• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Depending on how flexible you are with times, there are train tickets between Stockholm and Gothenburg for 95sek (10€) each direction.
However those are rare and are probably sold out quickly (maybe they are already, I checked a week ago and saw maybe one per day). Normal prices are around 2x-3x that.
Also they are from Stockholm C, which is a 80sek bus trip away from Skavsta airport.

Another possibility is the "Stockholm minibus service":
I'm usually driving a 11 people (9 seats, so it's a little tight) rental bus to west coast tournaments, but for this event we will need a second driver anyway. If we can find one, you can probably get a ride.
Rocky lives *really* close to Skavsta Airport, and right on the way between Stockholm and Gothenburg. Talk to him about housing, and we will pick you up on our way down.
This will cost about 35€ total, friday morning to sunday evening.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Thanks for the quick reply. Minibus sounds awesome. Gotta check into dates first though. Haven't decided if I want to go early and check out gothenburg before or after B.E.A.S.T.

But I'll be sure to let you know in time ^^

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Checking out Gothenburg doesn't really work out with the bus, since I only have it from friday morning to monday morning.
You can check out Stockholm instead, it's way better =).

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
@ Eikelmann: I apologies for the quite short notice. This was planned to be due this summer at first, but summer's so booked up that we decided to have a winter tournament for all the tournament longing people out there. Hope you can figure out a way to get here anyway :)
haha no problem. jag kommer inte att kunna närvara, tyvärr. :/

maybe next time! =)

Jackio

Smash Cadet
Okay, it seems like I am in need of a teammate. If anyone's willing to team with the great Jack from Sweden it'd be awesome.

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
@ DarkUsleon: Shame, would have been nice to have you here. But the Swedish winter break ends on January the 10th so we couldnt have it later.

@ Fuzzyness: Awesome, looking forward to seeing some UK ****. (UK players getting *****, that is)

@ Zgetto: Awesome! Make sure to bring alot of dutch people with you.

@ hungrybox: You better ****ing get here. I can already imagine Armada's face when he sees you on the attending list ;) Oh, and bring some mates with you, would be epic with some americans coming over too!

@ Nihonjin: Join up with the other dutchies and get over here!

VA

Smash Hero
We won't be getting *****, we'll be bringing the ****.

Also Swizzy might be coming, I will confirm this later today.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
cool stuff, heard about this frtom usleon

definitely interested, jsut don't know wether i can afford it and wether i have the time...
i'd love to fly out to sweden though :(

Luma

Smash Lord
Helios, Aniolas, Captain Jadde, Armada, Calle W, Ying, Random-Ness (plus like 20 other epic smashers)!!!!

**** yeah, i'll try to book tomorrow or something, nothing will stop me from coming to this event!

Jackio

Smash Cadet
Aww Luma, you remembered me <3

More people needs to sign up ffs, and more of them needs to be chicks, we don't want sausage fests with Mr. Gayman.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Wow, this is looking amazing. EK and Helios getting back from retirement, Calle W will finally attend an international tournament, and tons of good people attending. This is going to be fantastic.

Clear your schedule and book your tickets, for this is a tournament you don't wanna miss.

Luma: Awesome to hear, will be great to see you again. I know you gave walk over in loser bracket in Berling etc, so I hope you can bring your A-game and really show what you got.

pheX: My law school brother! <3 Hope that Yomi and Tero can come aswell.

Paju

Smash Journeyman
From Finland there are coming at least:
Paju, udikku, bËst, NamiNami, Laatikko, mayhem, MasterTK, VilNess, RTpmwe and Jekkukissa.
Also there are few interested people that you maybe should add on the list:
Peki, saska, Über, Nipi (aka NHJ).

I will let you know if more people will attend.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
From Finland there are coming at least:
Paju, udikku, bËst, NamiNami, Laatikko, mayhem, MasterTK, VilNess, RTpmwe and Jekkukissa.
Also there are few interested people that you maybe should add on the list:
Peki, saska, Über, Nipi (aka NHJ).

I will let you know if more people will attend.

Holy ****, Finland is stepping it up! :bee:

Luma

Smash Lord
what about samo or wmk?

@aniolas well i'll either destroy some guys at smash or at drinking beer, dont really care which one =P

Paju

Smash Journeyman
what about samo or wmk?

@aniolas well i'll either destroy some guys at smash or at drinking beer, dont really care which one =P
WMK has retired a LONG time ago and I don't really know about Samochan anymore. She's been so inactive in the scene for about half a year. Also Neutroni won't be coming there as he is also retired.

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
This just keeps getting better!
70 people attending to this **** right now, and I think about 15-20 interested that I have not added yet due to insecurity.

I am having a meeting with the responsible for the venue on Thursday next week. There I'll see if we can press in 150 people instead of 100. I'll do my best but don't get your hopes up to soon.

@Vanityangel: It's cute that you think that :) Make sure to drag Swizzy with you.

@ Yomi-no-Kuni: Talk with the other Germans coming here, and make sure to attend!

@ Luma: You seem like a pretty cool guy, looking forward to meeting you at the tourney!

@ EK: Finally, I was waiting for that. You and Helios better make an awesome comeback in teams :)

@ pheX: Same as Yomi-no-Kuni.

@ ZetTroxX: I added you on the attending list ;)

@ All the Finns: Great to see Finland stepping it up like this! Looking forward to the crew battles!

Luma

Smash Lord
you silly guys and your loserbracket-talk, its obvious me and whoever i am teaming with will take this (oh ****, oldschool trash talk is back)

EK

Smash Journeyman
Haha yeah where is graysocks (grayfox) the best trash talker there is :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom