• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stelzig

Smash Lord
^I was just about to question who you meant when you said "the swedish brawl scene" lol.

I support the idea of the european community trying to make a player fund for m2k. :)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Wait, really?

Gather all the swedish brawl players and do it, omg
Wait... there are Brawl players in Sweden?

Add Brawl for a national the week before this and I'll try to attend.
Seriously... a Swedish Brawl tournament would include maybe max 5 players, none of which would get into the bracket in US tournaments. Like, top 100 maybe.
Of course there are Brawl players elsewhere in Europe, but Melee and Brawl don't really do well together at tournaments over here. This will most likely stay Melee-only.

Veetaak

Smash Lord
...We have cookies though :D
Please come anyways M2K, Melee alone + all the hype should alone be a reason enough to come. Especially if we manage to get a good player fund going =)
At times like these I wish the scene was bigger in sweden so a brawl tourney could happen aswell.

Beat!

Smash Master
Yes, all the, uh, 3 (?) brawl players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, if we start a fund then money shouldn't be an issue. Although I understand if M2K wants to get the most out of the trip by playing both Brawl and Melee.

But it would be soooooooooooooooooooooo awesome if you went here for BEAST.

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sorry to disappoint you, M2K, but here in Sweden we don't play bad games. We could always have a side brawl tourney, but it'd be like 5 people signing up for it so you wont get to play much anyway :)

Glad to see that we already have around 40 people interested, including two Yankees. This tournament is going to be stacked!

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Awesome to see so much interest from the dutchies. There is no real tournament without you.

Enig: Haha, you have to bring it. And I will solve the master/expert whatever challenge this time.

JP: Don't try any kebabtallrik on east coast if you guys are getting housed there. They suck! Stay to the west coast kebabtallrik, son!

Zgetto & Faab: I'll ****in' ban you if you **** up in winnerbracket in singles and knock me out early in losers!

SaiX

Smash Apprentice
i didn't find it in the post...
but...
can we sleep in the venue or we need housing everydays during the event?

PD: i'm from spain, not france xD

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
AJP: You can't answer a "x or y" question with a yes. =

SaiX: Everyone can sleep at the venue.
Sure you can, it is either x or y, so "yes" =)
Also, it was "can we" or "do we need". I added the "we can" after the "yes".

But yeah... I missed the "or" part...

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Cant make this. Will be at Sziget during the 8 till 15 of august

kinda sadd to be missing out such a fun tournament, at least BEAST 1 was

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
SNY2 is officially cancelled

I think a few UK players will come to this, including Professor Pro and Vanity Angel =)

flights are £38 right now, im so damn tempted to book

Would you guys like me to customize the SNY website for B.E.A.S.T instead? I could try do that if you want since my website is pretty much useless ( waste of £100 T_T )
Does this tourney have a logo?

Paju

Smash Journeyman
Finnish players who are interested atm are:
1. mayhem
2. RTpmwe
3. VilNess
4. Paju
5. bËst
6. Salevits
7. HippiEetu
8. MasterTK