?
We could meet some where more convenient I'm sure but we shouldn't split the bill, that is, we should support a fellow smashers smash fest and get more people going to that.

Edit: I need to TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN for pound4, I want to be big and buff and ruff enuff for pound4. I want to lift ****ing mountains for pound 4. I want to look the moon in the eye and say "hey, **** you moon!" for pound4!

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Awful timing, classes are about to start back up for me. And Kevin is currently in Mass.

Spife

Smash Master
Same.
Guys, since yedi hasn't done it yet...
YEDI'S NEW APARTMENT IS RATHER LARGE. Not super duper huge but like, look, it's in wocester (which is probably the center of MA), it's got the space for I'd say 6 set ups comfortable. I'm not sure if he has the outlets though, and I'm sure his roomates wouldn't want us there 24/7 but still, smash fest at yedi's :3

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea it *****,
people should come play me all the time. I'm in the middle of everything

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I live like 70 minutes from Worcester. Try to get a Smashfest together, Yedi.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
That would be good.

Also good stuff at the last SOTP everyone!

Its nice to see everyone improving.

Except Morgan ;).

Banks

Smash Hero
i'm de-im-proving

it's where you do bad and good at the same event, you guys should try sometime

for instance, in my set with G$ i got 3 stocked the first game, 3 stocked him the second game and we had a close third game

despair, triumph, confusion...constipation

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I do, but your phone is going straight to voicemail and you're away on AIM.

Top Bottom