• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.e.a.s.t 3

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
Hey Mango
mm offer

Bo5 50 SEK
Random stage
Stage list: Onett, Rainbow Cruise, Poké Floats and Mute City.

- Askelink / "The Ash Link"

mayhem

Smash Cadet
Avengerangel what you play? I still dont have a teammate so yea we can team :) I usually play falco/fox in teams, but I have lately played marth more in singles and would like to try it out in teams, but depends a little bit on what you play :D

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
I play almost exclusively Falco (sometimes Fox/Puff in teams, but they're just secondary/pickpocket characters and I'm not as good with them as I am with Falco)
Falco/Fox is good and I guess I can easily team with Marth too. Double Falco is meh, but we can give it a try x)

mayhem

Smash Cadet
Ok sounds good, I team with falco in finnish tournaments always so atleast I have experience in falco as a teammate. We can try out what works the best at the venue =)

Ministry

Smash Ace
For the first post : he's French. Also, two more Frenchies will be there, since Dero and me have also booked our flights. Actually, I'm not 100% sure but whatever.

Anyone would want to team with me ?

I will team with you if you want

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
Finns are pretty much confirmed. But are arriving late on thursday thought, but I think we all would like to participate in crews battle, if it is possible by any means :).

Finns those are arriving:
Naminami
Paju
Novi
bËst
PeliQ
Loota
Cimo
Mayhem

Kabutox

Smash Apprentice
Since you still didn't put me on the list..

I'm confirmed now.

-Fays

Fuzzy, I hope I won't forget your stuff this time lol

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
So since thehousing thread is dead I wanted to ask again here, wether we (3ppl) could get housing from the 7th to the 10th, because our flight leaves three days after the tournament...

@aayla: those are awesome! Are you just going to go around and asking people or will you set up somewhere and people can come by?

Aayla

Smash Cadet
@aayla: those are awesome! Are you just going to go around and asking people or will you set up somewhere and people can come by?
I don't feel really comfortable asking around because I don't know most of you guys (well, the ones I know already have their photo). Also I don't want interrupt matches or force someone if he doesn't want to be portrayed. So I guess it will be easier if I leave the blackboard around and you ask me to take your picture when you are ready.

And thanks, I'm glad you appreciate the idea :)

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
@ faz: when i asked pasi he said he won't attend any tournaments ever again :( we sometimes get to see him at an austrian meeting but thats it

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Confirmed players from Finland:

- NamiNami
- Novi
- Best
- Laatikko
- Cimo
- Paju
- PeliQ
- Mayhem

I'm bringing:

- a videocamera (to record hype sets like in Smashers' Reunion + Montage)
- A wii + Melee SD Remix 2.0
- Record/Stream setup

Lolex, can I please have the SD Remix setup exclusive please?

Hype!!!

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
What's that Melee SD Remix 2.0 thingy? Is that the Melee hack I've seen on the SR's livestream?
If so, what changes from standard Melee? D:

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
I'm still looking for a team partner. I play Falcon as well. We don't know each other, but maybe we can play friendlies the first couple days and see if we make a good team?

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to bring my camera and a blackboard for my Smash Mugshots photo-project so make sure to think about something to write :D

If you don't know what I'm talking about
Wow - that´s a really cool idea. I will look for that blackboard when I´m @ the venue. :)

@ Finland: How about a crewmatch guys? Germany vs Finland? There will be enough german smashers around so we could make a 8 vs 8 crewmatch.Let´s stream this **** and we´ll get hyped as ****. :chuckle:

@ Jeapie: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I remember your set vs Calle W @ Beast 1 - we went totally insane. I request some freeplay with your sexy Falcon. <3

Get hyped!!

Top Bottom