• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back to school, Back to Melee: Melee Tournament (Sept. 20th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
[20:31:16] rugoodat: what math class are you in?
[20:31:20] rugoodat: alebra 3-4?
[20:31:30] xroflmaowtfx: im not in alebra 3-4
[20:31:34] xroflmaowtfx: im in algebra 3-4
[20:31:40] rugoodat: i would never have guessed
[20:31:44] rugoodat: -_-
[20:31:46] xroflmaowtfx: yeah
[20:31:50] xroflmaowtfx: i skipped alebra
[20:31:52] xroflmaowtfx: because im such a G
[20:31:54] xroflmaowtfx: HAHAHAHA
[20:31:54] xroflmaowtfx: GET IT?!
[20:31:58] rugoodat: lmao
[20:31:58] xroflmaowtfx: .__.
[20:32:03] rugoodat: post that one on smashboards

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It's not fun when you are intentionally trying to cut me down. And all those other threads where I was being abrasive, were those people trying to revive a game everyone likes? Were they part of our community? Were they hosting the next big event for our little state? **** no. Those ****s are nothing. However, you are just ******* around saying this Toro guys is good, making quick jabs at my play style, and, generally, just dueching up this thread. Stop it. Either shut the **** up or get out. I don't want to have to put up with this **** on the day, and if this is how your going to act then just don't.

I want people to come. I want people to get back into Melee. I want to get competitive smash another push towards the good. People aren't going to do that if they are trying to orally murder each other over every single god ****ed tournament. Drop this stupid **** and play the ****ing game.

Plus, I think Taj and Waka (and also Wobbles probably) are all better than me or Toro. However, I do think I have improved and would like to play them all. So drop this until the 20th. And if you don't come, or at least he doesn't, then that means you chicken ****ted out. Game over. Either way, this stupid stuff is settled. Drop it until then and after then.

Back to tournament discussion please.
I am willing to be the bigger man and put this behind me. Melee should not be a divider, it should be a unificator.

10toros

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yes. Yes it does.

But not physical bigness. I am an average sized gentleman, after all. So technically, my statement rings true yet.

10wobbleslogices

Corigames

Smash Hero
So, as it turns out, people at my school aren't very enthusiastic about coming to this. It seems that after they played Trent and me, they don't like the idea of throwing down money in a tournament with people that could be better than us. So, our fault for playing them, but there won't be many, let alone any, n00bs coming to this. No filler cash or anything.

Also, is anyone bringing set-ups other than Tai? The friends at that apartment have 3 TVs, 2 Wiis, and I think 1 copy of smash. Tai is brining a set and Trent and I could bring 2. It would help if you even just brought a cube and a copy with you, even if we don't use it! So please, tell me now if you can/will bring something.

Howdy

Smash Rookie
So, our fault for playing them, but there won't be many, let alone any, n00bs coming to this. No filler cash or anything.
Objection?
I still plan on being there as of now. If I do decide not to go, it will be because I've finally admitted that I'm no good at fighters. In which case I'll be playing WAR and you'll never hear from me again.

Gunmetalman

Smash Rookie
SAD FACE:( wish I was there guys. I doubt I'd make it past my first match (especially against "that guy"). But I'd still like to be there....

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i would guess that if we go that jackie would probably bring his melee setup and 64 setup, sean MAY bring his if its needed (my gamecube has no AV so i can't bring mine) and I will bring a TV if there's room in the car.

once again, that's IF we go.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
(Hm...)

Tai, tell me now...Are you teaming with Brian or me? Just say it now so I won't have to go looking for a partner at the tourney...

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Where in the world is AZenith San Diego?

Fact: Switzerland

It's safe to assume since "monkey balls" is a colloquial term commonly used among contemporary Swiss youth.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i hate that melee is back when i leave the country for a semester, gah!. brawl ç*&*ing blows huge monkey *****.

p.s. axe is best in Az
dude i freakin love you AZenith lol.

can't wait for this tourney!!!! =D are you coming phillipe? (if i spelled that right)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
I don't think he will be attending Jeff. Any word from Brian lately I could use a few Brian vs me matches. So anyway ill be home tomorrow and if you and the other guys want to set something up where we can all get together that would be great.

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol geez, my bad! i guess i didn't really understand what he said lol. sorry chris and mr. j.

happy bday tai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom