• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ballz Deep Results!

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Singles :
1. S2j
2. Wes
3. Okami
4. Back4hoes
5. Matticus
5. Sung
7. Crimson Sure
7. JoejoeOnTheRadio
9. Waffle
9. Zio
9. A Rookie
9. Nonsense
13. Pikapoo
13. Signia
13. Saca
13. Dayman

Doubles :
1. Sung/Baka
2. Wes/Okami
3. Nonsense/joejoe
4. Khepri/A Rookie
5. Bosco/Jackpot
6. Matticus/Inty
7. Black Ranger/Pikapoo
8. Jeezimsobored/Koopatroopa895

_kSo_

Smash Master
okay...

1. S2j - teach me your ways...you are a really cool guy to chill with...hope we get to hang out more and actually play XD I require your falcon knowledge!
2. Wes - play me with falco next time! I need the practice XD
3. Okami - Thanks for going easy on me in bracket :3
4. Back4hoes - ur peach is sick
5. Matticus - Dude I remember when I played you at KOC2 and you were doin work man....you are going places! good job man
5. Sung - You never play me! You are always too busy :( I guess it's my fault for not asking lOL
7. Crimson Sure - yooo always good to see you man! Let's get some friendlies in next time if you aren't too busy TO'ing :)
7. JoejoeOnTheRadio - new azn friend. good money match. let's play more
9. Waffle - fun sets man...the salt
9. Zio - mah mannnn haha too bad we didn't play :(
9. A Rookie - this guy funny
9. Nonsense - good games man I am glad we got to catch up a lil. you are really fun to chill with, looking forward to seeing you at more tournaments! :)
13. Pikapoo - who is this guy
13. Signia - met you at vindication...unfortunately I don't remember faces too well...:( Let's play next time! Maybe I'll remember ur character better haha
13. Saca - didn't play you :(
13. Dayman - didn't play you :(

Studmuffin - you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. you are also quite the stud. And probably more muffin than any of us will ever be. Hope your thumb feels better!
Jackpot - makin noise man! ganon is bad against falcon :( if you played fox or sheik I think you woulda had me!
Khepri - ur always beastin man...too good. And you always got a smile on your face. It's so inspirational. I feel like you are the type of person that will brighten any room that he is in...keep being you, and keep wrecking kids in smash...MW4L hah
Bosco - good seeing you again...I don't remember much of our sets...I was really messed up at the time sorry hahaha
Captain Fabulous - SORRY gahh i don't remember your real name....anyway...I've seen you at a few tournaments and I'm glad we finally got to play :) Unfortunately what I said to Bosco is the same for you too lol
Jeff - change your tag to something shorter! haha good friendlies at the beginning man, good to see you again for sure
Alec - glad to see you traveling :) you are now ahead of turok

Special shoutout to my boy Caleb (Black Ranger). He was up until the break of dawn, and probably still really ****ed up when he woke up...but dammit all he still picked me and Alec up and drove up to LA for this tournament. Good **** man. Thanks for being such a champion.

I probably forgot some people kuz I'm bad like that...my apologies.

See you all next time!

~PikaZoo~

Top Bottom