• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ban people for spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
is there a reason you need to repeat everything that you are saying? cause most of us already know by now how much you hate nintendo.

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
I guess they repeat everything they say cause online service is terrible!1!?23

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I personally find all the laggy matches I keep entering to be the most annoying of the lot. Wish there was a way to see what everyone's ping is before you start the match. That'd save a lot of us some headaches.

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
I guess they repeat everything they say cause online service is terrible!1!?23

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I personally find all the laggy matches I keep entering to be the most annoying of the lot. Wish there was a way to see what everyone's ping is before you start the match. That'd save a lot of us some headaches.
oh man i hate those laggy matches..it really makes me play worse

maybe this is weird to say but i get the feeling that not everyone deals with lag in a match..cause if i played FFA i noticed some players being perfectly able to respond to everything perfectly! >.> in laggy matches i see myself repeatedly pressing the same buttons just to force my character to do that move and even then sometimes they still do something else complete differently -.-

tbh i really considered just SDing myself in certain matches cause the lag was just to frustrating for me!

D

Deleted member

Important question: Where in the forums would we go to post our replays for help?

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
Important question: Where in the forums would we go to post our replays for help?
Irrelevant post; I would suggest asking. in a social thread or PM a moderator for questions like these.

Anywhore, you could post the replay sub-forum of the character who you main, in the replay section of the forums depending on which version you play, or go to a Discord message group and ask there.

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
Getting gud at Ultimate is an excellent way to easily stop spam.... but if you're not willing to get gud, then you'll be getting 20 Wolf lasers per early stock.

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
oh man i hate those laggy matches..it really makes me play worse

maybe this is weird to say but i get the feeling that not everyone deals with lag in a match..cause if i played FFA i noticed some players being perfectly able to respond to everything perfectly! >.> in laggy matches i see myself repeatedly pressing the same buttons just to force my character to do that move and even then sometimes they still do something else complete differently -.-

tbh i really considered just SDing myself in certain matches cause the lag was just to frustrating for me!
Normally the opponent who is doing pretty good in a lagfest is normally the culprit of the lag. They just got so adjusted to what we consider inconsistent/real-time of the game. But since they lag in every match, they're able to train themselves to work around it.

Last edited:

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
What does that include?

(Legitimately asking. Not harassing.)
Not including voice chat for friend matches on the switch itself despite everyone saying it makes online more fun, not including proper online play in multiple games such as Mario Party Switch and New Super Mario Bros Deluxe, making one person in a 4 player group play in easy mode in NSMBUDX and in that game, also making the mid air spin the same as the jump button while they make you turn it off through a random hidden button cheat combination.

I mean these things may be minor or nitpicky but why should they be an issue in the first place? Is Nintendo against listening to customer feedback? Do they like to do things differently? Are they lacking in logic that Microsoft and Sony would've had?

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
On the topic of voice chat, I love what Nintendo's answer to it was for Splatoon. It was basically download an app and call your friend. Like why even bother? Just cut the middle man out and ring up your buddy if that is the case.

On the topic of spamming, it is kind of hard to avoid when the lag hits. Especially hard if there are more then two fighters (1v1) because you can't not just focus on the spammer.

D

Deleted member

Getting gud at Ultimate is an excellent way to easily stop spam.... but if you're not willing to get gud, then you'll be getting 20 Wolf lasers per early stock.
And how exactly do you get gud? The game is much harder and sets a much higher bar than Sm4sh, and not everyone has the willpower to commit to rigorous practice and losing

And there's no counter to PK Fire spam if you can't eat, absorb, reflect, or do anything to negate it. Ness should be banned from doubles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
And how exactly do you get gud? The game is much harder and sets a much higher bar than Sm4sh, and not everyone has the willpower to commit to rigorous practice and losing

And there's no counter to PK Fire spam if you can't eat, absorb, reflect, or do anything to negate it. Ness should be banned from doubles.
Um... are you familiar with the shield button? That negates PK Fire just fine.

1FC0

Smash Lord
It is now part of Smash's design that Smash has a high skill ceiling. Many players like a high skill ceiling as is evidenced by the hatred of SSBB and the love of Melee. But if you dislike it you can always pick up SSBB or Mario Kart. I am not sure how suited for casual play Mario Kart nowadays is but back when I played Mario Kart I remember it being a pretty casual series (with Mario Kart DS being the exception thanks to snaking).
I often just jump over it and punish with an aerial, outrange it with my projectiles, or reflect it. Though that is in 1v1.

Last edited:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I bolded and colored your answer. You said it yourself. But another step is understanding why you lose, and not getting upset by it. You have to care about improving and adapting first, winning second. I'm not saying I've never been guilty of committing the opposite, I think everyone has been at some point. But to truly improve, that's what it takes.

The counter is to not get hit by it. Jump over it, jump away from it, etc. or just, you know, shield it. If you do get hit by it, learn to DI out of it (DI up and away from the direction the PK Fire came from so grabs and subsequent grounded PK Fires miss, try not to double jump while still in the PK fire). Most players who PK Fire spam don't really know how to play the character otherwise. Defeat their one tactic, and you immediately have a massive advantage.

~?~

The Strangest Link Main

Maybe my long experience with Melee makes this a nonfactor for me personally. Not having the will to get gud is an individuals business, and if that's what they want, then they have to accept eating 20 wolf lasers to the face, and 1 fox laser for the disrespect. I had the game for 2 weeks and broke 4.2 million GSP with Link with an hour of practice a day on average, so "rigorous" isn't a word in my vocabulary. I don't have problems with projectiles because I move out of the way and parry lol. Ness PK Fire is a noob trap. It's not the most solid "throw out in neutral" projectile, as it has some decent end lag. It also moves at a good speed for parries. A good ness doesn't PK Fire spam, they tend to do it out of arial magnet mixups. Honestly, King K Rool is broken in a casual setting, so is Ness, but casual setting should not dictate or decide what gets nurfed, because someone who knows how to play well will prove your arguments wrong. Casual setting opinions are completely nul in a competitive environment almost 100% of the time. I've heard people try to explain to me how broken Little Mac is.... and all I have to do is jump on a platform or use a projectile. EZ. The point being, just get gud. Ness is like the bottom end of the high tiers, so basically a mid tier in question. Learn to parry and spot dodge effectively and Ness becomes pretty dooky.

Last edited:

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
learn to DI out of it (DI up and away from the direction the PK Fire came from so grabs and subsequent grounded PK Fires miss, try not to double jump while still in the PK fire).
Actually, I found that if you get hit with jumping PK Fires, you can DI down and toward Ness. One thing about Ness players is they ALL like PK Fire into Grab and PK Fire into Fair strings, which means DI and down and toward on an air PK Fire will cause them to whiff most the time. I've been figuring out different ways to sort of make PK Fire useless in specific scenarios. But yes, DI up and out is the best way to get out of grounded PK Fires. I do however prefer a directional airdodge after initial escape than to dangerously burn my double jump against a character with projectiles that can edge guard.

Last edited:

haxfactory

Always in the lab
NNID
thehaxfactory
3DS FC
1779-3108-5319
Switch FC
SW-1200-3583-4733
Learning to deal with spam is a standard part of competitive play in any fighting game. You don't ban someone for using options that are working over and over again, you learn how to beat the option. Frankly, good players will use an option over and over if you keep getting hit by it. You don't mix **** up if it keeps working. The best way to not get spammed is to not get hit by the same damn option over and over again.

If you don't know how to get around spam, you probably have a ton of research to do.

Oh and I see that you main DDD, your size and speed are definitely playing into your ability to get spammed.

As a bit of a tip though, because I you deserve at least something to go off of, keep moving forward and shielding the projectiles. Close the space safely. Also I'm not 100% on this because I have very little DDD experience, but I'm pretty sure you can inhale projectiles. Also, projectiles can be hit with a hitbox. It's not unusual for a character to jab a projectile.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh and I see that you main DDD, your size and speed are definitely playing into your ability to get spammed.

As a bit of a tip though, because I you deserve at least something to go off of, keep moving forward and shielding the projectiles. Close the space safely. Also I'm not 100% on this because I have very little DDD experience, but I'm pretty sure you can inhale projectiles. Also, projectiles can be hit with a hitbox. It's not unusual for a character to jab a projectile.
DDD's inhale doubles as a reflector; that's pretty much all he has against zoners. That, and range.

If you don't know how to get around spam, you probably have a ton of research to do.
So adapting to spam is not part of Smash 101? Of course it wouldn't be; spam comes in all shapes and forms. Jumping and shielding only do so much to help. Zoners can mix it up with jumps and you can't shield forever, so they'll still have the upper hand. MUs between heavies and zoners might as well be unwinnable for the former.

As for spot-dodging and air-dodging, my attempts usually get me punished somehow. I'm pretty much cynical and pessimistic at this point.

Xquirtle

Smash Journeyman
Maybe my long experience with Melee makes this a nonfactor for me personally. Not having the will to get gud is an individuals business, and if that's what they want, then they have to accept eating 20 wolf lasers to the face, and 1 fox laser for the disrespect. I had the game for 2 weeks and broke 4.2 million GSP with Link with an hour of practice a day on average, so "rigorous" isn't a word in my vocabulary. I don't have problems with projectiles because I move out of the way and parry lol. Ness PK Fire is a noob trap. It's not the most solid "throw out in neutral" projectile, as it has some decent end lag. It also moves at a good speed for parries. A good ness doesn't PK Fire spam, they tend to do it out of arial magnet mixups. Honestly, King K Rool is broken in a casual setting, so is Ness, but casual setting should not dictate or decide what gets nurfed, because someone who knows how to play well will prove your arguments wrong. Casual setting opinions are completely nul in a competitive environment almost 100% of the time. I've heard people try to explain to me how broken Little Mac is.... and all I have to do is jump on a platform or use a projectile. EZ. The point being, just get gud. Ness is like the bottom end of the high tiers, so basically a mid tier in question. Learn to parry and spot dodge effectively and Ness becomes pretty dooky.
I'd say it just depends on your perspective. Like most players experience the casual meta, and its definitely important that its not just busted by ridiculously brain dead crap. In fact, King K was specifically nerfed for this reason, even though he was known to be bad competitively already. I'm in agreement that Little Mac is super easy to cheese out, but imagine if he was actually balanced to be competitive. He would be soooooo obnoxious at lower skill levels. Hes designed to be trash or be incredibly frustrating to deal with, so nintendo just chooses trash. Same thing for most of the heavies that would be insane casually if they were truly top top tier. Regardless, the "gudder you git' you just upgrade to new frustrating things that feel broken. They are just more complex in nature than your fledgling frustrations.

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
I'd say it just depends on your perspective. Like most players experience the casual meta, and its definitely important that its not just busted by ridiculously brain dead crap. In fact, King K was specifically nerfed for this reason, even though he was known to be bad competitively already. I'm in agreement that Little Mac is super easy to cheese out, but imagine if he was actually balanced to be competitive. He would be soooooo obnoxious at lower skill levels. Hes designed to be trash or be incredibly frustrating to deal with, so nintendo just chooses trash. Same thing for most of the heavies that would be insane casually if they were truly top top tier. Regardless, the "gudder you git' you just upgrade to new frustrating things that feel broken. They are just more complex in nature than your fledgling frustrations.
King K Rool was a special case. NO character should be able to downair through the stage and spike you, weather good or bad. It's not something to compare really. There is actually a HUGE difference between competitively viable and broken. The "guder" I get does mean I deal with "new" frustrating things but it also means I deal with less of them. Little Mac being balanced would be perfectly fine. I wouldn't mind a mid tier to high tier Little Mac. Not balancing him makes him broke, nor does it stop him from losing any of the matchups he already loses.

D

Deleted member

that's like saying ''ban people for camping!'' ''ban people that cheese!'' and for some maybe even ''ban teabaggers!''
Teabaggers should be banned though. This scummy behavior results in players getting dangerously tilted and dropping characters they didn't want to drop after losing a match they shouldn't have lost. Then they pick up a character that beat them and their gameplay suffers for it.

'Tis why I dropped Bower for D3.

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
Teabaggers should be banned though. This scummy behavior results in players getting dangerously tilted and dropping characters they didn't want to drop after losing a match they shouldn't have lost. Then they pick up a character that beat them and their gameplay suffers for it.

i have to disagree here as well, people teabag against me sometimes too, and i am guilty of it sometimes too but i only do it against spammers and against people who teabagged me first, it is literally just crouching.. how can someone get that angry over such silly thing?

even if they allowed taunting then i would probably be taunting after each kill cause i just like to taunt not to be disrepectful but cause it's just fun to do.

btw no one would drop a character just cause they get teabagged? that says more about the ragequitter then the teabagger..at that point someone should consider or gaming is a hobby they still wanna do..cause if someone really gets that salty then it looks like the person isn't enjoying the game at all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i have to disagree here as well, people teabag against me sometimes too, and i am guilty of it sometimes too but i only do it against spammers and against people who teabagged me first, it is literally just crouching.. how can someone get that angry over such silly thing?

even if they allowed taunting then i would probably be taunting after each kill cause i just like to taunt not to be disrepectful but cause it's just fun to do.

btw no one would drop a character just cause they get teabagged? that says more about the ragequitter then the teabagger..at that point someone should consider or gaming is a hobby they still wanna do..cause if someone really gets that salty then it looks like the person isn't enjoying the game at all.
As a guy who likes to win and hates to lose, I did drop the game because of teabagging and losing that same match, as well as spam and lightweights. Now I miss playing the game, but I don't want to enter that downward spiral again.

1FC0

Smash Lord

Dangerously tilted? What does that mean?

Anyway you would be better off if you took responsibility for your own emotions and for your own actions instead of blaming it on online trolls for pressing down a lot. You cannot change the trolls. It is much easier to change yourself in order to solve your problem.

As a guy who likes to win and hates to lose, I did drop the game because of teabagging and losing that same match, as well as spam and lightweights. Now I miss playing the game, but I don't want to enter that downward spiral again.
Taking some distance from the game if you cannot handle it emotionally may be a wise option. It is just a game and not worth getting upset about.

It's understandable. When i started playing online, i had a similar mindset, i didn't want to lose and i was even a bit stressed about it.

After a few hours (and a losing streak) i thought to myself ''Hey, you know what? I'm gonna fool around online with Kirby just for fun''. Then i allowed people to kick my ass during hours, no pressure, i was just trying out some stuff almost like i was in training mode. It was super fun and 'therapeutic' at the same time (Kirbytherapy™ :kirby:), after that i played many other characters with the same mindset (''i'm just gonna try stuff with X character''). When i got back playing with my mains, i kept the same mindset and i never cared about winning again, since then i focus on learning new characters, learning the different matchups and just having fun playing.

Anyways, it is what worked for me but not sure if it can work for anybody else. As for t-bagging, i wouldn't worry too much about it, it's not always disrespectful. Sometime i auto t-bag myself when i SD ('oops'), i t-bag someone when they pull off a super nice kill move ('nice kill'), people t-bag me when i give them a 'homie stock' ('thx bruh') etc. taunts were used in a similar way in Smash 4 (but were infinitely better imo). If you feel that it's just straight up disrespectful, take a deep breath, t-bag back and win the game (jk). Seriously tho, finish the match and just don't rematch (optionally block the player if you don't want to play against him/her ever again). There's thousands of players to play with online and they're not all direspectful t-baggers or spammers, you don't need to stop playing online because of a few bad apples.

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
You know who should really be banned? Players who get hit by the same projectile 9000 times in a row. Then we'll solve the problem of casual players being angry that they didn't learn the first 8999 times they were hit in the face from across the stage,

More importantly..... if you're tilted by tbagging, play my little poney single player mode instead.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dangerously tilted? What does that mean?
Tilt (n) - Gambling term (most common in poker) but also used in video games describing an angry or "reeling" state of mind usually caused by a big or unlucky loss. People playing on tilt play below their usual ability and usually make larger and more aggressive bets to try to quickly recover their loss.

I say dangerously because tilt can stack up, and it's a serious problem.

More importantly..... if you're tilted by tbagging, play my little poney single player mode instead.
Playing against AI isn't the same nor is it fun.

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
Unfortunately that's just the way this garbage game is. Half the roster is designed around projectile spamming. There's no skill required for so many characters in this game.

Haden

If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?
Unfortunately that's just the way this garbage game is. Half the roster is designed around projectile spamming. There's no skill required for so many characters in this game.

The only real projectile spammers in the game are Young Link, Toon Link and Megaman and Zelda....
Wolf doesn't count because his laser might as well be a whole character of its own, given how many people are carried by it.
Outside of those names, you're pretty much as wrong as wrong can get.
The games top tiers and the entire shift of meta on an actual high skill level involve little to no projectile spam, in fact, it heavily favors rushdown and spacing characters, so fast ground and air movement, and swords, not bullets and arrows.
Warrio, Fox, Lucina, Pichu, Pikachu, Inkling, etc etc etc etc. These characters (tho a few COULD projectile spam), do no projectile spam. Instead, they combo you to death. Guess what? All those names are arguable top tier viable.
I'll agree with you on one thing tho, Ultimate doesn't entirely favor strong skill over matchup, it does indeed favor matchup over skill, but if you can't beat spammed projectiles, you either are at fault for using a character you know loses to it, or you just suck and need to get gud.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The only real projectile spammers in the game are Young Link, Toon Link and Megaman and Zelda....
Wolf doesn't count because his laser might as well be a whole character of its own, given how many people are carried by it.
Outside of those names, you're pretty much as wrong as wrong can get.
The games top tiers and the entire shift of meta on an actual high skill level involve little to no projectile spam, in fact, it heavily favors rushdown and spacing characters, so fast ground and air movement, and swords, not bullets and arrows.
Warrio, Fox, Lucina, Pichu, Pikachu, Inkling, etc etc etc etc. These characters (tho a few COULD projectile spam), do no projectile spam. Instead, they combo you to death. Guess what? All those names are arguable top tier viable.
I'll agree with you on one thing tho, Ultimate doesn't entirely favor strong skill over matchup, it does indeed favor matchup over skill, but if you can't beat spammed projectiles, you either are at fault for using a character you know loses to it, or you just suck and need to get gud.
How does one get gud at a game where those mentioned top tier names are both stupidly hard to beat/use? If the goal is to get better, they really aren't helping. It's like MvC2 tier ridiculous.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Smash, and fighting games in general, are simply not that easy to 'git gud' at. Smash and other platform fighters may not have the same complicated inputs to memorize that standard 2d fighters do, but has more depth in the fact that the whole game is based entirely around ring out style KOs, and floating platforms allow for different movement/approach options.

And while Nintendo has slowly been lowering the skill floor through the past several iterations of the series, the keys to improving are the same. You have to practice against people better than you, lose a lot, then understand why you lose and be willing to make a change the next time. This is why I tell people to try and figure out how to consistently win neutral on their own before delving too deep into pro match analysis or higher level tutorials, as it gives you a foundation to build upon. If you're starting from scratch, it's still a very slow process for the average player, even if you learn quickly.

In Smash 4, I ran into too many players who would learn all the cool tech like b-reversing, wavebouncing, perfect pivots, etc. but couldn't win neutral at all, leading into an easy win for me. And I wasn't even very good at Smash 4. A lot of the time the excuse is "I thought I did everything right, I don't understand" - it's because they learned all that stuff but never learned how to implement it in the right places, and were more focused on their own performance of those techniques over paying attention to everything I was doing to counter them. Same thing goes for every iteration of Smash prior as well. You can wavedash all you want, but if you don't know why you're wavedashing, then there's no point. You're better off building fundamentals first.

Learn to see what options your opponent has in any given situation, and figure out if you can do anything to stop them. Eventually you see the same things enough times that it's almost like muscle memory to react a certain way in certain situations. It's generally why you see players like Armada be able to body players while still answering questions on his stream.

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
How does one get gud at a game where those mentioned top tier names are both stupidly hard to beat/use? If the goal is to get better, they really aren't helping. It's like MvC2 tier ridiculous.
I play Link, who isn't a top tier. Who is complicated to use once you ditch the noob trap of being a projectile spammer because spamming projectiles online is what bad players do. Some top tiers aren't hard to use. Lucina is literally the easiest character to use, if not, one of them. Smash is more than solo maining, especially when you attend competitive environments. Stages effect the game enormously for example, but only 2 stages are available in battle field and final destination in online mode, unless you play jank banned RNG stages. Also, matchups matter. Top tiers have odd matchups with some low tiers if you know the matchups. I personally disagree that MVC level of broke is in this game. SmashU has some of the most balanced roster I've seen in a fighting game, with virtually half of the cast being competitively viable and the other half being solid counter pics depending on matchups and stage choice. You don't have these options of counter picking in MVC games because doing an infinite in MVC is as easy as taking a dump and there is no weight classes or fall speed distribution based on movement speed and damage output. There are a million things wrong with the statement you made, and the 2 games aren't even in the same class of fighter. One is a standard and the other is a platform fighter. If you actually want to get good, you stop complaining about how broke something is when there are easy checks to it, and evaluate YOUR lack of ability to counter it. It's not the character's fault that you have 15-20 options available to beat it, it's yours for not choosing the option. The other way you get good is learn to not get bodied by online casuals, by playing hype matches OFFLINE with good players and getting punched in the face repeatedly like Vegeta trying to zenkai boost his power level.
I body with my Link now. I edge guard flawlessly, bomb or no bomb. I do jank bomb aerial combos. I even body top tiers on a regular bases and don't have to "spam" a single projectile to do it. Do you think I was always bodying 90% of the people I play against? No. I was getting RUINED by scrubs online the whole first week I played the game, and guess what? I didn't make excuses about how broke characters were, I adapted and analyzed the replays I saved to spot bad habits and stopped doing them. The same people who bodied me consistently in arena now consistently get bodied by me instead, spare a couple names. Play good players who will break your bad habits, not bad players who train you to overuse them by doing bad options like projectile spamming on platform stages.

D

Deleted member

I play Link, who isn't a top tier. Who is complicated to use once you ditch the noob trap of being a projectile spammer because spamming projectiles online is what bad players do. Some top tiers aren't hard to use. Lucina is literally the easiest character to use, if not, one of them. Smash is more than solo maining, especially when you attend competitive environments. Stages effect the game enormously for example, but only 2 stages are available in battle field and final destination in online mode, unless you play jank banned RNG stages. Also, matchups matter. Top tiers have odd matchups with some low tiers if you know the matchups. I personally disagree that MVC level of broke is in this game. SmashU has some of the most balanced roster I've seen in a fighting game, with virtually half of the cast being competitively viable and the other half being solid counter pics depending on matchups and stage choice. You don't have these options of counter picking in MVC games because doing an infinite in MVC is as easy as taking a dump and there is no weight classes or fall speed distribution based on movement speed and damage output. There are a million things wrong with the statement you made, and the 2 games aren't even in the same class of fighter. One is a standard and the other is a platform fighter. If you actually want to get good, you stop complaining about how broke something is when there are easy checks to it, and evaluate YOUR lack of ability to counter it. It's not the character's fault that you have 15-20 options available to beat it, it's yours for not choosing the option. The other way you get good is learn to not get bodied by online casuals, by playing hype matches OFFLINE with good players and getting punched in the face repeatedly like Vegeta trying to zenkai boost his power level.
I body with my Link now. I edge guard flawlessly, bomb or no bomb. I do jank bomb aerial combos. I even body top tiers on a regular bases and don't have to "spam" a single projectile to do it. Do you think I was always bodying 90% of the people I play against? No. I was getting RUINED by scrubs online the whole first week I played the game, and guess what? I didn't make excuses about how broke characters were, I adapted and analyzed the replays I saved to spot bad habits and stopped doing them. The same people who bodied me consistently in arena now consistently get bodied by me instead, spare a couple names. Play good players who will break your bad habits, not bad players who train you to overuse them by doing bad options like projectile spamming on platform stages.
As a Krool main, this literally sounds impossible. He pretty much loses completely to Mid-High tiers and higher. There's a reason I dropped him before and dubbed him "low-to-bottom tier trash with poor MUs". I don't care for Lucina, but she might as well become my remedy.

WomenRespecter64

Smash Rookie
If someone is spamming, you should be able to predict what they are going to do next. If you can read and punish them when they spam, you might make them stop.

D

Deleted member

Smashboards will always provide me with entertaining jims saying stupid ****.
Then you have no understanding of how I feel and how these teabagging ******** affect me.

I honestly don't care about my lose streak anymore; teabaggers need to **** off or get heavy bans or some other harsh penalty, or just flat out go extinct, because they make it hard for me to enjoy the game and keep myself sane. I'll just keep reporting them until it happens.

The fact that Ganondorf players do this a lot (from what I've seen) makes me hate him so much as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom