• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad News, Good News (Smash Ultimate Leak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalket

Smash Rookie
Hello, I have come with some bad news. I keep seeing theories and leaks with tons of characters. And to prevent hopes from being "smashed" I will tell you what I know.
Unfortunately there are only four more characters yet to be revealed, 2 unique and 2 echo fighters.
They are as follows,
Geno (Super Mario RPG)
Incineroar (Pokemon)
Ken (Street Fighter)
Shadow (Sonic)

Now I know that may be hard to swallow for many fans, but its about to get worse as I have info on some, not all, assist trophies.
Isaac
Steve
Bandanna Dee
Shantae
Dillon
Kat and Ana
I also know there are more bosses in the game but i have only seen one (Skull Kid).

Here comes the good news, DLC will function a little differently this time around. Although some characters have already been chosen (I have no idea who they are), most of the new DLC fighters will be chosen by the fans. However, only characters that appear in the game already will be viable, whether they be bosses, assist trophies, stickers, etc. We are calling this system "The Promotion Poll" and hopefully it will give fans whose favorite character was left out another chance. We cant wait to see what character has the strongest fanbase.
Thank You
And please don't harass anyone over your character

Oddball

Smash Lord
I can post "what I know" too and use the same basic predictions that everyone keeps saying over and over.

Why should we belive you?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
> Skull Kid
> Boss

you dun messed up; he wasn't a boss in MM, not gonna be one in Smash unless it's a Metal Mario situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom