• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #1 Results

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Brawl Doubles
1. M2K + Lain :metaknight: + :metaknight:
2. The Lady Gaga + Beyonce Experience (Sparta Kick + Tech_Chase) :metaknight:/:snake: + :dedede:
3. Victory is our Destiny (NoJ + Gio) :gameandwatch: + :metaknight:
4. Mikey Lenetia + Ori :peach: + :metaknight:/:marth:
5. Red vs Blue (Zyth + Ron) :metaknight: + :rob:/:metaknight:
5. Swagg (Boxxy + Rainbow Dash) :metaknight: + :metaknight:
7. Gifts + DRDN :metaknight: + :kirby2:
7. The Kawaii Tropiuses (WuvS + Hyperactive_Ducky) :jigglypuff:/:metaknight: + :lucas:/:pit:/:metaknight:
9. Team Shenanigans (Pikajew + Shenanigans) :toonlink:/:lucario:

Bracket

Brawl Singles
1. M2K $96 :metaknight:
2. Lain $48 :metaknight:
3. Sparta Kick $16 :snake:/:metaknight:
4. Judge :wario:/:metaknight:
5. Rabbi Nevins :metaknight:
5. Mikey Lenetia :peach:
7. Tutu :sheik:
7. WTP :falco:/:kirby2:/:metaknight:
9. Tech_Chase :dedede:/:popo:
9. DRDN :kirby2:
9. WuvS :yoshi2:/:jigglypuff:
9. Duck :falco:
13. Ori_bro :popo:/:metaknight:
13. Gifts :metaknight:
13. Loe1 :wario:
13. Zyth :metaknight:/:olimar:

Bracket

Melee Doubles*
1. M2K + Lain
2. Juggleguy + Duck
3. Moose + BrainJack
4. Scotu + Mikey Lenetia
5. Abu + Kalamazhu
5. Tree + Kinglit
7. Rogu + WuvS
7. Pikajew + Shenanigans

Melee Singles*
1. M2K ($54)
2. Duck ($27)
3. Juggleguy ($9)
4. Moose
5. Lain
5. Bowyer
7. Mikey Lenetia
7. BrainJack
9. Dre the Ace
9. Gio
9. Slayertokey
9. Scotu
13. WuvS
13. Aceplayer
13. Kinglit
13. Hellsing
17. Jungle
17. Sasha​

MvC3 Singles**
1. Kiltz
2. DRDN
3. ShardZ
4. MIT
5. Eric
5. BMF
7. WTP

* = need characters from Juggleguy
** = need results from Omniswell

Boxxy

Smash Lord
lmao rainbow dash. we are the best. getting $$$ next time

SHOUT OUTS

gio- <3333333333333 i missed seeing you. really glad we got to hang out and talk :)
marco- WHAT A BEAST GETTING 5th AW YEAH!!! good work buddy. glad i got to see you again!!
lain- stop taking sk to rc lmao. missed you also. maybe we can chill next tourney.
mikey- good seeing you! best peach.

special shout out to having the best team mate out there

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
lol, I used more Snake than MK. I think Judge went all Wario. Tech used ICs.

edit: I think zyth used Olimar too.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol, I used more Snake than MK. I think Judge went all Wario. Tech used ICs.
Thanks I didn't see Tech use ICs at all except once, but yes if you know that you used any other characters please tell me so I can edit the OP

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I used ICs to take a game off Judge in pools and Sparta Kick in bracket.

Also add :metaknight:to my name for doubles.

Shoutouts later. Holla.

:phone:

Rizk18

Smash Lord
This makes me sad that there were no :fox: and or :pikachu2: at this tourney. Although I think I would want to kill these :metaknight: with :fox: because he was a more satisfying U-smash :)

Edit: Also Ori, would you consider fixing my sig so it doesnt look choppy? Or if you want making me a new one please? Totally up to you.
Edit2: WTP not going :kirby2: at all this tourney? Tisk tisk.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I used Mario in a game in Dubs

Brawl Singles
1. M2K $96 :metaknight: Expected but cool playing against you and the 2v1s were fun too
2. Lain $48 :metaknight: good getting second next time go for first and we still need to hang
3. Sparta Kick $16 :snake:/:metaknight: good **** getting 3rd
4. Judge :wario:/:metaknight: FINALLY I got to play you hope to hang with you sometime too
5. Rabbi Nevins :metaknight: Good games next time I got you though
5. Mikey Lenetia :peach: **** Peach yours is too good
7. Tutu :sheik: glad there was no money on the reverse main matches that was sad but hope to play you again next tourney
7. WTP :falco:/:kirby2:/:metaknight: Fun playing you in Marvel and next time use Kirby hes too good
9. Tech_Chase :dedede:/:popo: who uses D3 in doubles... a D3 Main good seeing you again
9. DRDN :kirby2: you still play this game why? get better with mario and dont fight 2 MKs on an inch wide area its BAD!!
9. WuvS :yoshi2:/:jigglypuff: Good seeing you and thanks for doing the stream
9. Duck :falco: good games hope to face you again
13. Ori_bro :popo:/:metaknight: ?? how are you down here your supposed to be working on getting PR'd
13. Gifts :metaknight: Good teaming with you we kept having a bad game each set but next time well do better
13. Loe1 :wario: I didnt play against you here so maybe at TCs hopefully you saw judge use wario because its sick
13. Zyth :metaknight:/:olimar: Singles I got you but Dubs not so much...​

MvC3 Singles**
1. Kiltz good **** I got too cocky and was buzzing congrats on those points but Ill take them next time
2. DRDN This proves you should practice and maybe wait until MvC is over to start drinking the Jagger :)
3. ShardZ You had a solid game and a decent team keep it up
4. ???
5. ???
5. ???
7. ???
7. ???​

MIT Ill play you anytime if I dont work Friday (wont know until friday) Ill try to find a ride to Scalas
Omni Add those people I sent you and learn to counter Wolvies Dive kick better
Scala good to see you again hope to see you soon I need revenge for AP
Boxxy I seemed to be around you a lot Your cool peeps and a lot of fun to play keep coming to tourneys even if its just to hang out

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles
1. M2K $96 :metaknight: yoo thanks for the tips and the mk dittos. I learned infinitely from those matches
2. Lain $48 :metaknight: thanks for the cig *****
3. Sparta Kick $16 :snake:/:metaknight: we didnt play but the doubles at scalas were fun of course
4. Judge :wario:/:metaknight: thanks for the 5th place hug prize <3333
5. Rabbi Nevins :metaknight: yo you suck, dont be so nervous
5. Mikey Lenetia :peach: nice talking to you, i see you met my girlfriend..."nugget" hahah
7. Tutu :sheik: good matches and thanks for the advice. It helped me a lot, I look forward to playing with you more and learning a lot more from you.
7. WTP :falco:/:kirby2:/:metaknight: you will be missed next year in the EL :( thanks for pretty much being my mentor. Oh and we need a rematch, I was SO SALTY about the duck match I couldnt play well -.-
9. Tech_Chase :dedede:/:popo: thanks a ton for trying to help me out. It helps immensely just for someone to point out that I need to calm down. I was getting way too nervous every match and I really have to work on that. I resort to muscle memory when I get nervous and thats never good
9. DRDN :kirby2: good matches, youre a fun person to play. Lots of laughter and no tension, I wish all matches could be like that
9. WuvS :yoshi2:/:jigglypuff: Youre a god. Wendys was delicious thanks sir <3 nice meeting you
9. Duck :falco: Ill never beat you. Its psychological I swear LOL. I always just imagine vijay and yuma telling me I suck as I play you the whole time, it throws me off. Nahh youre just ****. Hope to see you more this summer james
13. Ori_bro :popo:/:metaknight: Fun tourney, lets go back to the gamer lounge soon
13. Gifts :metaknight: fun stuff the night before yooooo.
13. Loe1 :wario: fun friendlies, keep practicing. I know you use wiimote but you should definitely start learning the controller. I can help you out next tourney, just ask. Im a friendly person, id be honored to help someone out
13. Zyth :metaknight:/:olimar: man that was clooooose. What a bummer at the end :(

super sexy shoutouts to boxxy <33

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
Melee Singles

1. M2K - really fun playing against you, I see how much farther I still have to go now
2. Duck - T.T
3. Juggleguy - gooooooooooooood **** beating mark and lain, hope we start seeing more of this
4. Moose - don't walk into poles lol
5. Lain - always awesome seeing you
5. Bowyer - ggs
7. Mikey Lenetia - didn't get to play you this time in bracket, i hope we can play some time
7. BrainJack - sup jason
9. Dre the Ace - ggs in pools
9. Gio - loooooooooool melee da bess
9. Slayertokey - you're definitely the most improved out of anyone that I've seen
9. Scotu - don't kill yourself every game lol
13. Aceplayer - stacked *** bracket haha
13. Hellsing - ggs
17. Jungle - lol wat?
17. Sasha - yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Brawl Singles

2. Lain - lol dropped chaingrab
5. Rabbi Nevins - gooooooood **** getting 5th
7. Tutu - that MK
7. WTP - duuuuuuuuuude free wins :p
9. DRDN - ggs
9. Duck - el oh el
13. Ori_bro - ice climbers vs. falco not fun for anyone lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Thanks a ton Ori for hosting this. Dual Smash tourneys are great, I get to see some old faces even if I don't play Brawl anymore. Didn't expect M2K to show up, lol. And the hot dogs were better this time!

Here are the Melee characters and some shoutouts:

Melee Doubles*
1. M2K + Lain :sheik: :fox: + :marth: :fox:
2. Juggleguy + Duck :falcon: + :samus2:
3. Moose + BrainJack :falco: + :marth:
4. Scotu + Mikey Lenetia :fox: + :peach:
5. Abu + Kalamazhu :jigglypuff: + :peach:
5. Tree + Kinglit :fox: + :falco:
7. Rogu + WuvS :falco: + :jigglypuff:
7. Pikajew + Shenanigans :pikachu2: + :mewtwo:
Melee Singles*
1. M2K ($54) :marth: :sheik: congrats on winning, thanks for playing Marth vs my Falcon for a few games, the Mewtwo was looking badass as well.
2. Duck ($27) :samus2: thanks for teaming with me and rooting for me during both sets against Lain, haha. you vs m2k's marth was entertaining. good games in bracket as well.
3. Juggleguy ($9) :falcon: got trashed in pools by scotu and brainjack but somehow came back to take 3rd, lolol.
4. Moose :falco: epic beatdown of m2k's falcon in game 2, obviously the Juggleguy Falcon practice has paid off. good games in bracket too. I want more spacies practice this summer.
5. Lain :falco: :marth: good games in bracket, it's about damn time I finally beat you, haha. we've both come a looooong way since Smash club at Huron.
5. Bowyer :falco: didn't play (the Marth/Falco game doesn't count, my Marth is awful these days lol) see you at UMT2.
7. Mikey Lenetia :peach: didn't play, I was secretly hoping you'd beat Lain so I could get a chance to. next time for sure.
7. BrainJack :marth: :falco: Falcon slayer!! good games in our pool, I haven't been that salty about a set in a long time, haha.
9. Dre the Ace :marth: :pikachu2:yo, still can't beat that G&W with anyone other than Falcon >_> fun friendlies, let's play more Reach this summer.
9. Gio :sheik: so salty about our Marth/Fox friendly... next time I play you I'm sending that Marth a one-way ticket to **** probation land.
9. Slayertokey :falcon: :marth: very impressive win vs Mikey... that's more than I can say, I'm like 0-4 career against him lmao.
9. Scotu :fox: good games in both pools and bracket, all your Fox needed was another hour of warmup time and I would've been done for.
13. WuvS :jigglypuff: didn't play, let's get a few games in next time. are you coming to UMT2? we missed you at the first one.
13. Aceplayer :drmario: good job taking down travis in pools, those league of legend games must be doing something good for you.
13. Kinglit :falco:fun friendlies, looking forward to playing you more this summer and this fall at UM!
13. Hellsing :marth:very impressed with how much you've improved, even in the short amount of time between UMT1 and this tourney. fun friendlies, still salty about the ness ditto.
17. Jungle :fox: :falco: always fun to play friendlies with you, it's like a live dual combo video every match. and thanks a ton for doing most of the TO stuff, I was on oversalt after pools.
17. Sasha :sheik: :drmario: I was surprised to see you at this after you and your lazy *** skipped out on GSS and UMT1. come to UMT2!

Mit

Smash Ace
FWIW I took 4th in Marvel. Kiltz popped in late and robbed me of my third :(

I need to step it uuup. Wish my friends that lived close by weren't so bad.

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh Ori add :metaknight: for me in both singles and doubles. I did beat a certain vVv member in the ditto..lol

Shoutouts after work today.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ill edit the OP tonight when I'm not on my iPod. I will also be posting shoutouts soonish!

ZTD | TECHnology

TC's Sexy Shoutouts:

1. M2K $96: I learned much from you this weekend. Good shiznit winning everything. Hope to see you again.

2. Lain $48: You guys trashed us in doubles..lol Good games though. Don't forget to call me soon.

3. Sparta Kick $16: Daniel <3 I had so much fun teaming again. And good stuff taking yet another set off Lain...and beating me for the 3rd time in a row. Our sets are always hilarious lol Also its always fun to just hang out and chat with you. Let's get that wifi in soon. Teach me your ways wifi warrior ;) Oh and one last thing:

BEEEYAAAAAAAAAWW!! LMAO

4. Judge: Drinking before your set with Lain...oh Nick..lol.

5. Rabbi Nevins: Good stuff getting 5th this weekend. And always happy to help when I can. Just gotta get you over your nerves and this placing high thing might be a regular thing for you :)

5. Mikey Lenetia: Mikey <3 GGs in doubles. Always nice to see you.

7. Tutu: You are the ONLY person in MI that makes me feel like I'm a complete scrub when I play you. I have this dumb mental block against you right now. One day soon I'll take a set off you. GGs as always bro.

7. WTP: I blame you Kevin. You know what I'm referring to...:awesome:

9. Tech_Chase: Why do you lose to the same 2 people over and over?

9. DRDN: DDD too pro in teams ;) Nice to see you again.

9. WuvS: I hate Yoshi ..lol But playing yours was fun. GGs.

13. Ori_bro: GGs in doubles, thanks for hosting and nice to see you again as always.

13. Gifts: Lawl :metaknight: dittos. I refuse to fall for your off stage shenanigans anymore. Not after the last time..lol Keep playing MK though.

13. Loe1: I managed to avoid embarrassing myself on Rainbow Cruise today...lol

13. Zyth: GGs in doubles yo.

Extended Shoutouts

- NoJ: It was awesome seeing and playing you again in doubles. That :gw: is still legit. I see your phobia of Snake is still there though...:snake: lol

- Gio: You and NoJ make a nice team baby.

BEEEYAAAAAWWWWWWW!

- Boxxy: Nice to see and play you again <3

- Scala: Fun smashfest and nice seeing you again :D

- Omni: Westside!

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
1. M2K $96- I can’t believe you had me watch my first stock over again before continuing on with the set lmao. Good stuff winning.
2. Lain $48- Good stuff with second. I like how your rusty ICs did better against M2K than your MK did lmao. One of these days I’m going to beat you more than once a tourney… one of these days…… “BEEEYAAAAWW” killed me. I’m so stealing that.
3. Sparta Kick $16- Stick with Snake lmfao
4. Judge- The car ride was…… interesting…
5. Rabbi Nevins- Good stuff with 5th. Doubles the night before was a lot of fun. Samus is clearly broken.
5. Mikey Lenetia- I didn’t really talk with you much after our set. Good seeing you again though.
7. Tutu- The master of Sheik dittos. Fun friendlies/pools set. You need to work on getting your dacus’s more… sometimes you get them all the time, and other times you can never seem to get them.
7. WTP- Fun friendlies and **** Wendy's lmao.
9. Tech_Chase- Fun teaming as always. Playing you brings out so much dumb **** lol. wifi too good… definitely start using it. BEEEYAAAAAAWW in doubles was the best.
9. DRDN- Didn’t play you or really talk to you, but I heard about you challenging two MKs in a tiny corner of PS1 LOL. Too good.
9. WuvS- A Yoshi main… everyone run! Good stuff with the stream and commentary though.
13. Ori_bro- Thanks for hosting. I hope we get more people at the next one.
13. Gifts- That giftsknight. Focus on one character... you enter as someone different every time.
13. Loe1- ggs in pools. I wasn’t expecting DDD on RC -_-
13. Zyth- ggs in doubles.

Extended shoutouts

Meta Knight - Why is your grab range not longer, and why are you such a bad character?
Gio- You suck for not entering singles. Our doubles sets were a lot of fun though. Apparently Snake is just too good.

Mit

Smash Ace
He was running like Ammy/Tron/Spencer or something. The people at this thing sure loved Amaterasu.

When he was playing Shardz' Phoenix team, he X-factor canceled the blockstun from the Dark Phoenix resurrection burst and command grabbed her into a combo to kill her. It was pretty incredible.

lain

Smash Master
lulz. this was a fun tourney. random shoutoutssss

Omniswell - It nice good seeing you again bro. Come by more if you can! And quit playing garbage! :p
Juggleguy - Good **** ****** me, you played amazing today. Indeed, we've come a LONG way from those library tournaments and whatnot lol. Keep up the **** :yeahboi:
Duck - Get absolutely BOOTY ***** by m2k's mewtwo LOLLLLL jk. discounting m2k, grats on winning like always.
Brainjack - Good seeing you bro, when you move back here we definitely gotta chill. lemmeknow
Dre - You're like, a LOT better then I thought a melee. I figured the years of basically not seeing any melee tourneys around would've affected your play, but you're still damn good. ggs
Slayertokey - You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. OMG. I don't think I've ever beaten you in a friendly LOLLL. good stuff on your big wins, i'm waiting for you to just break out and **** everyone tho lol
Acepleyer - Stay free :]
Hellsing - Good smoking witcha bra. I'll bring more next time, 'twas kinda dry. Your marth is getting a lottttt better every time I see ya so keep it up.
Kinglit - Haven't seen you in forever! good games, come to more yo
Mark - :[ you dun bumped yo head. good games and whatnot, CLOSEEEEE games with robin. i'll be seeing ya at the next one, if you're in AA for the summer we should chill and play >:o
Scotu - Always sexy seeing you Dan. dat technical foxen. see you at the next one, we should get a buncha friendlies in like old times!
Mikey - gg's mikey =_=. I know you don't like the crowd and whatnot, but eh it happens. I 100% thought you had me on Kongo hahaha. I was like in the worst position ever and you just messed up your spacing on your nair/fair :/. good **** on solid placings in both though like always, i'll see you next time nevertheless!

nick - good **** on drinking before we played baby lol. you killed me with ftilt every. stock. LOLLL YOU PAY NOW. i'll get at you soon
sparta kick - LOLLLLLL @ m2k making u watch your first stock. I've seen him do that b4 XDDDD. I wanna see it now >:D. I like how my IC's did better too -_- lol. Goes to show you can't possibly play MK against him. And also...... I will seriously DIE if I see you BEEYAAWWWWW someone LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
tutu - good seeing ya. again, don't pay attention to the stupid "upset stuff", you haven't really been playing or caring (which is a bad thing >:[)
wtp - dat lucid dream
tech chase - you play realllllly good in doubles with DDD in bad matchups lol. It's ridiculous. I'll get atchoo.
ori bro - Thank you for running the tournament, amazing like they always are. you gotta step up your game though!!~ I could teach you **** for whatever character you're maining nowadays ;o
gifts - :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: remember those general things i told ya, and if we get the chance let's play a lot.
zyth - gg's. we had to play each other a lot at the tourney i feel lol.

Hellsinglover999

Smash Journeyman
1. M2K ($54)-finally got to meet you. too good
2. Duck ($27)-fun playing friendlies with u good job getting 2nd
3. Juggleguy ($9)-gg's in pools ill get you next time :D
5. Lain-always a pleasure
5. Bowyer-dat young link
7. Mikey Lenetia-good games was fun to finally play you
7. BrainJack-gg's
9. Slayertokey-was fun going with you.
9. Scotu-gg's in pools and the friendlies after were really fun
13. Hellsing-get better scrub
17. Jungle-gg's in bracket

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Sorry I haven't made my shoutouts yet. I've not been feeling 100% since the tournament, so that's definitely holding me up.

Much <3 to everyone, though. I'm always really glad to be around you guys, and thanks, lain. You've been getting better in Melee, and that makes me super happy. As long as I can continue to be a threat in both games, I'm happy with my performance.

Don't worry about it, Sparta. I wanted to talk with you more after our match, mainly to apologize for seeming so cold afterward, but I just got swept away in the events. Before I knew it, you, Tech, and Judge were all leaving, and that made me sad. I hope to make it up to all of you next time around.

Also, yeah, Hellsing. I'm glad I finally got over my shyness and talked/played with you. You're a lot of fun, and I hope to see you again soon, too.

That'll have to do for now. I'm sorry to everyone else that I quite obviously am missing, but I don't have enough mental energy right now to complete the shoutouts proper. Hopefully I'll see you all around soon so I can make more shoutouts to you all. Much <3.

Top Bottom