• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Balance Mod Project?

OmegaAlphatherealdeal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Carloost
3DS FC
2380-5523-8623
We've all heard of Brawl+ and Project M, they rebalanced brawl and made it infinitely better. However, they made it too melee-y. They didn't stay true to the original game and, Brawl+ wasn't brawl, it was basically modern melee.

So after watching MagicScrumpy, I thought: "Brawl could use some of this..."

So, is anybody interested in making a similar series to rebalance brawl? We'll bring everyone to about high tier level so everyone is viable. If you're interested, PM me.

Joel_Tarkus

Smash Cadet
NNID
explodingmuffin7
We've all heard of Brawl+ and Project M, they rebalanced brawl and made it infinitely better. However, they made it too melee-y. They didn't stay true to the original game and, Brawl+ wasn't brawl, it was basically modern melee.

So after watching MagicScrumpy, I thought: "Brawl could use some of this..."

So, is anybody interested in making a similar series to rebalance brawl? We'll bring everyone to about high tier level so everyone is viable. If you're interested, PM me.
Just thought it would be funny to point out. :3 While part of me wants to be a jerk and "it exists, Smash 4." I do see what your trying to get at here and it does sound interesting. I always wondered what brawl would have ended up like if they were able to consistently patch it like Sm4sh. I think step one would be removing the transcendent priority on all of Meta Knights atracks because obvious change is obvious.

MAKE BRAWL GREAT AGAIN

Last edited:

OmegaAlphatherealdeal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Carloost
3DS FC
2380-5523-8623
I think step one would be removing the transcendent priority on all of Meta Knights atracks because obvious change is obvious.
100% agreed with you. If we have a complete tier list based on MU with MK, I think the first video we make should be "Nerfing Metaknight". It will probably get a **** ton of dislikes, but fr, no one plays brawl anymore atm xD

Of course, MK should still be viable. We don't want to make him bottom tier, that'd kinda ruin the purpose of the video. We could probably get some inspiration from sm4sh, because MK is a semi honest high tier in this game. Just looking for modders now that are interested in this project. Hmm...

Joel_Tarkus

Smash Cadet
NNID
explodingmuffin7
Just looking for modders now that are interested in this project. Hmm...
If I can manage with my terrible attention span, I can learn to mod brawl. But I will emphasize, I have the attention span of a goldphish. I think we should still look for other modders.

OmegaAlphatherealdeal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Carloost
3DS FC
2380-5523-8623
If I can manage with my terrible attention span, I can learn to mod brawl. But I will emphasize, I have the attention span of a goldphish. I think we should still look for other modders.
Sounds promising lol

I'll look around and I'll keep you updated. If we don't find anyone, well... I'll make the videos! :p

Roadhog360

Smash Cadet
NNID
Roadhog360
My modpack is a massive addon to another pack called Balanced Brawl (which already balances the game somewhat) in which which my modpack balances the game additionally, adds more characters, and more while keeping the feeling true to the original game. It is designed to make the game better for casual AND competitive players. If you guys have modding experience, you can join my project. PM me if interested. (Expect some delayed reply since I don't go on Smashboards a lot)

Last edited:
Top Bottom