• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banana Bread - Official MELEE Crew Thread

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
i kinda miss the old banana bread smashfests... people not from boston barely play anymore, and besides no johns i haven't seen spife for like a year... :/

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
boston's been getting alot of new smashers so its kind of becoming the hotspot these days.

good job 5 stocking maine yesterday

Spife

Smash Master
I haven't seen spife in like a year either
Preocupations sons
but I has a job now sooooo work johns >:

Spife

Smash Master
yeah spife no johns

prepost edit: I was hoping roman bumped this to say he was coming back thanks guys ; _ ;

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
wouldn't roman have to be spending time on this website for that plan to work Kyu Puff?

Well, thanks to Roman, Spife and Mafia i know how to sandbag :3

which is a little sad actually, Spife's not a good teacher. :p

EDIT: Spife, if you do get Congress's attention ask them to lower the ****ing gas prices, after they make roman come back lol

:phone:

Roman.

Smash Champion
i kinda miss the old banana bread smashfests... people not from boston barely play anymore, and besides no johns i haven't seen spife for like a year... :/
yeah spife no johns

prepost edit: I was hoping roman bumped this to say he was coming back thanks guys ; _ ;
i was hoping he would see this and then decide to come back
We should start a petition to congress to make him come back
hey guy whats up lol
hey guys, whats up lol

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
i'm in california for school so idk...

yedi quit, arc quit (?), haven't seen banks in a long time, but i think most people from mass/maine/rhode island still play. me and maf are out of state for school and spife moved to chicago.

Top Bottom