• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.e.a.s.t 3

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
Yeah this one XD
But I've never heard about those names :)
Maybe cause I'm big and I scare people so they don't call us that when I'm in the room XD

BSeeD

Smash Journeyman
@porc : U better be coming if I am dude :p Maybe we'll fill a car from Lyon to Paris/Marseille ?

I think I'm supposed to come to ur place this week end with Salepate, we'll talk about that there, and also I'll give you your stuff back XD

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Updated OP with schedule and entry fees. Stay in touch for housing and sleeping, we are still working on that. But don't worry, we mostly just need to get it fully confirmed :)

Also, Housing and Teams threads coming up soon™

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
man, you guys and your crazy tournaments. 5 days long is too long. I wish I could make these :/

Beat!

Smash Master
The actual tournament doesn't last 5 days. That's just how long the venue is open. Melee singles and doubles start on Friday and finish on Saturday.

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
We decided that it's too hard to pull off a full tournament considering that we would need enough NTSC versions, and the battle between N64/GC controller and so on. We also wanted two free days in the start and the end of the tournament, and Project M seemed more important.

Of course, you may still play friendlies on some TV's. And if we can gather up enough setups and stuff on wednesday or if theres some time over on thursday, we could try to make something happen then :)

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Not everyone would enter, but we are looking at about 100 people coming and that's easily a 32 man bracket. It would easily take 8 hours with only 2 setups, and I doubt we have the time for that.

But as I said, if it's in any way possible then I'll support it for sure :)

Vegard

Smash Lord
lol Bseed, if that honestly is such a big deal breaker you wouldn'† bring it up in the first place, and you would just go and be really discrete about it. It's not like anyone can call you out on it if what you're saying is really true.
dumb

Slhoka

Smash Lord
lol Bseed, if that honestly is such a big deal breaker you wouldn'† bring it up in the first place, and you would just go and be really discrete about it. It's not like anyone can call you out on it if what you're saying is really true.
dumb
Nah, it's mostly that BSeeD likes to question pretty much everything, including stuff that isn't an actual problem with him.
He sounds like an addicted asshole, but I'm certain that while he can't keep his mouth shut whenever he disagrees, he doesn't care that much about it.
That's the BSeedian way : loud and fairly careless, but in fact very nice.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Think I'm pretty much confirmed for this event need first travelling experience for Smash.

Also check this out would be great to get a big European attendance for this...

Qlex

Smash Cadet
I'm going to go there.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I don't have much time to read all that (also I'm oblivious to what TBA means) so : Do I need to find a hotel? Also, do I need to book the tickets from the central station to the venue?

Thanks in advance

random-ness

Smash Cadet
I am going! :D
However, I really need a teammate, pretty much anyone would do!
AJP, would you be interested, since leffen is not going and we've been talking about teaming up before?

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
You know "oblivious" but not TBA? :D
TBA stands for To Be Announced, and I'm sorry it's taken such a long time to update it, but sleeping during the tournament is fixed and housing before and after the tournament will get fixed soon aswell. I'll make that housing thread now that I've talked about :rolleyes:
And no, you do not need to book tickets beforehand, you can find information on how to get a ticket on their homepage or on the train or wherever!

Qlex

Smash Cadet
Aight, I paid more than 270€ to get there, I'M GONNA GET THERE AIGHT.

Keep me informed please, thanks =)

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
Little update from Finland.

As far as I know, Naminami and Paju are only pretty much comfirmed players to come from Finland (haven't booked yet though -> looking for other finns decision wether they come or not). So far Players Qtio and Cimo are about to join with them so you may count them as "interested"

Mayhem, Saska and Novi can't make it according to latest information.

I'm working on my shedules so I can confirm my possibilities to attend ASAP. At the moment I'm 80% sure that I can make it :).

Loota might be coming as well, but I haven't heard about him

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
Little update from Finland.

As far as I know, Naminami and Paju are only pretty much comfirmed players to come from Finland (haven't booked yet though -> looking for other finns decision wether they come or not). So far Players Qtio and Cimo are about to join with them so you may count them as "interested"

Mayhem, Saska and Novi can't make it according to latest information.

I'm working on my shedules so I can confirm my possibilities to attend ASAP. At the moment I'm 80% sure that I can make it :).

Loota might be coming as well, but I haven't heard about him
You gotta come dude!! And why aren't hyvä poika, Sopanen and Mayhem coming? :C

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
how many players are confirmed atm ?
is mango still coming ? (lol)
is there a wifi at the tourney room ?
who's gonna comment the matches ?

yeah, i'm curious

IVP you better come to this :p
HYYYYYYPE

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
No idea how many are confirmed, and even if I did, that wouldnt say anything since it's smashers we're talking about :)
Don't know if mango is still coming, gues you have to ask him.
Might be able to bring a router and get wifi, not sure.
We have a number of people interrested in commentating, Mike Haggar, Hack, Viper, Aniolas, Helios and more are interrested.

Hype indeed!

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
What is the closest airport for international flights?

Mang0 is asking btw

E:

And btw, I'm coming, confirm me

Top Bottom