• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Biweekly Results, Dec 23rd (results: Chillin and G-Reg ***** everybody)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Lots of fun, would've been too crowded with more peeps, so I don't really mind the turnout (it's a house after all).

2v2 -

1. G-Regdude829 (chillindude829, g-regulate)
2. Team Negro (EEvisu, Bowsertree)
3. Team Blanket (Seed of Sorrow, Zero34)
4. Raging Hard Nipples (technomancer, ??)
5. DOSV/Nikkatzu
5. Frozenchaos/HAT

1v1 -

1. Chillin
2. G-Reg
3. Mauve-Rupee (technomancer)
4. DOSV
5. Bowsertree
5. Zero
7. Seed
7. Nick
9. EE
9. Jaytal
9. TAK$
9. Frozen
13. Pat (HAT?)
13. (Zeps???)

Chillin - Thanks for coming, you're an inspiration for me to not get beaten so much. I really need to work on Peach...

G-Reg - Same, I've never been kneed so much in my life. =X I'd like to money match you again though, next time we meet. Same characters...

DOSV - We only played once =X

Nikk - I forgot to show you the anime... I squandered. In my defense, I DID bring it to Catonsville last week, but you weren't there. >_>

Seed/Zero - Great teams matches, I can't believe downsmash into downsmash is so amazing.

EE - NEEgro you're EEmazing!

Jay - You're catching on quickly, you'll probably be much more improved by Catonsville I'm betting.

TAK$ - Thanks for coming, great matches. You're cool.

Frozen - You played amazing in teams, you and HAT are working well together. But you squandered in singles. >_>

chillindude829

Smash Master
Yo this tourney was awesome, Bowsertree good **** hosting it. Ran really smoothly and I played some of the Bmore players for the first time. Good **** guys.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Hey Chillin, I need to play more friendlies with your fox. You are WAY too good, but that's why your pro right?

Ah, team blanket almost had you there team negro. We need to practice more doubless matches off of each other.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah Seed, I won't lie; if it weren't for my downsmash abuse (like eight straight at times O.o) and EE's gay Marth, you would've overwhelmed us with your tech skill. It's just that we play amazingly cheap and smart. >.> Definitely need more matches, come to Catonsville next Saturday.

Chillin - Again, thanks for coming through and thanks to you and G-Reg for doing brackets. I think we all need to play guys at your level more often, it gets me thinking quicker.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Agreed with other two posters; G-Reg stop falcon punching me lolz.

Seed, we need some of your Fox vs. my Falcon, I don't think I got to play you at the fest.

Mauve-Rupee*

Zero34

Smash Lord
seed is too good at shine spiking

teams rematch later bowsertree. come to the next ccx

ive already gave my shoutouts, good **** to everybody

falco-hokage

Smash Cadet
hey bowsertree do u hold the tournament at the same house all the time cuz im the guy that came late that time(it was me, the real big guy and the really light skinned guy, i play falco and fox the big 1 plays samus and shiek and the real light 1 plays peach)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yeah it's always at the same house, I'm doing a mini-fest this Saturday 4:30PM (no earlier unless stated otherwise, since I'll be at work).

Top Bottom