• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.B.O.T 1- Melee Mayhem! Congratulations RoyalBlood on winning!!!

GFE

Smash Journeyman
i wanna play the losers brackets already, up 4 fiendys any one let me kno pm me online all day (4 ggs pm me)

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I'm posting the losers bracket on thursday, so please try to get your matches done by then

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Lotm (me) Shiek/Zelda vs. (PK) (Blackmateria7) Ness. 2-0 I won.

First round on yoshi's island, I won by 1 stock I think.

Second round Blackmateria7 counterpicked Battlefield, I won by 1 stock again (that one was close O_O).

GG's man keep brawlin'.:)

Barge

The people who dropped out for the first round still have a second chance to fight in the losers bracket, though if you don't make it by the end of the time limit when I post the losers brackets, then I'll have to DQ you.

This tournament might be extended to 4-5 days starting thursday ending sunday, because its Double Elimination it might take longer. But it really depends on who shows up

Barge

I'd like to remind you that some of us (coughmecough) are too busy to play at any time except for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Then you should'nt have a problem, losers brackets will only be posted on thursday, tournament wont start til friday

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Well my opponent said he is going to forfeit. We were both busy this weekend and I think he can't brawl during weekdays, not sure exactly. He might actually be dropping out of the tourney, but PM him just to be sure.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Yeah, good games, man. Keep representing with Jigglypuff, though! She's needs people in her corner.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So this tourney will happen and be completed this weekend right?
Well I might be busy on Saturday, but I'm not sure how busy. Depending on how it goes a may have to forfeit a match, but I won't drop out.

This is just a heads up, I'm not forfeiting anything for sure yet. I'll let you know on Friday or Saturday.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Umm... the tournament is ongoing. The first round will be finished by Saturday, and you can play against your opponent at any point in time this week.

Barge

Since its double elim it might be longer then I thought, I'll be sure to make a single elimination in my next tournament, try to finish your matches as soon as possible, hopefully we'll finish by sunday this weekend. I'll post the losers bracket up and round 2 winners up when everyone finishes.

Update 10/6/08:

Changed the color of the brackets (Lolz halloween :p) Plus it looks better

And only 4 more matches for round 1 winners! Get em' doneeeeeeeee!

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Single elim. is lame. What if gimpyfish joins the next tournament and I face him first round and get last place in the tourny even if in reality I'm second best? What then hmmm?!

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Barge, but it turns out i Have to work all weekend, so I won't be attending the tourney. Sorry Bro

maybe next time

Barge

Only 3 more matches! Try to get them in by tommorow!
I'll be randomizing the losers bracket as well, because theres still people who can't make it, and I'm not going to bother finding someone to replace them, so whoever is matched up against someone who can't make it = free win.

Barge

Hmm, excuse my dickness, but lifes not fair. Lol :O

Anyways, Double elims are too long and complicated, especially with 32 people, I'd prefer single elim.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Unfortunately I might be busy on Saturday as well... not sure to what extent, exactly. I'll keep you guys posted if I know that I will have to forfeit a match.

Barge

I'll give you guys 4 hours to complete your round 1 matches, then i'll post round 2 winners and round 1 losers

Barge

Do the three that didnt do their matches get DQ'ed?
I'm putting them in the losers bracket, hell naw I ain't finding subs ;)
The person against them will get a free win

But they have a second chance to show up for round 2

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm......looks like me and Royal have a Zelda Ditto on our Hands. This should be interesting.
Royal lets try and do our Match tomorrow. Saturday might be busy for me.

Barge

You guys have until tommorow, then the rounds will go much quicker, I will not give exceptions for lateness

Halaster

Smash Ace
Ghost, I'm here if you can get our matches done. I'll try to refresh this regularly in case you PM. Or contact me on AIM: Mcloud483.

Barge

I don't know why people sign up and never post or show up. It kind of pisses me off, theres what, 5 active people?

I'm going to start being strict in the entry rules after this one =/

Top Bottom