• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T 3 - Results and Shoutouts

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
Who wants to lay on my body?
> Doraki might be interessed :D

We (Porc , Dero & me) arrived safe yesterday night after more than 20 hours driving trip :D
BEAST was pure **** thx lolex & armada for this awesome tournament !
Thx to mango & scar for coming, you guys are really cool and it was nice to finally meet you
And special Thx to Ice for taking a Set off mango ;)

Shout out later

Baxon Aka ThaPotfather ;)

EDIT: Where are the videos ?? :/

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I want to give a huuuuge thank you to all TOs and people who helped making Beast III possible. I had a blast! Enough setups, a big venue, showers – and friendly people everywhere. I´m pretty much confirmed for Beast IV if there will be one. Again, thank you so much for this great experience.

Shouts:

Naminami: Dude I really like you – and so do all the other Germany smashers :D You are just a very cool guy to hang out with – and your Falco is surely as good as mine – though I was really happy to beat you in Crews :p - too bad you had such bad luck in Pools. But there´s always a next tournament. Hope to see you again soon. Stay cool. J

Finland: We got a really exciting crew match – it was hella fun. Hope you will do it again sometime. Shouts to Nami, best^ and Novi for taking me down ;) See you guys! J

Isa & Eagle: GG guys – though I don´t like the Doc matchup I guess I´m kinda good at it. See you next time.

Thomas: Daaaaaamn dude, your Jiggz is SICK. As I watched you beating Zgetto I was like “well, I guess fighting you won´t be easy”. You 2-0 me, but that first game was soooo close – damn you jiggz! :D Anyway you played very campy but also very good – and we both made 13th. See you next time in Top 10. ;)

Zgetto: You´re one of my favorite smashers. I can´t believe how ****ing fast your god damn Fox is. Anyway, we had a good Pool set – hope I can play you again soon. ;)

Baxon: Gratz for your good placing. You´re the man,man. :D Plz give me the dates for next HF-Lan and I will check if I can come. There´re about 10 interested German smashers so hurry the **** up! ;)

Porc: We had a good Set in Pools. Though I´d say this was one of my weakest performances of Beast III. I was disappointed after I lost to you - I grabbed the next opponent in our pool and 4stocked him with 13%. :D Being 1st Seed but losing to you felt wrong - just let me win next time okay? ;_; You´re also one of those Europeans Falcos who haven´t reached the top yet – someday we have to make it. :D Hope to see you again soon, maybe @ the next HF-Lan…? Bye. :)

Willy: Damn dude, our set was intense. First game was like a flush for me. But then you switched to Marth and I had no idea how you managed to outplay me like this. Anyway I trusted in my Falco and I reached the 2-2 – too bad you made that completely unnecessary SD @ the last match. Your mindset got screwed and I finished you thankfully. Let´s have a set without SDs next time! J

Ying: We had some good talk and a imo good Pool set. But yeah you weren´t playing on point, it was an uncomfortable situation...Anyway great speedrunning - I watched you playing every night I went to bed. See you soon! :)

Tonberry: We got a short set at the beginning of the Bracket - you looked very disappointed after that…I just very good at the Falcon matchup…Anyway man, GG – till next time!

Android: Your Shiek improved very much. I beat you in Norway last year – this time I didn´t stand a chance, though we had close matches. Gratz for placing 7th – your become more and more like your fath…I mean brother. :D

Timi: Hatten etwas mehr Freeplay diesesmal, dafür wars leider mitten in der Nacht am letzten Abend, das nächste Mal bitte zu einer etwas früheren Stunde, damit wir auch was Gescheites zusammengespielt bekommen >.< Trotzdem cool dich mal wieder gesehen zu haben, bis bald. J

Kiw1: Oida! Saucool dass du auch da warst, gratz an euch beide zum 5. In Teams, das ist schon ziemlich heftig gewesen. Nur schade dass es nix mit dem Bracket geworden ist, hättest da auf jeden Fall reingehört…

Onethousandthreehunderdthirtysevenmandaaaaaaaaaaaan: Es hat mich sehr gefreut, dass du mit am Start warst. J Haben uns endgut unterhalten, ich sollte vllt echt mal zu euch nach Wien kommen, damit man solche Sachen auch mal vertiefen kann. Hab mich sehr über deine Forumprobs gefreut, immer schön sowas zu hören. ;) Ich hoffe wir sehen uns bald wieder.

Yomi: Sooo schade dass du ggn Android verkackt hast. DU PENNER! ;_; Naja was solls, zumindest der Drang nach mehr Wegfahren und zocken scheint wieder zugenommen zu haben, scheinst zwischenzeitlich auch ultragut gespielt zu haben was man so hört…Lass mal bald was machen – was machst nächstes Wochenende? :D

Dusan: Ich war so froh, als ich dich da sitzen und zocken sah. Klasse dass dus doch noch geschafft hattest, ich hoffe, du bist dadurch nicht auf allzu viel Kosten sitzengeblieben. Wir haben glaub ich überhaupt nicht gezockt oder…? Oder doch, am Anfang son paar Freeplaymatches…? Naja keine Ahnung, deine Shiek wird auf jeden Fall immer immer besser, das ist sehr schön anzusehen…und auch etwas bedrohlich. :D

That girl who took that awesome pictures with that blackboard´n stuff (was your name ayla or something like that? :D): Thank you so much for those epic pictures – I hope you will upload them soon. We had some good talk – and you safed my live in the last night – after I took your medicine my stomach calmed down and after 12 hours I was able to eat a Burger again. :D What was your name again? Hope to see you again sometime. :)

Mike Haggar: We didn´t talk or something - I just wanna say you seem to be a very nice guy - I would like some freeplay against you next time. ;)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Also, a link to ayla's photo's would be nice at this point.
I believe she's post producting the pictures at the moment, so you'll have to wait a bit more.

Yeah... Why am I not listed? It's possible they forgot my score due to the three-way tie in our pool.

Anyways I got 4th in pool 15 with score 3-2 (7-4)

My scores:

NamiNami 2-0
Kiw1 1-2
VJ 0-2
Rkey 2-0
Tösen 2-0

NamiNami lost 0-2 vs Rkey making his score 7-4.

I'm pretty sure VJ 2-0'd Rkey or he wouldn't be tied with me and NamiNami at 7-4.
Hmm... I think I actually found the right scores, explaining the perfect tie. I'm gonna fix that. And I already added you in the list, you weren't there simply because of my mistake.

Edit @ ZetTroxX : hf.lan 5 has be postponed yesterday, so the date isn't confirmed yet. I should happen in June, but nothing sure yet.

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
Thx Slhoka for the information. I´ve heard rumors that there won´t be that much space @ HF-Lan for non-french-players? Would be nice if you guys could like reserve some spots for foreign smashers or something like that... But anyway, plz let us stay tuned about the next HF - there´re a lot of German smashers who are interested. :)

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Thx Slhoka for the information. I´ve heard rumors that there won´t be that much space @ HF-Lan for non-french-players? Would be nice if you guys could like reserve some spots for foreign smashers or something like that... But anyway, plz let us stay tuned about the next HF - there´re a lot of German smashers who are interested. :)
The hf.lans always lack space for any smashers. We're limited to 64 players, and we could pretty easily reach that cap with French players only. I always save spots for foreign players, but it's always hard to keep too many of them, because it's pretty frustrating for French players -not to mention Parisian ones - not to be able to attend a tournament in their own country/city.
In short : we'll see, but good to know you guys wanna attend too :D

UGS.Android

Smash Cadet
This Tournament was AWESOME =D

Armada/Aniolas/Lolex: Awesome tournament! It's always fun to hang around with you guys =) See you next time

Faab: It was really nice to talk with you again =) I hope you coming next time too =) Nice Work in teams too!!

Zgetto: Your Fox is really hard to keep up with. But next time I will take you down :p

Adam: You always seems really glad and I really liked to play friendless with you, it was awesome =D

Jeapie: I really liked our set. I really like those set, You played really good in singels. I hope you come to Beast 4 =)

Ice: It was nice to see you on fire against Mango in Grand Finals. I really like to see you play and I hope we can play friendless net time =)

Over: It's always fun to see you, man =) You played really good and I promise you that I will play friendless with you ;)

Mango: It was really nice to talk with you. We never played friendless but I hope you coming back to Sweden and then I will not let you get away with this :p

Scar: Do still remember me? :p it was nice to talk with you and I hope you like the tournament. I never played friendless with like Mango but it was awesome to talk with you =) (We played in teams so I guess it was something :p)

Baxon/JD/Doraki/Porc and the rest of you: Its hard to play/talk with all people at the same time but its felt like I didn't do anything with you =( Next time =)

Paju: It was nice to play against a Peach again. I really liked our sets and I hope we play again next time =)

To the rest of people: It was awesome to see you again. You guys make Beast 3 to be more than awesome. I couldn't get a better tournament. =)

See you next time!

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
Zetroxx: thanks man, you got a great falco too. yea, see you in top 10 ;)

eagle: yes, i didn't really figure that out about the grabbing when we played. you played really solid, i thought i'd understood the matchup after we played friendlies at beauty, but that pool set tells another story. really good doc! :)

Qlex

Smash Cadet
LOL @ blackout pic. So funny how it looks like Bose is yelling at me, but I don't recall anthing. It just looks like I'm in shock!

Also, I don't want to mess with BatLolex

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Sigh, I really wanted to write some shoutouts but I'm too busy and a bit too tired these days to actually write them and I know I'll end up forgetting about this, so I'll just thank everyone for this awesome tourney. Thanks to the TO's who did a fantastic job and thanks to everyone I played with/talked to, I had a lot of fun. Last but not least thanks to MikeHaggar for the housing and for being such a nice and funny guy <33
I wish I played more friendlies with some players like Faab/Zgetto/Paju/Thomas etc. but I hope I'll get to play you guys some other time :D

NMW: I loved the friendlies we played and THE LAST NIGHT AT MIKE'S PLACE OMG I'm still laughing. You're a nice and friendly guy, I hope to see you soon <3
Nevermind for the tournament lol, I'm almost used to it xd. Now that you got so much Falco practice you're ready to **** Zhu and Westballz x)

Mayhem: We totally could have done much better in teams, I'm sorry I didn't play well enough dude. Anyway it was nice teaming with you and I hope we can play some singles next time.
Also bEst and PeliQ (or should I say PelleQ) I loved our friendlies and I think that if you guys didn't pick Pichu/G&W you could have done way better against mayhem and me xP

NamiNami: Your Falco is very nice and you're pretty good at the ditto :D
Did we play on a recording set-up? I'd love to see some of our matches! I rarely get the chance to play good spacies so watching those videos could help me get better at the MU

Tonberry: Nice to see you again and thanks for the Bowser matches. Omg I've never played a good Bowser before and yours is awesome :D
Also you've got a very good Falcon too

Mango & Scar: Thanks for coming and playing. I didn't think you were such nice guys <3 And props for your placings.

wtf I could go on forever so I'll just end it here D:
Thanks everyone for the awesome week <3

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
Shout out Time =D

America:

Mango: Man you are so good, our sets were really nice and i learned a lot !
congratulations for the tournament, it was nice to meet you & smoke with you dude
see you in cali ;)

Scar: You seems to be a chill guy, too bad we didn't played some friendlies :/
congratulations for the teams ;)

Germany:
Ice: Man... i don't know what to say, you are sooooo ****...!
That set vs mango... OMG it was so awesome.
Good luck for evo my friend you'll need it :D

Jon_ass: It was nice to chill with you again, too bad we had not enough weed LOL
I'll come in germany visit you guys for sure ;)

Daumling: We didn't played... but we had a lot of fun xD
it was nice to see you again man, take care ;)

Zettroxx: that MM vs scar was awesome, you should use more uptilt/bair vs falcon next time ;)
can't wait to see your next combo video with that combo on scar :D

Timi/Kiwi: You guys improved a lot, and you have a nice team work ;)
I'm glad we played a few friendlies on the last day, it was really fun haha
see you soon

Yomi: Man, it was really nice to see you again... i miss the old time in lyon with you AE & tero hahaha
too bad we didn't played some friendlies :/

Netherlands:

Adam: always a pleasure to chill with you bro'
Next time i'll kick your ass with my maxi ;)

Zgetto: i wanted to see you in GF against Mango !
Next time maybe ;)
Too bad you couldn't house us on the way back to france :/
See you in may dude

Faab: i really wanted to play you, but we didn't...
come visit me in may when i'll be in amsterdam !

Fays: Thanks for coaching me against mango lol
it was nice to see you again bro !

Jeapie: Aka the "Sexiest Falcon Ever" Aka "The Hype Player" Aka "The Edgecancel Master"...
i can go on for hours lol, we did not play again :(
it makes me sad, next time i see you, you'll be the first guy i'll play for sure ;)

Jimmy: Ik haat je ! hahaha
your falco is **** bro, keep it up ;)

Sweden:

Armada: Thanks a lot for organising this , it was awesome :D
and thx for thoses 4 stocks on mango, you're still N°1 by far ;)

Lolex: Thx for everything man, Beast was ****
can't wait for the next one ;)

Aniolas: always a pleasure to hang out with you bro' ^^
I think we didn't played this time but we will fix that when you'll come in paris for that eminem concert !
seeya soon man ;)

Android: Close games in teams man !
you improved a lot since last time, keep it up dude ;)

Mike haggar: Aka The Hype Master, it was nice to chill with you again bro'
too bad we didn't stayed at your place the last day :/
come at HF lan !

Sparken/C: we didn't played... again
we should fix that next time, it was nice to see you man ;)

Zoler: Nice fox dude keep it up ;)

Rocky: That MM vs Scar was really nice man !
your falcon is sexy to watch :o

Dev: Nice set against scar dude ;)
your fox is **** !

Captain Jadde: Thx for everything man, if you visit france and need something just ask me ;)

IVP: Finally i met you !
you are really nice man, and the freeplay session we had was really cool
now you are the best swedish player hahaha , keep it up , your fox is mad sexy
hope to see you at beast 4 ;)

Finland:

Paju: Our set was really intense, and it seems that you know well the falco match up !
sorry for the "Adam" tag lol but i had to take my friend's revenge ;)

Nami-Nami: Man, we finally played !
hahaha your falco is **** dude :D, our set was nice !
and btw thx for the recording+uploading stuff, you're the man ;)

Mayhem(?): Your fox is really fast dude, and that suicide on the first match was lame...
we should play some friendlies next time !

Novi: it was nice to see you again man, thx for the recording stuff

Italy:
AvengerAngle: Nice freeplay session, you improved a lot since last time man
keep it up ;)

Aayla: Thanks a lot for the pictures, they're awesome as always....
and thx a lot for cheering for me/giving me back the motivation against Ice/mango/fuzzyness
it helped me a lot ;p

UK:
Fuzzyness: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
Our set ... lol
I felt bad when i beat you, you should have picked fox the last match
Next time man ;)
and thx for the recording stuff ;)

Norway:

Tonberry: Always nice to talk with you man :)
and the crew france vs Norway was way too fun haha
We'll beat you guys next time ;)

Thomas: i should have played against you in crews lol

Danemark:
King funk: You improved a lot since last summer
Our set in teams was really close haha
please do a KFC 3 !!!

Eagle: it was nice to meet you, your doc is mad good
Next time i'll ban FD LOL

Frenchies: > cubeforum
-------------------------------------------------------------

Beast 3 was one of the best tournament i've been to !
Thanks again to Lolex &Armada for this awesome week i've spent in sweden
Hope to see all of you guys at the next big euro tournament

Sorry for my poor english and sorry if i forgot you in the shout out list
-Baxon

For thoses who don't know:
Slhoka, porc, Willy, Dero & me missed the plane to sweden, so we had to drive like 1800 km to get there
we made a little video of the road trip (Paris,Amsterdam,Hamburg,Copenhagen,Gothenburg)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uunveEpfnHo
just in case you guys wanna see it :D

Aayla

Smash Cadet
Finally the mugshots are online!

https://picasaweb.google.com/113545355337414774365

I really want to thanks everybody who asked for a photo and helped/encouraged my work (it made everything easier for me) and apologize if somebody didn't had a chance to take his picture. If we will ever meet in the future, I'll be more than happy to make up for the missed opportunity. Sorry also for the bad quality of the shots but I am noob, my camera is old and I couldn't find a well-lighted spot in the venue. If there is any mistake with nametags/countries just pm me and I'll fix it asap.

I'd love to shoutout everybody I talked with but I'm afraid I would forget someone. Thanks SO much BatLolex/Armada/.. for organizing the tournament, it was amazing and it really made me hope to come back to Sweden soon. This was the first time ever I've been able to sleep properly during an event so +1000 points for you. Tons of thanks also to MikeHaggar for housing us the last night and being so kind: I had a lot of fun at your place and I hope to see you again soon.

Frenchies: it was so good to see you guys again, I really miss tournaments in Paris and Lyon and all of you too. Better shoutouts later on the cubeforum.

German players: I am sorry we haven't played too much together, while taking your photos (the group one is amazing) I really enjoyed talking with you guys. I hope I'll be able to see you again, maybe at some German tournament.

ZetTroxX: happy to hear you felt better! I couldn't help but imagine you agonizing in pain so I'm glad it helped. Hope you'll like the photos and thanks for the nice talk

1337man_dan: thanks for being the guinea pig of my photo project, you have proven your bravery and I really appreciate. And thanks also for the nice talks and freeplays.

Guys housed by MikeHaggar: I am really sorry I went to sleep early but I was super tired. I really had a lot of fun playing mario kart and everything, thank you. I hope you enjoyed your stay after we left. Next time: Mario Kart 64, beers included.

Mango&Scar: thanks for playing with me the last morning, I know you were both tired and I really appreciated. Congrats with the tournament, come back to Europe soon and bring with you more people

Fays: we definitely should team again in freeplay, our first matches were absolutely encouraging. Congrats for your Bob Ross insipired skills (and thanks Faab for reminding me about him)

Jeapie: I swear I know who you are.

Ministry: let us know when you will come to Italy!

Fuzzyess: our first attempt of anglo-italian pasta was good but we can do better. Get ready for the next tournament.

Kinect: take care of your joystick and train hard, we all want to see you in top10

Over/Baxon/Ice/Porc/Android: congratulations for improving so much since last time we met, I was really impressed and happy to see so many good players.

Thanks also to all the nice people I talked/played with, that's what makes a tournament like B.e.a.s.t 3 so special. I really hope to see you guys again.

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
AvengerAngel: Thanks :D. I feel like the ditto is my worst matchup so it was nice to have a bunch of friendlies with you. And yes I wanted to record them so I can analyze them later too. I already uploaded the video of our friendlies. Accidentally cut it off at the end but I guess it doesn't matter.

I post all my uploaded videos to the video thread.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
Awesome pictures, had a good laugh going through the albums. The only complaint would be that I didn't find myself (Loota from Finland) there as I'm sure you certainly took a photo of me :p

This was a great tournament btw, I was too lazy to post anything earlier and already forgot everything lawl

EDIT: Oh, thanks Aayla! My hoodie string seems to have something against me ;_;

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
@ Baxon LOL awesome video. Thank you for the games <333
Your Falco is great and I'm not sure but I think you could be better than Aldwyn by now (in the dittos) :D

@ NamiNami omg THANKS <33
I'll watch them soon. I'm glad I got some matches recorded :D
Also the Falco drawing in the photo is awesome xd

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
This looked like a fantastic tourney from what I watched. Good stuff Armada, Lolex, Slhoka, and everyone else who hosted this.

kiw1

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if i forget anybody, especially to's since i didnt have to do anything with them, just can give you a general shoutout: nice tournament, although i think to's shouldn't change the rules while the tournament is running (making 2 round of pools instead of 1), but i guess its not a big deal expect for me, im salty because i was 1st seed and got knocked out in 2nd round of pools :p
USA:
Mango: ggs, was cool to talking a bit to you since you're pretty cool, hope to see you soon.
Scar: well singles didnt turn out too great for you, but whatever teams win + my 3$, good enough :p

Italy:
Girl/lady/woman with the camera: im sorry we didnt really talk haha, but you seemed pretty cool and nice, next time i will get a single picture, i just didnt feel like getting one on beast, dunno why :p but anyways u did some great work. and good **** playing mario, mario is the best.

France:
Baxon: man was so nice to see you, friendlies were fun but i would've liked to play you longer, will see you at the next tournament :D
Porc: only played teams irc :/ and you ***** us there haha, was a cool set though, see you next time.
Willy: well you got me in singles pools like last time 2-1 :( i will get you man!
somebody-i-played-when-i-was-really-tired: lol ggs, cant really remember anything since we both were just so tired
shloka: yay! im always impressed when you talk german :D didnt talk too much though, anyways gj on helping the TOs :)
doraki + qles: #teampoolofdeath

Swedes:

Rocky: well played some friendlies, improve your falcon dittos man :D
jerk: gay lol, i hated that set because i dont like to camp but i dont know what else to do against samus
VJ: ggs man, you have to improve your edgeguards though :/ otheriwse the set would've been yours
mikehaggar: really liked talking with you, you seem like a pretty cool guy

Norway:

Tonberry + Dj black: damn ggs, sorry u thought it was bo5 :/ but **** happens, i was teaming with westballz in LA playing against s2j and merc and i didnt even know we were playing a tournament set haha
Achertronic (+ Thomas): man you're good at fox dittos, had to switch to falco :/ but u played really good so ggs man. ANd for teams: was a bit noteable you're not used to puff teams, but i think you will learn that if you play 2-3 sets against other puffs, you were still doing really good :)

Finland:
Naminami: was really cool playing/talking with you, hope we see each other at the next tournament.. and u won't 2-0 me then :(
Paju: sorry that i was a bit salty, ggs you played really well

DENMARK:
King funk: man you're hilarious, best fuzzyness impersination :D was really cool playing/hanging out with you, hope that happens soon again and maybe somehow a new kfc will happen :)
kinect: ggs, train hard my friend :D

Netherlands:
Adam + Jeapie: ggs, next time we got you guys :D, + extra jeapie shoutout for being amazing, when we played freeplay you played so good as well, i love your shielddrops + showoff stuff :D
Faab: always fun having you around :D

Germans + Austrians:
Jo ihr wisst bescheid glaub ich, würde euch allen einzeln shoutouts geben aber halte es nicht für nötig weil ihr wisst dass ich euc echt alle mag :D

Special Shoutout:
i hope no drama starts here but
Leffen: LOL

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
I actually enjoyed our set, Kiw1. Strategy is a huge part of the game. I'm used to being the lame one myself, so I have a hard time fighting other lame playstyles. I really gotta play on my offensive game as I only know how to play defensive. GGs man and congrats on winning our first pool. I look forward to future rematches ;)

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey, does anyone have the full PM results? I'm putting together a results archive for Project M, and that would be really useful. If not, then does anyone remember the top 8 and which characters they used? DarkUsleon posted the following list and I added characters, but he was missing the last 7th place:

1.Armada (Pit)
2.Mango (Fox/Falco)
3. Faab (Marth)
4. Fuzzy (Lucario)
5. Eagle (Snake)
5. Yomi (Charizard)
7. Android (Charizard/Pikachu?)
7.???? (???)

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
android plays charizard and has pikachu as a secondary (idk if he used pika in tournament)

i also think fuzzy used some lucas & marth in tournament, check with him

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Good to hear! Was Mango's Fox difficult to fight in PM with Pit? I know you won, but there are no videos uploaded :(
They weren't even close :p
I think, out of two bo7 sets, Mango won 1 match. Many nice comboes, though. You should look forward to the matches :)

Top Bottom