• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tournament at UMBC III - 04/28/07

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Results on Nealdt's site:

Singles:

1: Chillin ($175.50)
2: ChuDat ($67.50)
3: Mew2King ($27)
4: Kaiser
5: G-regulate
5: Aho
7: Neo
7: Kirbstir
9: Sadaharu Inui
9: Husband
9: DOSV
9: Perry
13: Anden
13: Blues
13: Kiwii
13: Dr. Huxtable*!*
17: Zeros
17: Fonz
17: Rei
17: God-Is-My-Rock
17: Frozen
17: Hova
17: Violent Leo
17: Nikk
25: Kr3mzon
25: Blue_Light
25: JK

Doubles:
1: Kirbulate ($215) (G-reg/Kirbstir)
2: Chui <3 (ChuDat/Inui) ($45)
3: Team MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (M2K/Kiwii) ($20)
4: It's Cantankertime! (Chillin/Kaiser)
5: Team Nasty (Aho/Fonz)
5: Legally Blonde (Black Hayato/Special K)
7: Team Ben (Husband/Neo)
7: The Hurricane (White-Peach/Freakachu)
9: I'm Hungover (Appletree/Hat)
9: In Honor Of Chutall and Young d (Dycer Black/Kr3mzon)
9: Maverick Hunters (Hova/Blues)
9: Mr. Falcon Watch (GIMR/Frozen)
13: Team F*ck You Baka (Zeros/FUBaka)
13: The A Team (Nikk/Rei)

I really enjoyed hosting this event. I hope to do many more in the future! However, the next event will probably have to wait till fall.

D

Deleted member

go Mew2King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Shoutouts -

Team Nasty - Why you gotta ****?

Fonz - Ok, I learned I shouldn't challenge it, and that Samus' upair most definitely does not challenge Young Link's downair.

Aho - Ok, I learned that pulling out the extended grapple is not worth it in a match where you get three stocked.

Chillin - lol Another grapple match next tournament $1, and Bowser ditto $5.

Perry - LOL epic set.

Husband - Next time I'll stick to your advice. ;>_>

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
LOL

What happened was, I beat chillin 3-1, lost to chu 3-1, then when I had to play chillin in losers finals I said "hey chillin I'll forfeit to you if you split the money with me" because I know chillin is good at fighting chu, and chillin agreed, and alas chillin beat chu in 2 sets, giving us each 37.5% and chu 25%.

So yeah, nealdts site + the MLG site are both incorrect.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wouldn't say the brackets are incorrect. You decided to (arguably) cheat the system and this is one of the consequences. Maybe next time you should take on Chu yourself instead of hiding behind someone else.

Linguini

Smash Master
I wouldn't say the brackets are incorrect. You decided to (arguably) cheat the system and this is one of the consequences. Maybe next time you should take on Chu yourself instead of hiding behind someone else.

haha, holy ****, you ****ing owned him man! + infinite respect to neal from this day on, he is my idol. Please teach me the ways.....:chuckle:

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Wow neal are you ****ing ********, what do you mean one of the consequences, that you're posting results on your site like it counts for anything. The fact is, our agreement worked better for both of us as we both made more that way. And yes, people have done the same thing to me in the past a long time ago, so I'm allowed to do that too.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
perry beat 2 people in losers
i beat someone in winners, and someone in losers
how did he end up placing higher than me? ROFL

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
perry beat 2 people in losers
i beat someone in winners, and someone in losers
how did he end up placing higher than me? ROFL
Perry had a bye, so he lasted until the 5th round of the tournament, whereas you lasted until the 4th round. It's not about where you placed, but who you beat. You can't even really compare yourself with who placed above and below you unless you made like top 10.

Top Bottom