• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Smashfests

hova

Smash Champion
nurok isn't picking up any girls

and **** is gonna get somewhat ugly when we start doing crews

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm posting from Nod3. Because I can. >_>

Anyway yeah, I think there'll be room for everybody, I was thinking about it; and realized there's an easy way for me to make room.

And I've Falcon Punched SO MUCH FACE at Nod3 thus far, it's hilarious. I got like ten different stomp+Falcon Punches on space animals.

hova

Smash Champion
me, chinesahh, and kaiser should all be there sometime between 11 and 1130. i don't know how long they plan on staying so everyone should show up early if u wanna play them

Frozen

Smash Lord
I'm posting from Nod3. Because I can. >_>

Anyway yeah, I think there'll be room for everybody, I was thinking about it; and realized there's an easy way for me to make room.

And I've Falcon Punched SO MUCH FACE at Nod3 thus far, it's hilarious. I got like ten different stomp+Falcon Punches on space animals.
You didn't falcon punch me the whole lockin...but I know I got you once or twice...i win :)

Nice games though that was fun.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
You didn't falcon punch me the whole lockin...but I know I got you once or twice...i win :)

Nice games though that was fun.
Actually, I DID Falcon Punch you at least once. No johnz. But yeah, yesterday (this morning?) was epic. It'd be awesome to do another lockin.

Someone threw away the brackets I think. I just know Kaiser, Chinesahh, and Hova got like top placings (from about seventeen people). >_>

Kaiser - thanks for coming down and showing us how to play Smash.

Chin - GJ like...obliterating me and earning your dough. You and Kaiser cleaned up.

Hova! - I think you *****, never saw you playing. >_>

Cmart - Good set, and tell me if you like Elfen.

DOSV - You > me. End of story.

EEvisu - Your edgeguarding finally rubbed off on me. :grin:

Nikk - Rapidly improving

Delaware's Awesomest - You guys are great, hope to see you at the next fest. And thanks for helping me clean up.

Tyrant - Ate my Falcon, and just owned me. You're awesome.

Benge (?) - Your K.C. stalking was hilarious in teams. You're a crazy player.

Tru= - Everytime I saw you playing, you seemed to be wrecking someone, hopefully we can play more matches next time.

K.C. - You got your revenge on Jigglypuff, I'll find a better way to rest you next time. You're my favorite Fox to watch/play now.

Ichor - Man...your Doc was wrecking people all day wasn't it? I couldn't figure it out. And your Young Link is fierce.

Zeros - Crazy Falco, you're a very adaptable player man.

Zeros

Smash Cadet
yea, that was a fun fest. Finally got to see how we pair up in the major tourneys and even got to teach the pros some new tricks... (Chaingrabbing Jigglypuff) >:D as well as learning how to get out of some major combos myself which was all worthwhile, i'd say. Definately going to be going to more, and i think were all getting a lil wiser each time we head to one. Was nice to rematch Korn again, as well as Dosv and Nikk and the guys from Delaware; BNG, Tyrnt and Tru= great job on them clan matches.

Nurok

Smash Lord
woah woah WOAH stop right there.
is there a falco who is trying to take my spot?
I CHALLENGE YOU ZEROS TO A MM.
=)
next time we meet of course(if theres a ctaonsville fest)

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
That fest was alot of fun -

Kaiser - We didn't get to have a match, hopefully we can get a match some other time.

Chin - Good stuff man, you beat me every time, closest match we had was the one just before you left, it was alot of fun.

Hova - You are mad chill man

DOSV - Good matches we had man, will be great the next time as well I'm betting

Bowsertree - Yes! Found a way to handle jigglypuff effectively, the dittos we had were fun too.

Cmart - We had some good matches, and thanks for the compliments bud. You got a solid jiggly!

Nikk - I'll continue to help you out bro, you are improving and fast.

Tyrant - You are awesome man, had fun facing you.

Binge - You stalked me during teams, I actually had to run away from you. I got my revenge in the Singles tournament though! your samus is awsome though man! very hard to beat. Those matches we had should have been recorded.

Nightmare Korn Kid - I still need a rematch and a Marth Ditto from you! Good stuff though man.

Tru= - Great matches man, was alot of fun.

5%tax - We didn't get to face each other, you're awsome though. Next time man, NEXT TIME!

Just incase anyone is wondering when they look at my rep, this is what happened.. http://www.smashboards.com./showthread.php?t=89167

The brookman is an *** hole, and some people on the forums are *** holes as well.

cmart

Smash Lord
Brk was better than their posting habits implied-once you guys get some more experience you'll be real good. Chin and Kaiser still **** me good-keep up with the being awesome guys. Me and Hova are still rediculously cool for having Wiis. Tru= is my new favorite smasher for playing Bowser. Ron stepped it up both in smash and with Anime. Let me know if there's anything of mine you wanta borrow Ron. Hit me up on aim for the details on the **** I got. I'll see everyone at whatever the next event I attend is (probably another biweekly since I'm lazy).

hova

Smash Champion
1. kaiser
2. chinesah
3. hova
4. tyrant
5. binge
5. kc cloud
7. zeros
7. whoever tyrant beat before he played kc??

good **** to everyone who showed up, everyone just needs to get a lot more experience and play much gayer

cmart- thanz for teaming with a scrub like me, i still feel a little bad for not going all mario bros. but you are right, the wiis are very comforting!!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
How did 5% do?
I never saw %5 playing, and don't know who he beat.

K.C. - They just like picking at new people (to the boards) who they assume are completely talking out of their *** about Smash. You didn't say anything offensive in that post, they just didn't like the way you said it, which is stupid.

Chris - Good sheezy Cmart, I'll do so when I get a chance. We should talk about anime more at fests.

Who all did Tyrant play? I know he beat EEvisu, then me, but did he beat anyone else after me?

Oh yeah crew battles were awesome, BF lost, but we still put up a great fight without Nightmare. DOSV was stepping it up.

cmart

Smash Lord
1. kaiser
2. chinesah
3. hova
4. tyrant
5. binge
5. kc cloud
7. zeros
7. whoever tyrant beat before he played kc??

good **** to everyone who showed up, everyone just needs to get a lot more experience and play much gayer

cmart- thanz for teaming with a scrub like me, i still feel a little bad for not going all mario bros. but you are right, the wiis are very comforting!!
If you're a scrub, what does that make me? We just need to practice Mario Bros. more. Who did we do best against Chin and Kaiser with-that's right Mario Bros.

Oh btw Nightmare- Stop picking gay counterpicks like Jungle Japes.

hova

Smash Champion
special shout out to appletree for hosting this ****

u don't have to, but u do

u are definitely doing ur part to improve the talent of bmore smash, so good **** son

*pound*

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
Man to all that went that was good **** so... i now want to keep playing other ppl to get better than i am now and i want to come back and do way better than what i did in either tourney but to call out 5% cause that **** was sick....PPl i had this man 4 stocked.....mind you and then a pause happened.....then he proceded to beat me on his last life good **** on his part ......

5%tax

Smash Journeyman
Man to all that went that was good **** so... i now want to keep playing other ppl to get better than i am now and i want to come back and do way better than what i did in either tourney but to call out 5% cause that **** was sick....PPl i had this man 4 stocked.....mind you and then a pause happened.....then he proceded to beat me on his last life good **** on his part ......
that was fun. hehehe, i still have no idea how i pulled that out, but thank u to K.C. for making the magic pause happen.:)

who was that mad good samus, he did some amazing stuff wit the beam.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
special shout out to appletree for hosting this ****

u don't have to, but u do

u are definitely doing ur part to improve the talent of bmore smash, so good **** son

*pound*
Thanks Hova, I really appreciate that. With every Bmore fest, the Smashers that regularly attend are noticably improving, and these Biweeklies just give people another option for where they wanna Smash and meet new people. I wanna keep these going till I can't anymore.

5%tax - Benge (is that spelling right?)? He's the Samus from the Delaware crew, if that's who you meant. He's so epic (rapic).

Next fest will be in two weeks, unless stated otherwise by me. Hopefully we get another good turnout.

Edit: That pie is ours, Frozen! :mad:

Ichor

Smash Journeyman
so then to say that i now hate you Jet!!!! And that i hope that you go straight to hell for that one man.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Jungle japes is a peach and jiggly puff counter pick stage. I don't use peach or jiggly puff, i pick it because it's a weird map that no one, other than peach and jigglypuff players, use.

Frozen

Smash Lord
You are the one that caused that pause so..... i hate you......
and whats up with your rep sir?
that thread does not tell me any thing that would explain that so.... i want you to do so
The link showed that a bunch of toolboxes attacked KC with bad grammar and no logic, because he made a reasonable statement.

Speaking of link...Water temple down!

<3 twilight princess

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Next fest is the 9th (a Saturday). Who's coming?

And who wants to Smash sometime this week (after 4PM)? I'll come to you, so long as you're near a bus or light rail stop. I also may be off this Friday, so someone let me know.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I'll be attending the next one, hope we can get another torny going to I did nto do my best at the last >_<

Aero

Smash Journeyman
Isn't CCX the 9th? You guys should come down; I want to play all these new people.

Top Bottom