• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BaganSmashBros and ko.'s Kustom Kontent - King K. Rool, Kraid and...Metal Face?!

How would you rate each project?

• (K. Rool) Kotally Awesome 5/5

Votes: 166 80.2%
  • (K. Rool) Kool 4/5

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • (K. Rool) ...ok? 3/5

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • (K. Rool) K. Rapp 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (K. Rool) Kek 1/5

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • (Kraid) Awesomesauce 5/5

Votes: 54 26.1%
  • (Kraid) Very good 4/5

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • (Kraid) Good 3/5

Votes: 34 16.4%
  • (Kraid) Fair 2/5

Votes: 14 6.8%
  • (Kraid) Poor 1/5

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • (Metal Face) ...SMASHING! Hah hah hah 5/5

Votes: 90 43.5%
  • (Metal Face) Acceptable 4/5

Votes: 38 18.4%
  • (Metal Face) Weak! 3/5

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • (Metal Face) Pathetic! 2/5

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • (Metal Face) Worthless! 1/5

Votes: 16 7.7%

• Total voters

MazeDIs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GanonGod81
3DS FC
2595-3094-5841
Ladies and Gentleman, too good to be True. Happy Holiday, with no K Rool progress from either modder working on them or Legacy XP TE.

Brawl Modding is officially at its peak.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Bagan also has school to deal with, which is why progress on stuff hasn't been very frequent as of late.

Besides, it's Christmas break; we needed some time to spend with family anyways. :p

PyotrLuzhin

Smash Journeyman
AMAZING work as always Pyotr. You, Bagan and a hand full of other are what's keeping this community alive. And it's a community that I never want to see end (Much like Melee's).

So now basically we have Ex Kirbyhats? This is a breakthrough!
Pretty soon we will, although i recently discovered that I hadn't accounted for a fifth array that Kirby uses for his powers. EX Kirby Hats are closer than ever now though! I've already made hats for Ryu and Ridley, and I'm planning to make more for a few other mods

dlfon99

Smash Rookie
I love how Sakurai refuses to put certain villains in (like Kraid and Ridley) on merits of size. I would be okay with that if Olimar (1.25 inches tall - including light fixture) was not in the game. He is, so clearly size and re-sizing are non-issues. He also refuses to put in other villains (like K. Rool) because they 'aren't relevant.' The Ice-Climbers, Pit, Mr. Game&Watch, Duck-Hunt Dog and more again prove this to be a non-issue. So... what's going on?

Kazooie56

Smash Apprentice
I love how Sakurai refuses to put certain villains in (like Kraid and Ridley) on merits of size. I would be okay with that if Olimar (1.25 inches tall - including light fixture) was not in the game. He is, so clearly size and re-sizing are non-issues. He also refuses to put in other villains (like K. Rool) because they 'aren't relevant.' The Ice-Climbers, Pit, Mr. Game&Watch, Duck-Hunt Dog and more again prove this to be a non-issue. So... what's going on?
when did he say k.rool wasnt revelant?

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
Btw how's Metal Face going? I kinda forgot about it.
No progress. Bagan has gone silent. He is either working on his projects in silence; putting them on hold; or has stopped all together. Only time will tell. Be patient.

Kazooie56

Smash Apprentice
Probably by pulling the trigger, and swinging it, respectively.

;)
what i mean is how can metal face do this.

with this
Untitled.png

since he lacks knuckles which is why grabbing a bat and firing a gun is so easy. Also sorry for awkward stock hand and bad quality metal hand.

Last edited:

MazeDIs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GanonGod81
3DS FC
2595-3094-5841
Except it's not...
I've basically given up hope for this K Rool coming out... Thank God Marioking64DS has his version on the way.
Really? LAME! Well honestly we might just need to g Be him more time. He's a very good modded and is great at what he does and seems to enjoy doing it. You can't keep people away from doing what they love if they do t, but I feel you.

Between me and you, I'm working on a few project m characters (one of which hasn't been done before and has most animations done already)

EnderAndroid

Smash Rookie
This is late, but...

Noice.

Finished Kirby hats for K. Rool and Metal Face:

He still uses arrows and ROB's beam though. I don't know how to fix that.
I really like your King K. Rool mod so far, but I don't like the idea of taking part of the KKR Mii Costume and putting it on Kirby. It seems inconsistent when compared to the in-game model IMO. Perhaps you could just take part of the in-game model and make a hat out of that.

Using KKR's crown can also work too.

BowserToonLink69

Smash Rookie
This is late, but...

I really like your King K. Rool mod so far, but I don't like the idea of taking part of the KKR Mii Costume and putting it on Kirby. It seems inconsistent when compared to the in-game model IMO. Perhaps you could just take part of the in-game model and make a hat out of that.

Using KKR's crown can also work too.
to be honest with you I don't mind it

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Reminder on why everything on Bagan's front is a bit slow;

Bagan also has school to deal with, which is why progress on stuff hasn't been very frequent as of late.
The only reason we had such a large burst of activity was because of Christmas break letting us have more time to work on mods. With us deep into school season, it's harder to work on mods, at least as a unit; I'm sure the rest of the team could work on K.Rool, Metal Face, Kraid, etc., but it's better to do that when we all have dedicated time to work on it.

Better to wait and make sure our work is as polished as it can be, rather then push obviously very unfinished mods out just because we want to.

Last edited:

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration

The only reason we had such a large burst of activity was because of Christmas break letting us have more time to work on mods. With us deep into school season, it's harder to work on mods, at least as a unit; I'm sure the rest of the team could work on K.Rool, Metal Face, Kraid, etc., but it's better to do that when we all have dedicated time to work on it.

Better to wait and make sure our work is as polished as it can be, rather then push obviously very unfinished mods out just because we want to.
Hey if he has Real Life Stuff to deal with then we understand, I mean the stuff we go right now is so damn good that we have no reason to complain.

I just want someone to explain to me how to set up the Classic Ridley Mod because I can't get it to work.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
@KingJigglypuff is working on a version of the Classic Ridley mod that's both overhauled and comes with a vBrawl version, for those that don't want to use Project M;

It's not released yet, of course, but I'll let everyone know that this version is 100% approved by me.

Last edited:

BowserToonLink69

Smash Rookie

Take your time guys I understand with school its tuff

EnderAndroid

Smash Rookie
@KingJigglypuff is working on a version of the Classic Ridley mod that's both overhauled and comes with a vBrawl version, for those that don't want to use Project M;

It's not released yet, of course, but I'll let everyone know that this version is 100% approved by me.
"The winner is..."

"...Lucario!"

did ridley create a fake id or something so he can get into smash

no one asked for this

IROX568

Smash Cadet

Looks great! It feels refreshing to have news on this thread again.

What else does it need to be completed?

CursedKaiju

Smash Apprentice
seeing that its been about 6 months since bagan has said anything is this the point where we assume the dream is dead?

Top Bottom