• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T III - Housing thread

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping this forum works fine for this thread, if not, feel free to move it.

Heya, just write here if you need housing before or after the tournament and for how long :D

Love,
Lolex <3

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for housing for the 7th. My flight leaves the 8th so I'm just looking for one extra night after the tournament.

Since you Europeans mostly don't know me, I'll introduce myself briefly.. I'm a falcon main from Norcal who's living in Germany right now. This will be my second European tournament.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
Hi guys... been waiting for this thread, guess i missed it for a bit.

We (me, Usleon, TLZK) need housing after the tournament, as our flight leaves on the 10th...
can someone house us? :)

Ministry

Smash Ace
Hey, Im from Canada backpacking Europe. I will be be in gothenburg around this time. If anyone can house me from the 3rd to the 7th that would be awesome!

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Another italian (or perhaps 2) and I could need housing on the 7th night. That is, IF we're coming (we'll settle this pretty soon). Could we get a place to sleep please? <3

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
(sorry for the double post)

Seya and I are confirmed. Can someone house us on the 7th night, please?

Top Bottom