• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ballz Deep - Melee Only (BRING SETUPS) - May 18th, 2013 - Los Angeles, California

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
Mr. Westballz has a good venue located smack dab in the middle of LA. It belongs to his parents so please be respectful of your surroundings. As always, BRING SETUPS, don't be lazy!! There is easy and accessible parking in the area on the weekends, too. Hope y'all can come and if you have any questions contact me. (310-867-9434) :joyful:

Times

11:30 A.M. - Signups begin
12:30 P.M. - Signups close, Doubles begins
~4 P.M. Singles pools begin

Fees
Venue: $5 (May get reduced)
Singles: $5
Doubles: $10 ($5 per teammate)

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I'll go for PM. Just moved from TX too. I'll be in the Pasadena area, so contacts and any possible housing would be awesome.
My number is 817-565-2835

CaptainFabulous

Smash Cadet
You should definitely try and make it to Vindication though it's gonna be pretty big and brawl/melee will be there so it's more likely that PM will be as well.

CaptainFabulous

Smash Cadet
Are you sure they didn't mean that there wouldn't be a project m tournament? I'm having a hard time believing that there wont be anyone who wants to play PM there but then again socal isn't really the best PM scene so it's a possibility...

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
A lot of other games are going to be played besides smash. So PM, being as small as it is right now, isn't a priority. I'll attend anyway tho. PM should definitely be at this one. Does your melee scene not like PM?

CaptainFabulous

Smash Cadet
There are a few people here and there that will play but for the most part I think most people just like melee more than PM

_kSo_

Smash Master
^holy fudge yall have been goin in hard
It's only me and caleb, who actually has a car. yay i'm not driving this time :)

I'd like to play friendlies with westballs....haven't actually gotten a chance to do that yet hahaha

oh and a rookie - Yuta probably isn't coming...most of San Diego doesn't travel anymore...I feel like I'm pulling teeth when I'm trying to fill my car up for a tourney... >.<

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
This tournament was actually really fun.

Once full results come out, I will probably do a **** ton of shoutouts.

Really sucks nothing was recorded though, I probably would've been all over those grand finals LOL

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Copied from fb
Ggs everyone
I wish I coulda played with everyone and stuff but I guess that's where the smashfests comes into play right
I had lots of fun, if anyone wants me to give them advice or thoughts about sets/friendlies don't hesitate to ask
The fire.
Lastly, I did see ya Phenom but the next second you disappeared hope ya feel better

baka4moé

Smash Champion
I think:
(28 entrants)
1. s2j
2. westballz
3. okami
4. baka
5. sung/matticus
7. crimson/joejoe

Doubles was first Sung/Me, second Wes/Okami.

Wes if u see this can u post full results? Or if not email it to boscoman

Top Bottom