• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Backpacking europe.

Ministry

Smash Ace
Hey all.

I am from canada I play melee.

I am going to be backpacking europe starting on the 24th of January to Frankfurt Germany. I am going to be spending a bit of time in germany then i want to travel and visit spain france italy sweden denmark and maybe some other countries.

If anyone is down to play or house me/show me around that would be cool

I am traveling and hopefully working in restaurants for experience cooking.

Let me know if any of you are interested, even if it is only for a day or two.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Hey all.

I am from canada I play melee.

I am going to be backpacking europe starting on the 24th of January to Frankfurt Germany. I am going to be spending a bit of time in germany then i want to travel and visit spain france italy sweden denmark and maybe some other countries.

If anyone is down to play or house me/show me around that would be cool

I am traveling and hopefully working in restaurants for experience cooking.

Let me know if any of you are interested, even if it is only for a day or two.
Tell me if which parts of France you'd want to see and I'll tell you the persons you need to contact.

Ministry

Smash Ace
I am traveling to cook so i want to visit all the parts with great wine and food and lean as much as i can.

Bordeaux, arcachon, Paris ,lyon, marseille , Roquefort and rennes

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I am traveling to cook so i want to visit all the parts with great wine and food and lean as much as i can.

Bordeaux, arcachon, Paris ,lyon, marseille , Roquefort and rennes
I am traveling to cook
traveling to cook
I already like you, sir.

But anyway :
Bordeaux and Arcachon : there aren't many smashers there, and there aren't too active.
Paris : plenty of smashers there, not many who can house you though. But I could do it.
Lyon : Many smashers there, they'll be happy to house you.
Marseille : Not many smashers there, but a few in the area.
Roquefort : no one here.
Rennes : maybe one, not sure if he's still there.

Anyway, I figured that the easiest thing to do is to request access to the French Melee Smashers groupe and to ask there : https://www.facebook.com/groups/343477779066696/

Additionally, there will be a tournament in the south of France on the 26th, but I guess that's gonna be a be early for you.

Did people from other countries contact you ? Otherwise I'll tell them to do so.

Ministry

Smash Ace
Thanks a lot for your help :)

I have only contacted uselon so far for germany.

Other than that i am just seeing what happens.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
To anyone possibly housing him, I housed Ministry for 3 days before meeting him prior to that and he's an awesome house guest! Also, he's a professional cook! :awesome: Don't be shy to help him out!

L14m

Smash Rookie
Oooooh maaaaaan,terrible timing.

I'm doing the same thing in Canada right now,so unfortunately I won't be back till early March.
Where do u live,we might be able to smash it up as long as u're still at home?

I'd have loved to house u and show u around Frankfurt since I'm living closeby and know a ****load of places worth going to.

Shoot me a PM if u have any questions :)

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I live really close to Stockholm Skavsta airport, so feel free to stop by. :) From my place it's easy to go to Stockholm or Gothenburg (where most of the community resides)

also, you should post on forum.smashbros.se and ask

Ministry

Smash Ace
thanks a lot everybody for the generosity. i just got back from costa rica and am planning my trip for Europe and getting stuff ready. i leave on the 24th. i will keep updating this when i get more and more information. thanks again, i am going to try to visit everywhere.

Top Bottom