• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
^Send PP.. :redface:

Love you Hbox, but I want to play someone who actually needs to adapt to PAL.. =]
and I don't like Puff..
:awesome:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'm definitely interested in this, I have said it a few times in the past, I wanted to go to Europe one day.. I think it's time.. My sword wants to be swung and so it's will shall be done!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
kage using action replay to use the sword?

"hold on a moment (turns off the cube, puts on action replay and puts the ganon sword code on) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH"

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I'll post here for interest. =)

M2K's plan with me is still unsteady much like my chances of going in the first place but if everything somehow works out then I would love to come! =)

strawhats

Smash Master
^Send PP.. :redface:

Love you Hbox, but I want to play someone who actually needs to adapt to PAL.. =]
and I don't like Puff..
:awesome:
Watch Overtriforce vs hbox on YT. They may be friendlies but Over's style compliments sheik's few strengths in the mu.

And so the next chapter of the U.S. vs Europe transitions battlefields. It would be awsome to see how pp's falco does in PAL

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah, usually when people say America, we think just the United States. If someone were to ask a Canadian if they were American, they typically don't make the connection "Continent", and they'll probably correct you and say they're from Canda lol.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
So, a lot of italians are interested, probably even more than SNY (like 10 this time) but I have a couple of important questions :

1) are the date completely 100% confirmed? aka, can we book already if we wished to? (yeah I read the topic, just being ultrasafe)

2) we are having a small issue with the dates. Basically, flies for gothenburg are stupid from Italy. There is one every 2 days >=(. AND some of us are departing from Rome, and some from Milan. Completely different dates available, sadly -_-.
This means that we need housing prior or after the tournament**

For sure all of us need housing on sunday because there are no ****ing flies at all! :mad: :(

** The guys from Rome have one flight on the 10th, and one on the 12th, sadly. That would mean missing crews or whatever for them if they were to get the one on the 12th and it would really be a shame. :( They'll prolly be like 5, hardly more. So yeah they would need housing on the 10th.

random question since we're poor: Melee Teams: 100 SEK (each) means 100 sek each player? So that means 30€ in total (actually more since 100 sek is more than 11€ :redface:) for entrance + singles + teams I guess ? That's a bit much but oh well :embarrass: I remember like 40€ at Epita :reverse:.

Anyway, list should be (* are confirmed):

- Dax*
- Vincent*
- Overlord*
- Aldwyn*
- Pablo*
- AvengerAngel
- Omega
- Alain
- Melt
- Mirko

Olikus

Smash Champion
Tjena!

Dont know if its any interest and/or time for it, but how is your looks on a 64 side-event? If it is an option, I can gladly bring controllers,game,console etc.

Let me know if its anyone are up for it.

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
@ Dax:
I'm glad to hear that you are all interrested to come and I understand your concern. I dont see any problems at all in your questions tho :)

First of all yes, the dates are really 100% secure, go ahead an book as some people already have :)

Second of all, we will fix the housing for you. As a matter of fact, I'm going to create the housing thread now and edit it into this post when I'm done. Just say there how many you are and at what times you need housing and we will take care of it.

As for the price: It is indeed 300 SEK in total. I too think it's a bit high but since we want to get as many top players here as possible, we are luring them with high price money. Imagine 50% of 300 people * 100 SEK as first price in singles ;)

I'll add you all on the list for now, do tell if anyone changes their mind and decides not to come :)

@ Olikus:
Tjo!
I know we have some 64 players attending and last tournament there were some casual playing going on, i remember especially Smakis, King Funk and Fuzzyness playing it a bit. So there is deffinitely interrest in playing it, but I'm not sure we will have time for an entire event. Perhaps we can squeeze it in somewhere if there's enough interrest, but I wont promise anything :)

Olikus

Smash Champion
@ Olikus:
Tjo!
I know we have some 64 players attending and last tournament there were some casual playing going on, i remember especially Smakis, King Funk and Fuzzyness playing it a bit. So there is deffinitely interrest in playing it, but I'm not sure we will have time for an entire event. Perhaps we can squeeze it in somewhere if there's enough interrest, but I wont promise anything :)
Okay cool. Thats sounds like a good plan. Just send me a PM or something in the future, if its enough interest/time for it . :)

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Italy is stepping up once again. And that guy Aldwyn, do you know him? I heard he does some strange things with his arm and stuff.

This is gonna be off the hook. Yo, NTSC-bros, if you ever want to attend a european tourney, this is the one. Bring you ***** over here, you really don't wanna miss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom