• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

VilNess

Smash Champion
Haha, but if I will use more misfire, win will be guaranteed. :cool:
Looking forward to the rematches.
If the time is an issue, do it like in Germany. Good seeding, first single elimination and then best 4/8 or maybe even 16 will be put into winners and losers bracket.

VilNess

Smash Champion
hehe vilness, we didnt had any seeding at all for lowtier in berlin =P
That´s a lie, because at least the best 4 players we´re placed so that they could meet each other at the semifinals. :p

But probably otherwise I agree.:cool:

Loota

Smash Journeyman
wtfffffffffffffffff
Don't worry, I believe that he is coming. I don't know where Paju got that but today was the last time i heard that Neutroni would be coming.

I will probably be killed of saying but I'd be willing to play some friendlies in Brawl if there was some players B)

Also, money match Mario Party 5 board game 10€ 100 kronor ;) Mario Party over melee any day...!

(Laatikko speaking on this random account)

Kurenai

Smash Rookie
Lolol Hungrybox you should come I need some first class Puff training =)

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Don't worry, I believe that he is coming. I don't know where Paju got that but today was the last time i heard that Neutroni would be coming.

I will probably be killed of saying but I'd be willing to play some friendlies in Brawl if there was some players B)

Also, money match Mario Party 5 board game 10€ 100 kronor ;) Mario Party over melee any day...!

I know for sure that Armada is always up for a match of MP5.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
I know for sure that Armada is always up for a match of MP5.
Great! Then I can reduce at least 10€ from the price of my trip :awesome: No game can match that in manliness, except maybe a Mario Party with Falcon as a playable character.

I'm also upp for Random Ride MM's :bee: I have mastered the art of luck you see.

Paju

Smash Journeyman
I spent whole last weekend playing with Neutroni and he said that after 31.12.2010 he won't attend in any tournaments... So unless Neutroni said something else to you I don't believe that he's coming :/

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

MrOtter from my crew and also from the UK is in Sweden right now for Uni I believe. He's also offered to me and my crew mates if we ever wanna go his place then we can... so me and a few others in my crew may be attending this (although I have to talk to him about this first xD)

Loota

Smash Journeyman
I'll money match you on rainbow ride

I love stupid stages <3

*has good stage knowledge*
Actually, I was talking about Random Ride, which is a minigame in Mario Party 5 :p That game is a legend in Finland, so many unforgetable moments <3

...buuut since you mentioned that Rainbow Ride MM, I'm up to it B)

I spent whole last weekend playing with Neutroni and he said that after 31.12.2010 he won't attend in any tournaments... So unless Neutroni said something else to you I don't believe that he's coming :/
Ltax said to me that Neutroni quickly made a correction to him that this will be the last tourney he's going to attend although the year has already changed. Still, I'm quite convinced that this won't be the last tourney he's going to attend as we all know that quitting Smash is impossible xD

UGS.Android

Smash Cadet
Marte, Talk with Tonberry and the others and get them and get to the BEAST! It was a long time since we saw them!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
this might sound silly but does anyone have a prepaid master card and willing to help 3 of the UK players booking on ryanair

Ryanair charges £10 per person if we dont have one =/

and if we wait a week to get one the flights will obviously go up

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
Meh, so interesting and cant attend :/

About Samochan: she told to me that she is pretty much retired... So I dont think you'll be seeing her at BEAST. Too bad tho.

And..
@Aniola: yeah gotta remember the 3 German guys that were in England, but no love for the poor little chilean guy :/

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Willz Says:

MrOtter from my crew and also from the UK is in Sweden right now for Uni I believe. He's also offered to me and my crew mates if we ever wanna go his place then we can... so me and a few others in my crew may be attending this (although I have to talk to him about this first xD)
Alright Willz, I posted in the LC thread that I'm more than happy to have you boys over. I'm in Stockholm however, which is the other bloody side of Sweden, so it might be cheaper for you to go straight to and from Gothenburg. Have a look into it.

But if you guys decide you want to hit Stockholm for a day or two before and after the tourney that will be no problem.

I need to check exam dates before I can fully ok this, but consider me extremely interested.

stelzig

Smash Lord

Mario party 2 or 3 or gtfo :)

Luma

Smash Lord
nah really i didnt do any seeding at all for LT, it was straight random, but like you said i made the top4 face in a DE bracket since armada and some other people asked me to do it and since we had the time to do it, why not ^^

Loota

Smash Journeyman
Mario party 2 or 3 or gtfo :)
I don't wan't to waste my precious controller in those :(

I like Mario Party 6 the most and 4 the least but I suppose I'm up to any of those. Mario Party 6 + sluggish shrooms + miracle spaces = win

/very relevant message about the tournament

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Interested, just need to fix up the money for the plane ticket.

Seksy

Smash Rookie
Really wanna attend this. Just need housing and some other Germans who travel with me.

And I wanna see Sweden so guide me around ;D

--> Interested!

Falcinho

Smash Ace
zettroxxzettroxxzettroxxzettroxxzettroxxzettroxxzettroxx :)

Wanna lose your virginity? :uglyfotzensmiley:

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Willz Says:

Yeah we have been ****** him here in stockholm but he'll surely attend :)
I can ask him next time we play, wouldn't suprise me if he didn't know about this tournament yet :p

Aight whoever wanna MM my Kirby bring it.. I don't really wanna MM with CF so don't even ask lol.
Hype.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Those who fly to Stockholm Skavsta (and are getting housed by Rocky?) and need a ride to/from the tournament better tell me soon, in case we can't find another driver. Those 10 spots are going to fill up quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom